Familiar Picture

Secret Friendship

~Gaby's POV~

Bored, bored, bored, ...bored! Ah! I have nothing to do and it's only saturday. Ugh...! I was in my room sitting on my bed just thinking what should I do. Hm...what to do? I look around my room and well of course, nothing to do. But when I was looking around...something caught my eye. Something that was special to me.

I suddenly got up from my bed and walked over to that object which was on my desk. I picked up the picture I left on my desk. The picture of my 1st love. This picture means something to me. Whenever I look at it, the first thing it does is make me smile. Even when I am in a bad mood. If I ever lose this picture I would have freak out and be heartbroken forever. Well not really heartbroken, but it's true.

But, this picture is actually weird to me. For some reason, whenever I look at this picture the first thing that comes in mind is "why does he look so familiar?" Which confuses me a lot. Hm...but, it does confuse me. This person...he looks so familiar. I decided to bring the picture with me so I can think. I walked downstairs and then headed outside to get some fresh air. I walked downstairs and then head out the door. It was a beautiful day, the perfect day.

~No One's POV~

IU - Good Day

Gaby was walking around the neighborhood until that was when she bumped into someone. "Aigoo, I'm so sorry." Gaby said with a worried look.

"Aniyo, gwenchanayo. It's fine." A familiar voice said.

Gaby was curious, Where have I heard the voice before? She thought to herself.

Gaby then looked at the person and then she was surprised, "Dongwoo?"

Dongwoo stood up and then he became surprised as well since he spotted Gaby standing in front of him. "Gaby, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Walking around until I bumped into you." Gaby said.

"Weird same here." Dongwoo smiled.

"Great, so I'm guessing both of us are bored." Gaby sighed.

Dongwoo sighed as well until an idea popped up in his head. "Hey, want to go somewhere?" Dongwoo asked.

"Sure." Gaby shrugged. "Where?"

Dongwoo smiled and grabbed Gaby's hand and said, "It's a surprise." He gave out a wink and then start to drag Gaby to the place.

Gaby was confused on where he was taking her but, she didn't do anything about it. The only thing that she did was just smile at him. Seriously, even when you're bored...you still act like the same you. A very cheerful hyper person. Gaby thought with a smile.

Dongwoo was still dragging Gaby everywhere until he stopped. Gaby notice that he stopped and she lean to the right to see where did Dongwoo took her this whole time. When she leaned over, that was when she made a surprise look. She suddenly become wide-eyed and then said, "An amusement park?"

"Yeah!" Dongwoo smiled. "Since we're both bored, we should go to an amusement park since it's fun."

"Araso..." Gaby smiled.

Both of them then started to feel awkward and there was slience between them. Both of them looked away from each other and didn't make any eye contact. Dongwoo cleared his throat to break the silence and Gaby just stand there awkwardly. "So," Gaby said as she broke out the silence. "Where should we go first?"

"Well, how about the rides?" Dongwoo asked.

"Sure...ooh! Dongwoo, we should go the roller coaster first!" Gaby pointed out.

"Eh...I'm not sure." Dongwoo said as he made an unsure look.

"Please Dongwoo. Jebal jebal jebal!" Gaby said as she start to pout.

"No." Dongwoo said.

"Meany." Gaby pouted.

"Am not!" Dongwoo smiled. "You look so cute when you pout."

"Yah!" Gaby said as she slap Dongwoo on the arm.

"Ow!" Dongwoo said as he put his hand over the spot where Gaby slap him. "You didn't really have to hit me."

"Well, I got it from Krista." Gaby smiled.

"Stop bringing her into this." Dongwoo said.

"No!" Gaby said as she acted like a little kid.

"This is the first time I see you act like a kid." Dongwoo smiled.

"Well, I always act like a kid." Gaby smiled.

"Not really." Dongwoo said as he made a surprise look.

"Yah! What do you mean by that?" Gaby said as she start to make a serious look all of a sudden.

"You seem so serious all the time. Like, you're just like L." Dongwoo said.

"Oh...so I'm emotionless?" Gaby asked.

"Yup!" Dongwoo smiled.

Gaby crossed her arms at him and said, "You're so mean."

"Am not!" Dongwoo shouted.

"Aw...look at those couple." Someone said as the person walk by them with her boyfriend.

Both of them heard what the girl say and they turned away and start to blush red. Then, it has started to become awkward between them again. "So, rollercoaster first?" Dongwoo asked as he broke out the silence again.

"Yeah sure." Gaby answered nervously. She quickly grab Dongwoo's hand and then drag him to the rollercoaster. "Gaja~!" She said happily as she dragged Dongwoo.

After the rollercoaster, both of them had fun. But, Dongwoo couldn't stop laughing because on how Gaby got out of the rollercoaster. "Yah! What so funny?!" Gaby asked annoyed.

"The way you look." Dongwoo said as he keeps on laughing.

Gaby sighed and then quickly fix her hair. "Your so mean!" Gaby shouted as she slapped Dongwoo on the arm.

"What is with the hitting?!" Dongwoo asked.

