Chapter 2

You'll never know what you've got until its gone...

Here is chapter 2~~ enjoy~

After few minutes of walking, the trio arrived at the café.

“Annyeonghaseyo~ oh, hyungs! Hey!” Minwoo greeted them. 
“Hey Minwoo~” said the three men. Minwoo asked the three what they wanted.
“I want Red Bull!” Eli literally shouted, earning stares from other customers.
“I’ll have the Ice Coffee.” AJ replied.
“And I’ll get the usual~ Americano.” Dongho said. After writing down the orders, Minwoo left.

“Dongho, why do you always come here?” AJ asked.
“I just do okay! Plus it’s the first place me and Jin Ae went to when we first met. This place has a lot of memories,” Dongho replied.

“Here are your orders~1 Red Bull, an Ice Coffee and lastly, an Americano~ TA-DAH!” Minwoo said.
“Oh! Thanks Minwoo-ah.” Eli said excitedly.
"Just wait here Dongho, I need to go to the toilet." AJ said as walked to the restrooms.
"Oh! I need to go too~ hyung! Wait for me!!!" Eli yelled.
Just as they left, Dongho started thinking about Jin Ae again. *This is the first place we went to… when we first met~* Dongho thought to himself. He sat on the window seat 
and stared outside the window.

 

-Flashback-

“Hello! My name is Minwoo and I will be serving you today? I see you are a couple~! We have a couple speci-“ Minwoo was cut off by Jin Ae.
“A-ani…We’re not a couple! We’re just friends,” Jin Ae said. *Just friends... Yeah~* Dongho thought.
Minwoo nodded he took Dongho and Jin Ae to a table and took their order. Dongho got a Machiatto and Jin Ae got an Americano. There was an awkward silence so Dongho decided to break the awkwardness. “Sorry, I haven’t properly introduced myself. I’m Shin Dongho and I’m 17 yrs old,” he held his hand out for a hand shake. 
“I’m Song Jin Ae and I’m 16 yrs old, nice to meet you Dongho-ssi,” Jin Ae replied while shaking Dongho’s hand.
“Since we’re friends, lets drop the formalities, okay? Call me oppa~” Dongho said with a smile.

The vapour covering the windows was so dense you couldn't see a thing through them. So Dongho drew a love heart on the window. He smiled while looking at it. Jin Ae started looking at Dongho's drawing but before she even saw it, Dongho erased the drawing by wiping it away with his hand. After that, Jin Ae told Dongho she had to go. “Wait! Before you go… ummm.. c-can I have.. y-your number?” Dongho asked shyly. Jin Ae took his phone out of his hands and typed in her number. Dongho did the same after she finished typing in her number. The two said their good-byes and left the café. 

*Ahhhh she’s cute~ maybe shes the one I’m looking for.* Dongho thought to himself.

-End of Flashback-

 

AJ and Eli came back from the toilet and sat down on their seat, but realized Dongho wasn’t there. *Where did he go?* They both thought. AJ then spotted Dongho talking and laughing to himself. “Aigoo… Don’t tell me he misses her that much…” AJ said. 
“Huh?” Eli said confused.
“This is where they first met… “ AJ told and continued explaining.
 “OH! He’s going crazy… I also heard him saying her name over and over again his sleep,” Eli said while sipping his Red Bull.