Trainee #3, #4 & #5

Trained by Idols

[ChibiXMiku]

Name: Park Nina
Age: 16
Hometown: Seoul, South Korea
Hobbies: practicing, hanging with friends, watching horror movies
Entertainment company: JYP Entertainment
How did you become a trainee?: She auditioned for the Global Auditions while she was studying in America. She was picked for her dance skills. She is also being trained on her voice. She can sing, dance (pop and lock), rap, and act.
Specialty: Dance
History: She was born in Seoul, South Korea. She moved to America when she was 4 to study. She auditioned at the age of 10 and moved back to Korea to train.
Other relationships: Park Bom - sister

[LovelyyMelodyy]

Name: OK Crissy
Age: 18
Hometown: Los Angeles, California
Hobbies: playing tennis and basketball, taking pictures, composing music, playing Piano, going out for long walks
Entertainment company: Cube
How did you become a trainee? She has been in many competitions all over California winning many hearts including some from Korea after people started posting up videos of her on YT, FB, etc.
Specialty: Vocals
History: Was born and raised in Los Angeles, California along with her older brother. People around her consider her to have a perfect lifestyle because there never seems to be any problems at home, small arguments perhaps but nothing huge. At a small age Crissy has taken a liking to dancing; ballet, hip-hop, latin music, etc. Along with her brother, they were both signed in to be toddler models at the age of three. When she was five her brother began rapping and she decided to start as well. Both have entered many competitions and have either gotten 1st or 2nd place. When she was 13 her brother had gone to NY to audition for JYP. Crissy had been very disappointed especially after her brother announced he was going to Korea. Since that day she wanted to try harder and reach the same goal as her brother. At the age of 15 her parents decided to move to Korea, which she was very excited about. As soon as she arrived, she entered many contest being held in Korea hoping that her brother was watching and he would be proud. Soon enough JYP wanted an audition with her after finding her and finding out she was Taecyeon's sister. During her trainee days she found herself working hard to surpass her brother in anyway. She found herself being transferred to Cube, which she didn't mind.
Other relationships: Ok Taecyeon - brother

[BluxYue]

Name: Choi Runa
Age: 20
Hometown: Riverside, CA; USA
Hobbies: Walking while listening to music, Practicing the Gu Zheng (Chinese Zither Instrument)
Entertainment company: SM Ent.
How did you become a trainee? Prior to graduating high school, Runa belonged to a ten person dance group who called themselves SWAG (Something We Asians Got), who were well known for their KPop covers and doing their own free style dance routines. Runa was one their best dancers and also a rookie singer. In 2008, SWAG got invited to do a performance at the Korean Music Festival after submitting a clip of their work. Taking a risk, SWAG decided to do a cover of J.Cate's Holla song, which Runa ended up re-recording so she sang and they made up their own choreography. After a wonderful performance, it was revealed that Runa is the older cousin to Choi Minho, the newly debuted rapper of SHINee. Because of this (and finding out that it was Runa who sang the lyrics to their dance track), SM immediately recruited her to their company. Runa has been a trainee for a little over two years and has yet to debut.
Specialty: Dance and vocal
History: Choi Runa (or Rue to her dance group/friends) was both born and raised in the United States. Her father being a Korean American while her mother was a native Korean. Her father was in Navy before he moved Runa's mother to the States. It was here in Riverside that she was born; however, the family spent three years in Japan before returning to the States again. Runa also spent one year in Korea during her middle school years and that was the time she first met her cousin Minho. But after that year, she returned to the States and spent the rest of her school days in Riverside. Runa has two younger brothers, one who is two years younger than her and another younger brother who is five years younger than her. In her freshmen year of high school, Runa got introduced to her dance group by a another best friend who was in the group. After showing them some random dancing and some singing, the group allowed her in and for four years, she performed with the group and they became a second family to her. After being recruited into SM, the talent agency mainly focused on her vocal skills rather than her dancing skills. "We know you can dance, you've proved that, but we want you to sing too." was what she was often told. Throughout her two years in SM, she sometimes got to work with Minho and his group, plus being a backup dancer for SNSD and f(x). There was also time that she got to be an extra to Jung Yunho and Go Ara's drama Heading to the Ground. This is where she got a taste of the acting world because she had a few lines where she spoke to Yunho as a "fan" to his soccer character. 
Other relationships: Choi Minho - cousin