Education

Secret Friendship

Ok...so before you read this...I have a feeling this part might be erted. Well it's not really erted it depends on what their talking about. I blame this video for giving me the idea! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VszO6SUoHE


It was already the next day, apparently all students who have pe have to go to a presentation. Krista was walking with Almiera along with L and Sunggyu. And the rest were there. "Unnie~!" Someone called Krista.

Krista made a curious look and looked behind her. That was when she spotted Veronica waving at her and Sungyeol was behind. "Dongsaeng-ah~!" Krista called out with a smile.

"Annyeong~!" Veronica said happily.

"Annyeong~!" Sungyeol waved.

"What is this about?" Almiera asked curiously.

"Um...no one knows." Sungyeol shrugged.

"Do we have to go...?" Anabell sighed.

"...Yes and how come?" Veronica asked curiously.

"...You know what we're learning about?" Gaby asked.

"Ani..." Krista and Veronica said in a unision.

"...We're learning about ed." Cindy sighed.

"Great...Veronica, don't act erted." Krista said as she made a suspicious look at Veronica.

Veronica just looked at Krista and just smiled. "Araso..." She said.

When they arrived everyone sat next to each other. Until, all of a sudden they heard someone call for them. "Myungsoo~! Sungyeol~!" Someone called out.

Krista and Veronica made a surprise look right away. "You have got to be kidding me?" Krista sighed.

"I know right..." Veronica said.

Un hae and Hara were hugging L and Sungyeol from behind. "Oppa, we miss you!" Un Hae said happily.

Krista and Veronica made an annoyed look and they rolled their eyes. They looked at the others and they mouthed the words "Help me". The other girls looked at each other and they shrugged. Both of them sighed and Hara notice that the girls were sitting next to L and Sungyeol. She then cleared loudly and made it obvious. "Um...excuse me? What are you doing sitting near my oppa?" Hara asked with an attitude.

"Well...I was here before him." Krista said as she rolled her eyes.

"Why won't you just leave us alone Hara." Veronica said.

"Um...that's our seat because it's near our oppas." Un hae said.

"Well, for now...why won't you sit somewhere else." Anabell suggested.

Hara and Un Hae glared at them and just walked away without saying anything else. "I really hate her." Krista mumbled.

"Krista." L said surprised.

"I know...I know...you're in love with her. Sheesh." Krista sighed.

After the lesson was over, the teacher asked if there was any questions. Right away, Woohyun raised his hand and it caught the teacher's attention. "Woohyun?" The teacher said.

"Hyung, do you watch ?" Woohyun asked.

"...well that's a secret." The teacher said with a surprise look.

Dongwoo then raise his hand and it caught the teacher attention. "Dongwoo." The teacher said.

"Hyung, how many videos do you watch?" Dongwoo asked.

Mostly everyone in class started laughing including the Infinite members...well except for L. "Um...I don't know...3 or 5." The teacher said unsure.

"What country?" Sungjong suddenly asked.

"Aigoo, seriously you guys!" The teacher surprised.

Sunggyu then raise his hand and the teacher called for him. "Sunggyu?"

"Um...you know how girls have like some kind of spell. That they feel sensitive and all. Why are they like that?" Sunggyu asked.

"Aish! I'm not sure...I'm not a girl!" The teacher blurted out.

Sungyeol then raise his hand and said, "I'm going to ask a reckless question."

"Ok, but you better think carefully." The teacher suggested.

Sungyeol started to smile and said, "Hyung, when was your first experience?"

Right away the whole class started to laugh, "Aigoo, why would I reveal my first experience?! My mom doesn't even know about it!" The teacher said upset.

"Then what about first kiss?" Sungyeol asked as he smiled.

Veronica couldn't stop laughing along with Krista. "Of course~! My mom doesn't even know about my first kiss yet! So why are you asking?!" The teacher said.

L looked up with a serious look and then he asked, "Hyung, is it big?"

Everyone stayed quiet and Krista looked at him surprised. The teacher stood there for a while and then he said, "Of course my dreams are big! Their big enough to cover the whole sky!"

Everyone in class started to laugh including Krista who was just looking at L. She accidentally was laying on L's shoulder laughing but then she moved away quickly and started to blush a little. L was smiling a while ago, but when she moved away...he was surprised as well. No one notice it except for one person...Hani.

"Ok, that's it for today." The teacher said.

Suddenly the bell rang and right away, everyone went to lunch...