Chapter 3

You'll never know what you've got until its gone...

Sorry... i haven't updated in ages... OTL I had school in the way~ Anyways... here is the update~~~! ^^

They headed back to the house and saw the rest of U-KISS sitting down watching TV.
“Hey? Where did you go? We woke up and found you guys missing,” Kevin asked.
“We went to the café cause Dongho here felt like coffee.” Eli replied. U-Kiss then nodded and continued watching TV but Kevin interrupted again. “Let’s play a game! Whoever loses will have to make breakfast for us!” He said cheerfully.  
“Awww Kevin! You know I can’t cook!” Hoon complained.
“Hahaha! to be you! But at least you are good at games… I at games…” Soohyun pouted.
“What game are we gonna play though?” asked Kiseop.

After a long argument, They ended up play Kai Bai Bo. Kiseop had to go to the toilet first, so he left the room. “Okay guys! When Kiseop comes back, everyone put up rock cause you know when Kiseop plays this game, he hesitates and puts up scissors~” Eli said. They all nodded. Then Kiseop came back. 
“Okay~ ready?” Kiseop asked. Everyone nodded.
“KAI!”
“BAI!”
“BO!”
Kiseop hesitated as usual and put up scissors while everyone else put up rock. “PWAHAHAHAHA!” They all laughed at Kiseop who has to make breakfast. 
“Hyung! Make me American styled breakfast!” “NO! I want waffles!” “I want anything as long as its edible!” Kiseop sighed and quickly wrote down the requests while walking inside the kitchen.
 

While waiting for the food, Dongho went to the music room and sat by the big piano in the middle of the room. *This is where we had our second ‘date’… And where you met the hyungs~* Dongho thought happily.

 

-Flashback-

[Dongho’s POV]

*Ding Dong*
 The sound of the doorbell rang throughout the house
“I’LL GET IT!” I ran to the door and opened it, and there was Jin Ae in a pretty beige dress. I took her inside and introduced her to the others. “Hyungs! Get in the living room! There is someone I want you to meet!” I screamed. They all came in slowly and once they were all in the room, I introduced her.
“Hyungs, this Jin Ae, Jin Ae they are my hyungs!” Jin Ae bowed to them and U-Kiss introduced themselves.

“Hi! I’m Kevin~ Nice to meet you!”

“I’m Soohyun~ the oldest out of all of us~”

“I’m Kiseop,”

“Eli here!!”

“Hello, I’m AJ,”

“and I’m Hoon~”

“Me and Jin Ae are gonna be in the music room so stay out of the room okay?” I said to them. They just nodded and left the room. I walked Jin Ae to the music room and her jaw dropped seeing how beautiful the piano was. She walked up to the piano and played a few keys. It sounded like twinkle little stars~ 
“You’re good at playing piano!” I complimented while I walked to the piano, taking a seat next to her. I taught her how to play a song called ‘0330’. We laughed and played a lot of songs together like ‘Chopsticks’. It was fun!
While we were playing the piano, I realized we were really close. So I started to lean in and gently planted a kiss on her cheek~ She sat there surprised and smiled.

A few hours passed and it was time for Jin Ae to leave. We all waved good bye to her, and I think I waved a bit too hard and hit AJ in the face. >< kekeke!

[End of POV]

 

-End of Flashback-

 

“OKAY GUYS! I’m DONE!” Kiseop yelled from the kitchen. The guys all ran into the dining room to see the table full of food. There was American-style, Korean-style and of course, waffles. “Are you sure these are edible?” Hoon teasingly asked, earning a cold glare from Kiseop.
“Oh… Dongho is not here. I’ll go get him,” Soohyun said leaving the table. 
“I’ll come too!” Kiseop said while wiping his hands with a tablecloth.

They walked into the room to see Dongho laughing and talking to himself while playing the piano. “Aigoo…it’s getting worse...” Soohyun said in disappointment. “It’s making me feel more guilty…” Kiseop whispered to Soohyun. *If only we didn’t call Jin Ae on their 1 year anniversary…* They both thought.