Gaby smiled and said, "Who could have known it's funny hiting you. Oh! It's for being a bad person!"

"Sorry..." Dongwoo pouted.

Gaby rolled her eyes and didn't look at Dongwoo at all since he was doing an aegyo on her. "No! You are not going to be forgiven." Gaby said as she crossed her arms.

"Please..." Dongwoo said. "Ooh! Let's look at the pictures!" Dongwoo suddenly grabbed Gaby's hand once again and took him to the picture area.

Dongwoo was looking for their picture while Gaby just stand there. "Ooh! Found it!" Dongwoo called out.

Gaby heard Dongwoo found the picture so she looked at the screen. She spotted Dongwoo screaming and as usual for her, she was hiding from the camera. Dongwoo was laughing until he notice that he can't find Gaby. "Hey, where are you?" Dongwoo asked.

"Somewhere." Gaby smiled.

"But I swear you were right next to me. How can you disappear from a picture?" Dongwoo asked surprised.

Gaby winked at him and said, "Secret..." She then start to walk away and it made Dongwoo more confuse. "Yah! Tell me!" Dongwoo said.

"Andwae!" Gaby said as she continue on walking.

"Yah! Wait up!" Dongwoo called out as he quickly try to catch up to Gaby.

Gaby just smiled and try to ignore him. That babo as usual... Gaby thought happily.

----------------------------

Yoo Seung Ho & IU - I Believe In Love

Throughout the whole day, both of them were having the best time of their lives. Until, that was when they start to take a break. They start to walk around the amusement park and it was already 7PM. "Wow, it's already 7PM that quick." Gaby said.

"I know, but hey, at least we have fun." Dongwoo said.

Gaby nodded and she start to smile at him. Gaby looked over and then she spotted a game. She couldn't stop looking at the game since she was so busy looking at the prizes. While she was looking at the prizes, one of them caught her eye. She became wide-eyed for a moment and then just look at that instead of the others.

Dongwoo looked over at Gaby and made a confused look. What the heck is she staring at? Dongwoo thought curiously.

He then start to look at Gaby's direction and then that was when he notice it, Gaby spotted Gaby's favorite animal. And he knows when Gaby sees that the only thing she wants right now. Dongwoo spotted a keroppi stuffed animal hanging on the wall. Dongwoo looked back at Gaby and yet she was still staring at it. For some reason, it made Dongwoo smiled.

Dongwoo then started to walk up to the game and Gaby notice it. She shook her head side to side and then she made a confused look. "Dongwoo, what are you doing?" Gaby asked.

Dongwoo looked back at Gaby who making a confused look. All Dongwoo did was just smiled and didn't answer her question. Gaby was surprised and sighed, "I have no idea what the heck is he doing..."

After a while, Dongwoo came back with something hiding behind his back. Gaby was confused and she did a suspicious look at Dongwoo. All Dongwoo did was just smiled and said, "I know how much you love that animal so...here." Dongwoo took out the keroppi stuffed animal that he won from the game. Gaby was surprised that she became speechless. "Dongwoo..." Gaby said surprised.

"It's special to you right?" Dongwoo asked with a smiled.

"Nae..." Gaby smiled as she hugged the keroppi tightly.

She then started to look up at Dongwoo and couldn't stop smiling at him. She then started to hug Dongwoo tightly and kept on repeating the words, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

Dongwoo just hugged Gaby back and he couldn't speak. "Gaby...can't...breathe..." Dongwoo said as his voice starts to fade away slowly.

Gaby made a surprise look and right away she release Dongwoo. "Omo! Mianhae." Gaby smiled.

Dongwoo smiled back and it became awkward between them again. Gaby looked away until she spotted something on the ground. "Oh! Dongwoo you drop something." Gaby said.

"Huh?" Dongwoo said confused as he looked at the ground. "Oh!" Dongwoo said.

Gaby kneeled down and picked up the thing that Dongwoo accidentally dropped. She was about to hand it back to Dongwoo but, then she made a curious look. "Is that me...?" Gaby suddenly asked.

"What you mean?" Dongwoo asked.

Gaby showed Dongwoo the picture and said, "She kinda looks like me. And it's missing a part."

"Yeah...well, the other is me when I was a little kid. I actually made a promise to a girl when I was little. When we meet again, we will always find each other by a picture." Dongwoo explained.

"Oh...weird, I made a promise as well. I even have a picture right here." Gaby said as she took out the picture.

Dongwoo made a surprise look as he saw the picture. "Is that me?" Dongwoo asked curiously.

All Gaby did was shrugged and then she said, "Not sure...but he does remind me of you. It's a picture of my 1st love, we actually made the same promise as you told me."

"Weird, hang on...something is not right." Dongwoo said.

"What you mean?" Gaby asked.

"Look like for some reason, these 2 pictures-" Dongwoo said confused.

"Match." Both of them said at the same time.

They both looked at each other shocked and they couldn't believe it. But, is it true? Out of nowhere, they slowly start to put the 2 pictures together and they start to make a nervous look. All of a sudden, both of them were surprised...