Chapter 5

You'll never know what you've got until its gone...

After breakfast, they all helped each other cleaning up the table.

“Since I cooked breakfast, I’m not doing the dishes,” Kiseop said as he walked out of the kitchen.
“I need to go to the toilet. By the way, I might take a while so I’m not washing the dishes…uh…bye!” Kevin walks out of the kitchen as well. One by one each member walks out. Dongho and AJ were left. Since it was just the two of them in the kitchen, it was really quiet. 

“Umm… hyung I gotta go somewhere…” says Dongho while rubbing the nape of his neck. 

“Somewhere eh?” AJ smirked.
“Ah..yeah…. I have to go to…. to the….. TO THE SHOPS! Yeah, the shops,” Dongho said nervously. Suddenly, he ran to the door but AJ was too fast and blocked the doorway. “You’re not going an-“ AJ was cut off by Dongho. “I think the phone is ringing, I’ll get it,” Dongho said. He released himself and bolted to the phone. *But I didn’t hear the phone ring.* AJ thought. But he ignored it and went straight to washing the dishes.

 

“Hello? Oh hi Jin Ae!!!” Dongho yelled through the phone. 

“Did I hear right? Did he just say Jin Ae?” Hoon whispered to the other UKISS members sitting on the couch. They all looked at Dongho who was on the other side of the room. He was twirling the cord around his finger and laughing. *Who is he talking to? Jin Ae is dead.* They all thought.

 

[Eli’s POV]

OMG… I’m getting sick of this….. For crying out Dongho she is dead!!! Jeez… I feel like screaming that to his face…. I probably should since no-one would do it.

I abruptly stood up, slammed my book on the table and made my way to him, but Kevin blocked me. “Hyung, don’t do this. It’s just gonna make it worse,” He said to me as he put his hand on my shoulder. I yanked his hand off me and continued to make my way to Dongho. I grabbed the phone off him and starting yelling at him. “DUDE! CAN YOU PLEASE JUST STOP THIS?! JIN AE IS DEAD! She’s dead Dongho…she’s dead. You are driving us crazy just seeing you talking to yourself as if she is still there… do you not understand? Aish….”

[End of POV]

 

Dongho couldn’t take it anymore of the screaming so he just walked off, but Kisop held him back. “LET ME GO!” He screamed at Kiseop.  Dongho suddenly fell to the ground and started to cry. 
“Am I really a burden to you guys? I’m sorry that I have been a burden. You know I just miss her….” He cried in his hands. “It’s okay, just don’t worry us again, promise?” AJ held his pinky out. Dongho then laced his pinky through his.

“Promise….”