A nightmare?

Did Gumiho kill my wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul met  Chiyo 7 years before, at a small village in the north of Japan.

It was love at first sight and she married the stunning girl a couple of months later.

The couple never spent a day apart since then and the 31-year-old engineer was very proud of their stable relationship.

Coming from a wealthy family, Byul was used to having access to everything money could buy.

Nonetheless, Chiyo preferred discretion and a simple lifestyle.

That's why the engineer chose another traditional and small village as the scenery for the celebration of their 7th anniversary.

Chiyo had an obsession with ancient costumes and things related to the past. So her wife was always trying to please her with gifts and events related to that.

The duo spent 6 days in the place and enjoyed the local festival in every possible way.

There was a red moon on the 7th night and Byul-YI got surprised when her partner gifted her a beautiful Hanbok with the colors of the Korean flags.

The alluring wife was wearing a dark purple Wafuku with the print of a demon on the side.

They walked around the village after dinner and received looks of admiration but also disapproval. Nonetheless, their happiness was too strong to be bothered by that.

Chiyo dragged her lover to the top of a hill and danced for her under the stars.

Byul-YI was so mesmerized that she sat and watched that bewitching performance for a long time.

The Japanese female interlocked hands with her lover and guided her back to the Ryokan they chose to stay, a traditional Inn.

Chiyo knew that her wife appreciated a good beverage. And she had this extra surprise, which was a bottle of shochu.

The lovers exchanged cute words and drank while making out.

Byul realized the level of alcohol was above her tolerance when her head started getting too light.

Giggling, the handsome woman invited her wife to have and the beautiful Japanese smiled naughty.

Chiyo helped the engineer to take off all that fabric and took her to bed.

That was one of the only bedrooms in the Inn that had some Western furniture mixed with traditional ones.

The 31-year-old was glad because she was too dizzy to make love on the ground.

The last memory Byul-YI had from that night was blurry.

Apparently, Chiyo took off her clothes and danced one more time.

The gorgeous brunette got on top of her and kissed her intensely.

Aroused, the engineer kissed back and tried to caress her wife. Nonetheless, the woman pinned her arms above her head and smirked.

Not used to this more dominant behavior from her partner, the 31-year-old smiled and enjoyed that change of routine.

__ x __ 

The sun was high in the sky, which made the room too bright for the engineer.

The 31-year-old felt a sharp pain on her forehead and she slowly opened her eyes.

Byul's heart jumped like a wild horse the second she saw a stranger lying beside her.

__ Who are you?__ She stood up and almost fell.

The most beautiful female she had ever set eyes on glanced at her with a mix of amusement and tenderness.

Her voice was warm and her smile was like the sunlight. Too bright to be faced directly for too lon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter