Dramas

Secret Friendship

~Anabell's POV~

Is it me, or is things starting to change? Well, I think things are. L and Krista are barely talking to each other today at school, and usually they always talk a lot. Ever since Cindy and Hoya are dating, Yongjae is ruining the moment. And well, Jessica is dragging Woohyun away which makes me talk to him less. It was already after school, I was walking alone just on this kinda perfect day.

As I was walking, I start to think of these things in my head. I was confused, along with the other members. Aigoo, so much dramas going on right now. I feel like I'm already getting sick of it. While I was walking, it was a busy street, and so many people were walking. Right away, I was stuck in a crowd...am I lost already?! You have got be kidding me?...

I couldn't find a way out. The only view that blocks me is people that are in front of me. Right away, I got frustrated. Seriously?! This is what I get?! I thought to myself.

I sighed all of a sudden, I felt people pushing me everywhere that I didn't have space for me to stop. While I was being push around like I was some kind of pass the item or person...I finally found my way out, but...I was surprise what I was seeing.

I was happy that I found a way out, but...I was surprised where I was standing. I looked up, straight ahead...there was a cafe. I was looking at it wide-eyed. While I was gazing at it...I heard a strange noise...but, at the same time it was familiar. I heard it again it sounded more like a grumble.

Grumble...

There it was again! But, that was when I realize it was my stomach that was grumbling like crazy. Man, am I really that hungry? I looked at my stomach and then I start to my hand over it. "Aigoo..." I sighed.

"I better go find something to eat." I said to myself.

But, I forgot about something...something that was in front of me the whole time. The cafe, I slowly looked up and stare at the cafe...after a while, all I did was just shrugged and just walked in the cafe like nothing. I sat down at the table and then I decided to order just a muffin with hot chocolate. While I was waiting for my order, I spotted someone...someone that was very familiar.

I then started to squint my eyes to get a closer look at that person since he was 4 tables away from me. When I got a clear view...my eyes widen right away. I was surprised at what I was seeing...I haven't said his name...not just yet...but...out of nowhere, it just came right out of my mouth...

"Woohyun...?"

~No One's POV~

What the heck is Woohyun doing here? Anabell thought curiously.

Anabell's order finally arrived and Anabell nodded and said, "Gamshamida."

The waitor walked away, and Anabell smiled and just was about to eat her food. She picked up her muffin and when she was about to take the perfect bite, someone ruined the moment for her. "Anabell...?" A familiar voice said surprised.

Anabell slowly looked up and then spotted Woohyun who was standing in front of her and make a curious look at her. "Woohyun..." Anabell said surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I was ordering something, until I didn't know you were 5 tables apart from me. So I decided to walk up to you and say hi." Woohyun explained with a smile.

"Oh...well hi." Anabell said as she start to take a bite out of her muffin.

"So...why are you here?" Woohyun asked as he sat in front of Anabell.

Anabell made an awkward look and then said, "Because...I'm hungry?"

"Oh!" Woohyun said awkwardly.

Anabell sighed and then said, "Ok this is getting awkward."

Anabell set her muffin down and then asked, "Aren't you waiting for Jessica or someone that is in that evil group?"

"Yeah, about that...Jessica couldn't make it." Woohyun said. "And, I actually didn't invite her."

Anabell was surprise and then asked, "Why? Don't you love her?"

"Well yeah...but, ...to tell you the truth I'm actually confused." Woohyun said.

Anabell was confused when she heard Woohyun told her that she was confused. She then asked, "Wait, why are you confused?"

"It's nothing." Woohyun said as he start to look away from Anabell with his eyes.

"Ani! Woohyun tell what the heck is going on right now." Anabell said as she made a serious look.

"It's nothing honest." Woohyun said with a surprise look.

Anabell just stare at him for 10 seconds and then mumbled to him, "Liar..."

"Hey! I am not a liar." Woohyun pointed out.

"Sure sure liar..." Anabell said sarcastically.

"Yah! Stop saying that!" Woohyun said annoyed.

"Nah..." Anabell said as she stuck out her tongue at him.

Woohyun blinked how many times and said, "Meanie..."

Anabell suddenly then blinked at him and said, "Not even!"

"Yes you are!" Woohyun said.

Anabell sighed and said, "Fine fine...don't tell me." She suddenly pick up her muffin and continue eating it.

Woohyun was just watching her and right away, he slowly start to smile at her...

-----------------

Both Anabell and Woohyun walked out of the cafe and then they both walked home together. While they were walking back, it became awkward between them. Woohyun was looking at Anabell with the corner of his eyes, he then cleared his throat to get the attention...but it didn't work out well. So then he asked, "Hey, do you know what the heck is going on with Krista and L?"

Anabell blinked at Woohyun confused and all of a sudden she stopped walking. She then start to think about Woohyun's question and then answered, "I have no idea. Usually they don't argue a lot. But, now...they are like arguing how many times now."

Woohyun sighed and said, "L was never like this. Something is changing him."

Anabell just shrugged at him and said, "Probably. Ever since he dated Hara, he's been hanging out with her..."

"True..." Woohyun said.

"It's just like you and Jessica." Anabell mentioned.

"Well, that's like before." Woohyun said.

Anabell looked at Woohyun surprised and then asked, "What do you mean?"

"Let just say, she's starting to slowly fade away." Woohyun said.

Anabell sighed and mumbled, "Relationships are so confusing."

"Not even!" Woohyun immediately say as he heard Anabell mumbled.

"Nae, it's true!" Anabell nodded. "Besides, I mean look at Cindy and Hoya. Their dating now...and Hoya left Yongjae. And just like what Hara said...Yongjae is going through depression."

Woohyun sighed and said, "I know...but hey, it was Hoya's choice. He chose Cindy...and he likes her more." Woohyun said.

"I know..." Anabell said.

Both of them start to arrive back at the house and Woohyun walked Anabell all the way back to her house. When they arrived, Anabell was already at her door. "Thanks for walking me back." Anabell said.

"You're welcome. And thanks for the talk." Woohyun said.

Anabell start to laugh a little bit and said, "It just that...I realize there's so many dramas going on right now. And things are confusing. I just feel like everyone has their own problem..."

"Like you said realtionships can be confusing when their actually not." Woohyun said.

Anabell sighed and said, "See you later."

Anabell unlocked the door with her key and then walked inside. Right away she closed it behind her and went up to her room. When she arrived, she laid back on her bed and thought to herself, Many dramas are going on right now and it's confusing both me and Woohyun. I just wish there is some way to stop it...but, there's not. Everyone has their own problem. And, I can't believe I'm saying this...but including both me and Woohyun have the same exact problem... Anabell thought to herself...