Falling for Him?

Secret Friendship

It was already the next day of school. Mostly, all the girls arrived back after what had happened. They spotted Infinite, but they were too busy talking to the s or known as "Everlasting Queens". All of them rolled their eyes and just walked away like they don't care.

Today went by really quick. The girls were sitting at their usual table eating. Hara was busy making lovey dovey with L and she got bored all of a sudden, "Oppa, can I see your phone?" Hara asked.

L made a surprise look because he just remember something. "Um...I left it at home." L lied.

"Not even, I saw you grab it this morning." Dongwoo said.

L made a nervous look and he looked over at Hara who was making a suspicious look at him. "L...jebal." Hara said.

"Ani...besides, there's nothing wrong with it." L said nervously.

"Not even! I saw you played with it yesterday late at night. Besides, what were you doing playing with your phone late at night?" Dongwoo asked.

"Dongwoo, shikeurro." Sunggyu said all of a sudden.

"Like I said, I really don't have it right now." L lied.

Hara looked at L surprised and she made a suspicious look at him...


~Krista's POV~

School came by quickly. I was walking back to my house and right away, I finish my homework. So...for the whole day, there was nothing to do for me. I'm home alone right now, so it's quiet at my house. My mom went to work along with my older brother. For my little brother, he was still at school.

Right away, I was bored. I sighed while I was sitting at the table all alone in the kitchen. I made a bored expression until something ruined the silence. I heard my stomach growling loudly and I made a surprise look. "At least I know what to do..." I mumbled to myself.

I got up from the chair I was sitting on and walked over to get the suppiles. Right away, I started cooking. A few minutes later, I was already finish. ...But, I notice I made to many. But, I just remember something, my own "twin" likes my cooking, so I'll give her some. ...Later on.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. I quickly looked up and I made a curious look. I wonder who's at the door. I walked over to the door and opened it. When I looked up, my first expression was being shocked...

~No One's POV~

"Hey..." L said awkwardly.

"L, what are you doing here?" Krista asked curiously still surprised.

"I need help with homework?" L sighed.

"...That's why you came all the way here?" Krista sighed.

"Nae..." L nodded.

"Fine, come in." Krista said.

L walked in awkwardly until he spotted food on the table. "You cook?" L asked surprised.

"Nae...I always cook when I'm home alone. But, if I make too many I usually give them to Veronica." Krista smiled.

"Oh..." L said.

L was looking at the food Krista cooked and he wanted to try some since it looked delicious. "Um...can I try one?" L asked.

"Sure..." Krista shrugged.

She then cut a piece and hand one over to L. "Here." Krista said as she handed the food to him.

"Gomawo~!" L said as he smiled.

He then looked at it for a while and he took a bite. Once he took a bite, his eyes got wide. "Aigoo, it's good~! What is this?" L asked.

Krista started to laugh and said, "It's musubi."
*If you guys don't know what musubi is...it's rice and spam along with terayaki sauce wrap together in a seaweed. It's simple to make!* *NO IT'S NOT!!!!!_bestfriendvero was here*

"It's good. You should cook me some." L suggested.

"Veronica said the same thing." Krista smiled.

It was getting late and all Krista and L doing was just talking. L realized that it was getting late so he quickly walked out of Krista's house while taking some musubi home. "Don't eat it all araso?" Krista teased.

"Yah! I'm not that obssesed." L said surprised.

"Sure..." Krista said sarcastically.

L smiled and walked back home. Krista watched him walked away and she started to smile. When she closed the door, she couldn't stop smiling. As she sat down on the couch, she quickly made a surprise look. She looked at the small table and spotted a phone. She made a curious look when she turn it on.

When the phone automatically , she made a surprise look at what she was seeing. She realize that L left his phone at her house, but she was surprise that L put the wallpaper of them 2 of them instead of him and Hara. Krista couldn't stop looking at it and all of a sudden she started to smile. She looked through L's contact and found Sungyeol's number right away she called it.

Sungyeol's phone started ringing and he was eating the musubi Krista cooked. When he looked at the phone, he made a curious look. "L, why are you calling me?" Sungyeol asked curiously.

"What do you mean?" L asked.

Sungyeol looked at the call and he just answered it anyway, "Yobeseyo?"

"Appa, tell L that he left his phone at my house. Since he just rushed out of there." Krista said.

"...You were at Krista's house? Sunggyu asked surprised.

"Yeah, I need help with something." L shrugged.

"...Ok...and L heard you. You know it's on speaker right now." Sungyeol smiled.

"Nae, I'm actually on my way right now. I'm just giving the musubi to Veronica. L mostly took some since he was so excited about it that he left his phone at my house." Krista said.

"Yah! It was an accident. And besides, your cooking is good." L mumbled.

"Araso...araso. Well annyeong~!" Krista said then she hung up.

"...So, it was Krista who cooked this." Dongwoo said as he made a suspicious look at L.

"And...?" L asked.

"It's nothing." Hoya smiled.

After a while there was a knock on the door. Sunggyu got up and open the door and the person who was at the door was Krista. "Annyeong." Krista said.

"Krista~!" Sungyeol said as he got up and hug her.

"Annyeong appa!" Krista smiled as she hug back Sungyeol.

"Thanks for the musubi Krista. You should cook it for us more often." Sungjong suggested.

"Hm...nah, I only cook it sometimes." Krista said as she stick her tongue out at Sungyeol.

L got up and he walked up to Krista. "My phone?" L asked as he stick his hand out.

Krista took out L's phone from her pocket and she started to smile, "I didn't do anything to it. Just called appa. Oh! And...nice wallpaper."

Krista smiled and she walked away while Sunggyu closed the door. Everyone made a suspicious look at him and Hoya asked, "L...what does she mean?"

L started to smile and said, "It's nothing."

Krista was walking back to her house and she couldn't stop smiling. Since she saw that wallpaper of her and L...all she could think about now is L. But, then...she realize something. ...I can't be falling for him? Right? ...Besides, he probably likes Hara more than me. ...He probably thinks of me as his best friend. Krista thought sadly...