Chapter 1

You'll never know what you've got until its gone...

 

It was a cold rainy day in Seoul. There were no birds chirping and there was absolutely nothing to be heard. But it’s like this every day for Dongho.

30th March 2011- 3rd Anniversary

Dongho read the calendar, “It’s almost our 3rd Anniversary~ just two more days… and the same day you left me….” he said to himself while looking at a photo frame of a girl. Dongho started thinking about how he met her, the beautiful Song Jin Ae.

 

-Flashback-

[Dongho’s POV]

 “Arrggghh! It’s raining… better find somewhere to stay dry.” I ran to an awning to shelter until the storm clears up. Someone coughed next to me. It was a girl. She is sooo pretty~ she had big brown eyes and long hair, *Now I know why they called it ‘Love at first sight’* but her hair and clothes were drenched from the rain. I took out the spare towel that was in my bag and handed it to her. I didn’t say anything; I just gave it to her. She took it and bowed, then she dried her hair. It was awkward so I decided to talk, “Uhh… do you…um wanna…go grab a…c-coffee?”  *Dongho you pabo, you just met her!!* 
“Umm.. Okay, sure~” she answered with a smile. I smiled too.
So we went to the café called “Coffee Prince”.

[End of POV]

-End of Flashback-

 

After reminiscing about the past, Dongho went out of the room and asked one of his friends to go somewhere with him.
“AJ hyung, wanna come with me to the café? I feel like coffee,” Dongho asked. AJ was just about to answer him but got cut off by Eli.
“Ooh! I wanna come too! Can I come?” Eli pleaded excitedly. Dongho and AJ looked at each other, then nodded. 
“They do sell Red Bull and I know how much you love it so… you can come,” Dongho said while getting his jacket.
“Oh maknae, you know me so well… by the way, which café are we going to?” Eli asked.
“The one I always go to... The ‘Coffee Prince Café’,” replied Dongho as he walked out the door.

 

First chapter~~ WOO HOO! >< How was it?