Break Up...

Secret Friendship

U-KISS - When Love Stops

"Hoya...what is it you want to tell me?" Yongjae asked.

Hoya took a deep breath and then looked at Yongjae. Yongjae was curious, since Hoya was giving her the sad eyes. "Yongjae...I'm sorry." Hoya finally spoke.

"About what?" Yongjae asked.

"I can't believe I'm saying this..." Hoya smiled. "I'm breaking up with you."

Yongjae was surprised and then asked, "Mwo? Wae!"

"Someone helped me out. She told me...if I'm in love with 2 people, I should go with the right person. I guess that other person...I realize...I love her more..." Hoya explained.

"Ani! No! Hoya, I love you! Please...no!" Yongjae said.

Hoya smiled and then looked at Yongjae and said, "I'm sorry, but...for some reason...I stopped loving you..."

Yongjae was surprised, she feel like she was about to break down. She looked away and at the same time she was trying to hold her tears. "That other person, she's been with me. She understands me, she likes me...for me. Even though she's my best friend. I like her. I feel like she's always there for me..." Hoya explained.

Hoya looked at Yongjae who was making a sad look, "I'm sorry, but...our love has stopped. I moved on. I fell in love with someone else."

"Araso, I understand." Yongjae said sadly. "You should go after her."

"You sure?" Hoya asked.

Yongjae started to cry and said, "If you love her...go after her..."

Hoya sighed sadly and gave Yongjae one last hug, "This is goodbye..." He said.

Those were his last words and then he walked away. Yongjae started to cry and cry more. Dongwoo and Gaby saw everything and they looked at each other surprised. "He really has picken who he likes." Dongwoo smiled.

"He's doing the right thing." Gaby said.

"Yeah..." Dongwoo smiled.

Gaby and Dongwoo continue on walking around the park and were happy that Hoya made the right choice...

---------------------

Hyorin(Sistar) - I Choose To Love You

~Hoya's POV~

I started to run, I was trying to hurry because what if Cindy wasn't home. I thought about it. Ever since she told me to pick the right person, I pick her. I loved her this whole time. She was always there for me, even if I dated Yongjae. I ran all the way back and arrived at Cindy's. Please...please let her be home. I thought to myself nervously.

I arrived at Cindy's house and it was quiet. I don't see a car or anything. Is she home? I suddenly saw the door opened, I squinted my eyes to get a closer look and I spotted her...Cindy. She was about go somewhere, I knew it! I have to do something. Hoya, think of something! "Cindy!" I blurted out.

Still no response, she probably didn't heard me. So I called out her name more louder, "Cindy!"

I saw her stopped, and she was looking at me. I ran up to her and notice her curious look.

~No One's POV~

"Hoya, what? What are you doing?" Cindy asked.

"You were right." Hoya said as he try to catch his breath. "You were right about everything! What you said before, pick the right person."

"And...?" Cindy asked. "You probably picked Yongjae."

Cindy was about to walk away and Hoya didn't know what to do, "Cindy! No! That's not it!" Hoya said.

"Then what?" Cindy asked.

"I broke up with Yongjae to be with you!" Hoya blurted out.

Cindy stopped and then she looked back at Hoya. "What?!" Cindy asked surprised.

"What you said, you made me think. You were right, when I'm in love with 2 people, I need to go with the right now. This whole day, the day I been spending with Yongjae, it was getting old. For some reason, I start to lose interest in her. ...But, when I thought of you, I keep having these weird things. My heart start to be quick. Also, I been having smiling whenever I think of you. Then...it made me realize-" Hoya explained.

Out of nowhere Cindy hugged him tightly and she started to smile, "You pick me...is all what you wanted to say."

Hoya was surprised and then started to hug Cindy back, "Nae...I love you..." Hoya smiled.

"Araso...thanks!" Cindy said.

"So, would you be my girlfriend?" Hoya asked.

Cindy looked at Hoya and smiled at him. She then started to lean in and kiss him on the lips. Hoya was surprised, but just kissed her back. Cindy moved away and asked, "Does that answer your question?"

"Araso." Hoya smiled. "Wait, shouldn't you be resting your ankle?"

Cindy blinked how many times and said, "Yah! Why do you worry about me too much!"

"Hey! I'm suppose to be, I care about you!" Hoya said.

"Well, it's fine. Besides, I'm just going for a walk." Cindy said.

"In a sprained ankle?" Hoya asked.

"It's not sprained, it's starting to become better." Cindy said.

Cindy was about to walk but, out of nowhere she was being carried by Hoya. "Hoya put me down!" Cindy shouted.

"Nah, you're hurt." Hoya said as he start to walk while carrying Cindy.

"Dude, I'm serious, put me down." Cindy said.

"Ani! It's fun caryring you." Hoya smiled.

"Hoya!" Cindy shouted.

"Your ankle is sprain so that's why I'm carrying you." Hoya said.

"It's not that sprained!" Cindy shouted. "Yah! Come on put me down!"

Hoya just looked at Cindy whining and it made him smile, I'm glad that I pick you. I'm sorry Yongjae...but, I love Cindy more. I realize this kind of feelings because I have been hanging out with her for how long. She was like my best friend, now she's my special girlfriend. I'm still mad on what you did to her, you shouldn't have done that. Hoya thought with a smile. Now, I'm on Forever Beatz's side, all because of Cindy. I'll protect her no matter what. I'm sorry, I betrayed you guys...but...I guess I love Cindy more...