Side by side with the enemy.

Did Gumiho kill my wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still thinking that she was stuck in a horrible nightmare, the architect watched the stunning brunette putting on her wife's clothes.

They went to the restaurant and Byul-YI kept looking around to observe the employees of the Inn.

Not a single soul seem to find it weird that she was hanging out with a different woman.

The guy who helped the couple with their bags a couple of days before walked by the table and nodded at them with a smile. 

__ Tell me the truth. Are you the leader? Do you all scam tourists or not? __ The 31-year-old murmured while forcing a smile.

The dark-haired woman glanced at Byul-YI with affection and replied:

__ You can't handle the truth. Even though I didn't tell you a single lie.

__ Bull! People are acting as if Chiyo never existed. It doesn't make sense. You two are completely different. How can they mistake you for her?

__ Actually, we were more similar than you think. But the reason why they don't see any difference is that they always saw my appearance. Not hers.

__ Huh? Are you high or something?

The gorgeous brunette sipped some water before saying:

__ Remember 7 years ago, when you were crossing that old bridge during a starry night and you saw a shooting star?

__ That was when I met Chiyo. I mean...I saw her a couple of minutes after the shooting star. How could you know that? We never posted it on social media. I just told my mother.__ The architect was shocked.

__ I know it because that wasn't Chiyo. The one you saw that night was me.

Byul-YI started laughing like a maniac and people from the other tables started at them.

The brunette tried to act naturally and faked her laughter.

The handsome woman shook her head and gritted her teeth once her nervous laughter stopped.

__ I have no idea how you got this type of information. But you're a psycho! 

__ You can't see it because you've been poisoned for all this time. Small doses on a regular basis don't kill. However, you live in a constant delusional state. And your body becomes ready to be consumed.

__ Erm...You open your mouth and I just hear blah blah blah. I gotta admit you are creative though. Wacky! But very imaginative.

Sighing, the gorgeous woman shook her head.

__ I said you were not ready for the truth.

__ Ok. Let's go back to the bedroom. We need privacy to talk. I want to feel free to scream or kick something. You're gonna tell me everything.

__ You should eat first. You got poisoned again last night. But this time, you didn't get the potion that balances it with your system because you were supposed to die. So...regain some energy before we get back to the room.

__ Jesus! Which mental institution did you break out of?__ The brown-haired one mumbled but forced herself to nibble something.

The beautiful woman ate a small portion of food too while watching the skinny one with a sweet smile on her face.

__ x __

The 31-year-old charming woman grabbed a dagger f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter