Episode one;

Trained by Idols

3.. 2.. 1.. ACTION!

“Annyeong haseyo!”

“This is the new show..”

“Filled with excitement..”

“Filled with talent..”

“And filled with idols!”

“The ultimate idol training..”

“This is Trained by Idols!”

“My name is Kim Hyecha.”

“And I’m Lee Jae.”

“And we’ll be your hosts for this wonderful show!” they said together.

“We have gathered a few trainees from different entertainment companies to participate in our show,” Jae said cheerfully.

“Eight to be exact,” Hyecha specified.

“They will all be experiencing the idol life while still training at the same time by going through different challenges each week,” Jae explained. “Challenges in vocals, dance, and everything else!”

“They will then be paired up with someone already well-known in the K-Pop industry. These idols will accompany them and conduct most of their special training,” Hyecha continued on.

“Ohh, exciting isn’t it?” Jae turned to ask her co-host.

“Yes, it definitely is!” Hyecha answered enthusiastically.

“Now, without further ado, let us introduce our lovely trainees.”

Eight girls stood side by side and smiled as the MCs turned their attention towards the group. Although it was a given that the girls would be nervous, only some of the girls gave off shy smiles, while the other half glowed with excitement, or polite interest.

“Yes! First off, we have 18 year old Ok Crissy,” Jae said as she approached the first girl in line. “Born in Seoul, she moved to America with her family when she was young and is now back in Korea as a Cube trainee.” Crissy smiled pleasantly as Jae addressed her.

“Next, we have 20 year old Tran Maiya and 16 year old Park Nina from JYP entertainment!”

Hyecha continued on, motioning to the next two girls. “Maiya is here all the way from New York in the United States, while Nina resides right here in Seoul.” Both girls had short to medium length hair; Maiya, her shoulder length hair dyed red, gave a happy nod, while Nina, with a slightly shorter cut, smiled cutely.

Jae grinned as she continued on the next two girls. “From YG entertainment, we have 17 year olds, Han Miju and Hwang Hyojin! Miju is from Tokyo, Japan and Hyojin is from Incheon.” Miju, the shorter of the two beamed as Hyojin gave a shy smile.

“Now, we have an FNC Music trainee from Busan, 19 year old Kim Hyunri!” Hyunri had a calm expression on her face as she nodded to Hyecha who had introduced her.

“Lastly,” Jae stated gesturing to the last two girls in line. “From SM, we have 16 year old Jung Megan and 20 year old Choi Runa. Megan lived in America but originated from Mokpo, and Runa is from California, USA.” Megan gave a curt nod as Runa smiled sweetly from beside her.

“There you have it!” Hyecha announced. “Give it up for our 8 trainees!” The audience applauded for the rookies as the girls all nodded and sent another wave of polite smiles.

Jae turned to Hyecha, another smile already on her lips. “Hyecha-ssi, do you know what’s next?”

“Is it the moment I think it is?” Hyecha asked, the delight evident on her facial expression.

“You bet it is.” Jae turned back to the audience as she announced excitedly, “Our idols!”

Both MCs turned to their left to see a group of boys entering with smiles as the audience roared at the sight.

“Omoooo~” Hyecha commented as she admired the idols.

“Aigo Hyecha-ssi, pay attention,” Jae co-host, but it seemed like she couldn’t help staring at the male guests herself. “Fresh from Japan, representing YG Entertainment," Jae announced. "Big Bang!" The two members gave the crowd a smile and introduced themselves as Hyecha added her cheer to the audience’s.

Hyecha gave a shy smile as she refocused her attention on the next group. “From SM Entertainment, we have 4 of the 5 boys who have taken over the hearts of young girls everywhere, SHINee!” The SHINee members smiled and waved as the volume increased once again. The leader counted them in, and they introduced themselves amidst more cheering.

“Appearing for JYP Entertainment, my personal favorite,” Jae introduced her labelmate. “2PM!”

The single member smiled to more screams from the crowd.

“Lastly, on behalf of Cube Entertainment,” Hyecha said in excitement. “B2ST!” The last individual waved as the audience cheered for the final idol guest.

“These lovely idols will continue on and join our trainees in their journey,” Jae stated motioning to the girls on her other side. Most of the trainees seemed to have gotten more timid with the appearance of the male guests, while a select few could barely hold back their excitement.

Hyecha faced them with a smile. “Are you girls ready to start your special training?”

The girls looked over at the MC, new found confidence b in their expressions. “Ne~” they all agreed.

“Despite our way of introduction,” Jae said, now facing the audience. “Our girls will NOT be working in groups according to their entertainment company.”

“They will be functioning as individuals,” Hyecha continued on. “The same goes to our male idols.” There was a unanimous surprised look that crossed both the faces of the trainees and idols.

“Ne, Hyecha-ssi,” Jae said. “What will be the next step for this show?”

“It’s one of the most exciting parts! Our 8 idols will be and paired with our trainees,” Hyecha answered.

“They’ll be paired up? As in, our trainees will be partnered up, one-on-one with our amazing idols?”

Hyecha smiled in response. “Of course. That’s what makes this so fun.”


 

Yayy. First chapter, finally! We worked hard on this, so I hope you people liked it. ^-^

Stay tuned for the continuation of this episode~

Also, for the trainees chosen, don`t forget to message any of the co-authors about how you met your "friend." It doesn`t have to be long. A sentence or two will work. Or if you seriously have no idea, just tell us and then we`ll make up a background story for you. XD