Final

You'll never know what you've got until its gone...

Final Chapter guise~~ TT TT

 

~TWO DAYS LATER~

“Good Morning hyungs!” Dongho greeted as he walked into the living room.
“Are you gonna visit her today?” Kevin asked. 
“Yeah… but this year can I go by myself this time? I thinks its just better…” Dongho looked at them.
“Why? Don’t want us to see you cry…again?” AJ teased. Dongho shook his head. 
“No.. I just feel like going by myself this year. That’s all,” He replied as he put on his jacket
“Okay, just come back before dinner okay?” Soohyun said.
With that Dongho left.

“I think I have enough time to buy breakfast.” Dongho said to himself as he checked his watch. “Yep, an hour will do.” He then  started walking to the infamous ‘Coffee Prince Café’.

 

“Hey hyung!” Minwoo greeted him.
“Hi Minwoo~ How are you? Can I have the breakfast special?” Dongho asked him, handing the money to pay for the food.
“Sure! And don’t give me the money~ I’ll give it to you for free since you always come here~~!” Minwoo smiled then left. *My lucky day~ Jin Ae, are you my good luck charm?* Dongho smiled to himself. 

The order came and he quickly ate it all. “I’m going now~ See ya Minwoo!” Dongho waved. 
“Bye hyung!” Minwoo waved back.

 

Dongho was on his way to the bus stop when he smelt flowers. *Oh! I should buy flowers for Jin Ae!* He walked into the shop and picked out her favourite flowers, tulips. He got the red ones since red was her favourite colour. He went up to the counter to pay but the ahjumma stopped him. “No need to pay, young man. I will just wrap them for you.” She took the flowers and wrapped them for Dongho. *You are my good luck charm!* After that he went to the bus stop and got on the bus.

 

An hour has passed and Dongho saw his stop. *I'm here Jin Ae* He hopped off the bus and went to Jin Ae’s grave. It’s a long way from the entrance but Dongho doesn’t care. *I don’t 

care how far, as long as I get to see you…* Dongho thought. A few minutes have passed and Dongho was already at Jin Ae’s grave.

 

 

“Hello Jagi~ How are you? I hope you doing well~ I just wanted to say… I miss you… a lot! Do you miss me too? I’ve been thinking…. about what I’ve been doing lately. I have been doing crazy stuff… I sometimes ask myself ‘Do I miss you that much?’ I just want to see your face again…. I will do anything to see you face again….” 

Suddenly, Dongho ran out of the cemetery. He ran and ran until he saw a large oak tree next to a cliff. *This is the only way to see you again.* He thought. He stepped up to the edge of the cliff and took in a deep breath. *I’m sorry hyungs… for breaking my promise…* He took his final breath. *Good Bye…*

 

On that day, on March 30th, Shin Dongho died.

 

 

Sadly this is the end of the story... *le cries* Sorry it has a sad ending..... -dances to Sorry Sorry-
Thank you for reading my story~~ (even though its lame.. hahaha! ^^)
And thank you SUBSCRIBERS~~!! *hugs and kisses*
Untill then.... ppyong! ><