Favorite Animal

Secret Friendship

Cindy and Hoya were walking around and they started to feel awkward all of a sudden. While they were walking, they suddenly stopped. Right in front of them was a laser tag place. "We should go in there." Hoya suggested with a smile.

"I'm ok with it." Cindy said as she shrugged.

When both of them walked in they started to wear the vest and they walked in along with some other people. It was dark, Hoya quickly ran off without Cindy knowing. When Cindy step foot on the game, right away she got hit. Cindy made a surprise look and she was about to blurt out walking, but then she sighed and just walked around so people won't get her. ...Whenever Cindy tried to hit, she gets hit quickly. Cindy growled and she was becoming mad, so she decided to walk around.

When her vest turned back on, she was about to shoot someone but, then someone shoot her. Cindy looked behind and spotted Hoya laughing and smiling. "Yah~! You babo!" Cindy blurted out.

"Umma?!" Someone called out.

Cindy looked behind her and spotted Anabell hiding behind something. "Anabell?!" Cindy said surprised.

"...Well this is awkward..." Anabell said awkwardly.

"Yes, yes it is...why are you hiding?" Cindy asked curiously.

"Well...I'm hiding from Woohyun. He keeps on shooting me." Anabell said.

"Heh, same here but with Hoya." Cindy sighed. "Wait...you're camping!" Cindy realized.

"...Maybe." Anabell said surprised.

Cindy crossed her arms and sighed, "And you said you weren't a camper."

"Yah! Umma!" Anabell shouted in surprised.

Suddenly Cindy got shot and she looked behind her. She made a surprise look at what she was seeing. Right across was Hoya and Woohyun laughing at her. "Babo!" Cindy shouted.

"You shouldn't have just stand there. You're an easy target." Hoya teased.

"Annyeong Cindy." Woohyun waved with a smile.

Anabell slowly started to hide and Woohyun notices it, "Anabell I know you're behind there." Woohyun said.

Later on the game was over, appearently who won first was Woohyun. Second was Hoya. Third was Anabell. And fourth, was Cindy. "Aw...it's ok Cindy." Anabell said.

"Araso..." Cindy sighed.

When they were walking, the first that caught Anabell's eyes was an arcade. "Ooh! Woohyun! We should go in there!" Anabell pointed out.

"...Well, I'm not sure." Woohyun said unsure.

"Aish..." Anabell said. She suddenly grabbed Woohyun's wrist. "We're going in there." Anabell said. "Annyeong, see you guys later!"

Anabell then started dragging Woohyun into the arcade. Hoya and Cindy both looked at each other curiously and then they started to laugh and continue walking on. While they were walking, Hoya spotted a game. And when he looked he spotted some stuffed giraffes.

Hoya started to smile and then he looked over at Cindy. He then started to remember that Cindy's favorite animal is a giraffe. "I'll be right back ok?" Hoya said.

Cindy nodded and Hoya walked away. Hoya walked up to the game and then he started to play it. After a while, Hoya came back and Cindy made a curious look. "I'm back~!" Hoya said with a smile.

"Where did you go?" Cindy asked curiously.

Hoya then started to smile wide, which made Cindy more confused. "I just wanted to give you something." Hoya said.

He slowly then took out the giraffe that he was hiding behind. Cindy made a surprise look and she took the stuffed giraffe.

"Wait, but how did you-" Cindy was about to ask.

"I remember that giraffe was your favorite animal. And...well, I won it in a game..." Hoya said.

Cindy smiled and she looked up at Hoya. "...Thanks..." Cindy said.

Hoya smiled back at Cindy as well and all of a sudden, they turned away awkwardly. "Um...I think we should get going." Hoya said.

"Right..." Cindy said.

And both of them continue to walk on without saying anything else...


Anabell arrived at the arcade with Woohyun. And they played many games, but Anabell kept on winning. They were playing a game and right away Anabell won. "Ha! I won...again." Anabell said.

"Aigoo, it's not my fault that you play video games...well mostly like everyday!" Woohyun said.

Anabell smiled and said, "What...it's fun to play when you're bored."

While they were looking for some other games to play, Woohyun suddenly stopped and looked over...he then spotted a claw machine game full of stuffed penguins. Woohyun smiled and then he looked at Anabell. "I'll be right back ok." Woohyun said as he walked away.

"Huh?!" Anabell asked surprised. Anabell looked over and notice Woohyun was missing, she then started to make a worried look. "Ok then..." She said awkwardly.

After a while, Anabell was waiting. Woohyun finally arrived back. Anabell sighed in a relief and asked, "Yah! What took you so long?"

Woohyun smiled and then he took out a stuffed penguin in front of Anabell.

Anabell made a surprise look and Woohyun handed the penguin to her. "I notice since you like penguins, I decided to win you one." Woohyun said.

Anabell looked up at him surprised and said, "But, I keep beating you how many times."

"Gwenchanayo, besides...you deserve it. And who cares if you beat me...because I know that's special to you." Woohyun smiled.

Anabell looked up at Woohyun and she started to smile at him. "Nae...gomawo." Anabell smiled...