Chapter 4

You'll never know what you've got until its gone...

 

-Flashback-

“Guys! Do you know what day it is?!” AJ said excitedly. Everyone had the confused face except for Kiseop. “It’s their 1 year anniversary!!!” Kiseop yelled in glee. 
“Ahhhh!” they all said.
“We should do something for them~ A surprise for Dongho? Or Jin Ae?” Soohyun asked.
“Well it should be Dongho. It would be weird to have Jin Ae suprising Dongho.” Kevin said. After a few minutes of silent thinking, Eli stood up from his seat. 
“I got an idea! Eli yelled. “Okay, here’s the plan! Soohyun, Hoon and I will decorate the music room. Dongho, Kevin, Kiseop and AJ, you have to buy food and maybe some more decorations… and a big cake saying ‘Happy Anniversary!’ on top of it. When that’s all done, Dongho will text Jin Ae. We should probably make up a lie to make her come quickly like…. Kevin fainted and we didn’t know what to do!”
“YAH!” Kevin yelled at ELi but he just continued talking, “Then we surprise her when she walks through the door, Got it?” They responded with a nod and left to start the plan.

 

 

~At the mall~

“Finally we are at the mall!” Dongho yelled in glee.
“Why did we have to walk hyung? We could’ve caught the bus or ride the train!” Kevin complained.
AJ just ignored him and went to find the stuff they needed. 
Kevin & AJ bought all the food and Kiseop & Dongho got the decorations they needed. All they had left was the cake.

“Which cake should we get?” Kevin asked.
“I don’t care… as long as it says ‘Happy Anniversary’ I’m fine with it,” replied AJ. Dongho was admiring all the cakes when one cake cake caught his eye. “I’m wanna that big chocolate cake~ It should be enough for all of us! Plus chocolate is one of Jin Ae’s favourite flavours!” Dongho happily said. “Ahjumma~ how much is that big cake?” Dongho asked the old lady working at the bakery. 
“It’s 3ooo won but since you a good looking young man, I will give it to you for 2500 won~” the old lady replied.
“Thank you ahjumma! Thank You~~” Dongho said happily while bowing multiple times.

After buying the cake, they went back home to help Eli, Kiseop and Soohyun.

~Music Room~

“Higher… higher... okay it’s a bit too high, put a bit lower….low-“ Soohyun got cut off by Eli.
“Make up your mind hyung! My arms aren’t long enough, plus they are hurting!!!” Eli whined. Hoon just sat there blowing up balloons like a little innocent boy.He had blown up a lot of different coloured balloons while Eli and Soohyun put streamers everywhere, and I mean…. EVERYWHERE!

“We’re back with the food and decorations!” Kevin and Dongho shouted as he entered the house.
“Aish! Maknaes, help me carry the cake! Just because I’m stronger than you doesn’t mean you can’t help me!” AJ yelled.

 

 

After decorating the room and preparing the dining table, they texted Jin Ae.

 

**Munja wa shong~ Munja Wa Shong~**

Jin Ae checked her phone.

From: Dongho
To: Jin Ae

Anneyeong Jagi! Come to our house… NOW! Kevin fainted! We don't know what to do... PPALLI!!! 

After reading the text she immediately texted back.

From: Jin Ae 
To: Dongho

Arraso oppa! I will be there as fast as i can!

 

She closed her phone and quickly left her house. Since Dongho told her to be quick, she quickly crossed the road, but she didn’t see the car was speeding in her direction. The car honked and BANG!

 

-End of Flashback-

Another update~ WOOHOO! Its almost skool holidays~~ SO HAPPY!! ^^ 
So how is it so far? Is it any good? O.o I really want to know!!! *jumps up and down* kekeke~ >.~
ppyong~ ><