The Moment

Secret Friendship

Krista and L were walking together and they didn't know that Sungyeol and Veronica were left behind. Krista suddenly stopped for a moment and she made a worried look. L stopped as well since he notice Krista as stopped and she has a worried look on her face. "Gwenchana?" L asked curiously.

Krista suddenly looked back and notice that 2 people were missing, her dongsaeng and her appa. "Where's Sungyeol and Veronica?" Krista suddenly asked.

L gave a confused look and looked behind. He notice that Sungyeol and Veronica weren't there. "Mwoyoe?" L said confused.

"We lost them once again. Aish! Whenever I'm together with those 2, one of them has to get lost or maybe both." Krista sighed in annoyance.

"Just relax, it's going to be ok." L said.

"Araso, araso..." Krista sighed. "We should go look for them." She suggested.

"Aniyo..." L said as he suddenly grabbed Krista's wrist.

Krista gave a surprised look as she suddenly start to look at L since he just grabbed her wrist. "Wae?" Krista asked curiously.

"Oh...well um..." L said awkwardly. "We have been hanging out with them too much. Kaja! Let go on some rides!" L suggested as he quickly dragged Krista behind.

"BWOH! Yah! Let go of me!" Krista shouted.

"Andwae!" L grinned.

------------------------

I Got You - NS Yoon G

Both Krista and L went on many rides and both of them had fun. It was later on and they still haven't find neither Sungyeol or Veronica. Krista was sitting alone at a bench waiting for L wondering where had he went since he has disappeared on her. Aish this babo... Krista thought annoyed.

"I'm back~!" L called out happily.

Krista looked up and spotted that there was 2 things holding on both sides of L's hand. "You took so long. Where have you been?" Krista asked curiously.

"I was getting some cotton candy." L smiled as he handed the pink one to Krista.

"Gamshamida." Krista smiled widely.

Krista got the cotton candy and grabbed a piece and put it in . She then start to smile happily since it has been a while since she tried cotton candy. L watched Krista and all he did was gave out a small smile. Krista notice L was smiling at her and she gave a curious look. "Mwo?" Krista asked curiously.

"You look so adorable when you act all happy with cotton candy." L smiled as he ruffles Krista's hair.

Krista playfully slapped L's hand out of the way and she smiled, "Yah! Stop that! I'm not some kind of dog!"

"Sure..." L said as he start to grab a piece of Krista's cotton candy.

Krista suddenly gave a surprise look and said, "Yah! You have your own!"

"But your's is more pretty." L teased.

"Shikkeurro." Krista laughed.

Krista pouted and then she quickly grab some from L's cotton candy. L notice and he quickly moved it away making Krista almost fall. "Meanie!" Krista pointed at.

L did a merong at Krista and he widely smiled. Krista pouted and she sighed, "Aish...you're so mean..."

L smiled and then took a piece and put it in front of Krista's mouth. "Ah~!" L said cutely.

Krista slowly looked up and notice that there L was feeding her. "Ani..." Krista pouted.

"Come on..." L grinned.

Krista sighed and then slowly open . L slipped the cotton candy in Krista's mouth and Krista started chewing. She suddenly start to smile at L and said, "Delicious~!"

L smiled and suddenly both of them felt awkward. They suddenly turned away from each other and try checking themselves to see if they are blushing. Both of them looked at each other and they suddenly smile awkwardly and continue walking on. 

While both of them were having fun, Hara was watching them since she was suspicious about them. "Since Woohyun broke up with Jessica and moved on with Anabell. I should probably check if L was going to do the same. Psh! How dare L feed Krista like that." Hara mumbled angrily.

"Hara, I think L is starting to move on." One of her guards said.

"How can you tell? Is it obvious?" Hara scoffed.

"Well yes." The guard shrugged.

"Psh! That can't be right..." Hara said as she made a worried look.

------------------

IU - Secret

Krista and L notice it's already night time and it was getting late. It was already 8PM and mostly people were walking around while fireworks were everywhere. Krista and L both smiled since it was a perfect moment for everyone at Everland. "It's already late and we still can't find Sungyeol and Veronica." Krista mentioned.

"I know." L nodded. "But, I have got to admit...I had fun..." He smiled.

Krista suddenly looked at L and she smiled widely at him. "Same here." Krista said.

Both of them suddenly end up smiling at each other for a moment and it suddenly made them remember what happened before. That time when they almost kissed but, then Sungjong ruined the moment. As both of them remember that it suddenly became awkward. Krista bit the bottom of her lip nervously and L just looked away trying not to make any eye contact with Krista. But, in a short time, he slowly start to make eye contact with her.

L smiled and then asked, "Something on your mind?"

"I just remembered something." Krista said as she sighed.

L smiled and then walked up to her. "What happen that time...isn't it?" L suddenly mentioned.

"It suddenly just camed out of nowhere." Krista said as she try not to make any eye contact with L.

L grinned and then put both of his hand on both of Krista's cheek. He slowly moved Krista's direction to where L was facing. Krista suddenly made a surprised look since she was having a close distance between her face and L's. Don't tell me...we're having...the same moment again. Krista thought nervously.

L just smiled and said, "I just remember it as well. But, Sungjong suddenly interrupted it."

Krista's heartbeat suddenly start to beat faster and just suddenly slapped both of L's hands away from her. "Leave me alone. You probably like Hara. I know that." Krista said as she walked away angrily.

L was surprised seeing Krista do that to him, he suddenly grabbed Krista's wrist and then pulled her in for a hug. "I'm sorry..." L suddenly said.

Krista was surprised but she slowly start to hug L back. L sighed sadly and then all of a sudden he grabbed Krista's chin. Krista ended up making eye contact with L and L slowly start to lean in.

Both of their lips met up and Krista was shocked since L has kissed her for the first time. She couldn't resist and just ended up kissing him back.

It's been a while since L has ever hugged me. But, I didn't know that this kind of relationship would end up like this...for once, L has made my heart confused. Krista thought.

While Krista and L were having their moment, Hara spotted everything and she was shocked. Aniyo, it can't be...oppa... Hara thought sadly.