Who Belongs to Who?

Trained by Idols

“So how are our trainees and idols going to be paired up?” Jae asked as a transparent shelf was being rolled to the middle of the studio.

Hyecha walked up to the shelf after it was set on the ground. “This shelf, as you can see, holds eight different objects. Our lovely trainees will choose one thing out of all of them.”

“And let me guess,” Jae walked to the other side of the shelf. “Each item is owned by one of our idols.”

“Exactly right! The owner of the object the trainees chose will be their partner.”

“Shall we start?” All the girl trainees nodded. “Who wants to go first?”

Nina immediately raised her hand after being asked. “I’ll go first!"

“Choose whatever you like, Nina-ssi,” Jae instructed her and gestured for her to approach the shelf. “And maybe a little explanation on why you chose that, whatever it is?”

“Hmmm..” The sixteen-year-old put her thinking face on. “I’ll pick this.” She raised a silver necklace with a key pendant. “Well, since SHINee`s Key-ssi is here, I’m going to say that this doesn’t belong to him, since that would be too obvious. I guess I just wanna know who would bring a key. That person probably wants to trick us into hoping on getting Key-ssi.”

Hyecha just nodded at her insightful words. “Hyojin-ssi, would you like to go next?” The host asked, randomly picking the second girl.

Hyojin walked up to the shelf and carefully scanned the items in it. She picked up a pair of earrings that were shaped as stars. “Stars. I like stars.” She smiled and walked back.

“I`ll go next,” Maiya volunteered herself and walked to the center of the stage.

“Go ahead,” Jae said with a gesture towards the shelf.

Maiya looked through the items, her eyes roaming across the shelf which took her quite a long time. “Hmm. This was harder than I thought,” she commented with a tiny smile. “I’ll just take this, cause I like to doodle.” She held up a normal looking pencil in her hand and added, “I think there are bit marks too.”

Jae approached her to examine the statement. “Maiya-ssi’s right! It seems that whoever owns this pencil bit the end of it, perhaps while writing a nerve-wracking exam?” The audience laughed, and the MC gestured for the next trainee.

Crissy slightly raised her hand. “Can I choose?” Hyecha nodded. The trainee then went to select her choice. She didn’t even take her time to look at the other belongings on the shelf. She immediately grabbed something: a picture of SHINee’s Choi Minho. She raised the picture for everyone to see. Suddenly, everyone, including the idols and audience, burst out in laughter once again.

Jae’s eyes widened at what she saw was in the hands of Crissy. “What is this? Choi Minho??”

“Haha. I guess we actually have all members of SHINee here!” Hyecha exclaimed.

Onew walked up next to Crissy and pointed to the picture as if he was scolding it. “Yah! Minho! I thought you were filming your drama!” Everyone started laughing all over again.

“Omoo, who and why would anyone here would even bring a picture of Minho-ssi?” Hyecha asked rhetorically. “Anyway, why did you pick that, Crissy-ssi?”

Crissy was still fresh from all the laughing that happened. “Exactly like what you said. I’m just really curious as to who and why someone in that group of idols would bring a picture of Choi Minho-ssi.”

“I’m really curious now!” Jae said in excitement. “Anyway, shall we have Hyunri-ssi next?”

Hyunri nodded and approached the transparent shelf. She browsed through it for a few seconds and eventually chose a guitar pick. “Well, I’m a guitarist. It would be nice to get to know someone else who takes interest in the instrument.”

“Runa-ssi?” Hyecha asked the trainee.

“Neh~” She walked up to the center. “Aigoo.” Runa pouted. “Crissy-ssi got my cousin`s picture!”

Hyecha gasped at the sudden comment. “You’re related to Minho-ssi?”

“Neh.” Runa scratched her head. She then raised her other hand which already had something in it: 2PM’s Still 2:00PM album. “Well, it’s kind of weird that someone here would actually bring an actual album here. I’d think it would be Nichkhun-ssi, but I don’t know..”

The two hosts looked at each other. “Our idols brought some interesting things, don’t you think?” Jae asked her co-host. Hyecha just nodded.

Hyecha faced the trainees who hadn’t come up to the shelf yet. “Oh, we have two people left!”

“Rock, paper, scissors?” Jae suggested to the two who stood next to each other. They nodded, turning to one another and making fists. Rock and rock. Scissors and scissors. Paper and paper. Paper and rock. “Miju-ssi.”

“Mianhe, Megan-ssi.” Miju apologized to the last girl with a small nod. She walked to the shelf, eyeing the only two items left. She immediately chose a Japanese magazine without even thinking about it. “Well, I’m originally from Japan and part Japanese. It would be nice to converse with someone who knows the language. Or at least I hope knows it.”

Megan went to the center of the stage and picked the final object on the shelf: a black wristband. “Well, it’s not like I can choose the actual shelf,” she joked, returning to her place.

“And there we have it. All the items have been chosen,” Hyecha announced happily.

“We have eight items, each belonging to one of our eight idols,” Jae said. “To recap: Crissy-ssi chose a picture of Minho-ssi, Maiya-ssi took a pencil, Nina-ssi a necklace with a key, Miju-ssi has a japanese magazine, Hyojin-ssi chose a pair of star earrings, Hyunri-ssi has a guitar pick, Megan-ssi a black wristband and finally Runa-ssi, with an album of 2PM.”

As Jae spoke, each girl nodded and lifted up the item in their hands as their name was called. The eight idols smiled politely, keeping their poker faces as they watched the girls pick the items from the shelf. Hyecha turned to the audience, quickly signaling a short commercial break, before the show resumed.

“It’s the moment of truth!” Hyecha clasped her hands together.


A/N: Oh snap. I wonder who owns those. Loljk. I know who owns what. So we`re just gonna keep you guise hanging for a while. :D

Why don't you guys try guessing? Keep in mind though, it's been a while since those apps went in. Do you remember who you chose? LMAO -sorry for the long wait. We'll be updating faster.. hopefully =P