Wonderful Day At The Park

Secret Friendship

~Gaby's POV~

Dongwoo and I were at the park, when we arrived...surprisingly, there was so many people. I looked at the view at the park and right away...I know it was going to be perfect. A perfect day and the park is amazing as usual.

Dongwoo and I started to walk around until it kinda became awkward between us. I looked over at Dongwoo and I notice he was staying quiet. Weird, he doesn't stay quiet. I looked up ahead and spotted something surprising. A small waterpark. There was fountains and sprinklers and little kids was playing around it. I started to smile until I felt someone grabbed my hand right away.

I looked down at my hand and saw someone's else hand on my wrist. I then looked up and spotted Dongwoo smiling at me then dragging me all the way to the waterpark. "Let's go!" Dongwoo smiled as he dragged me.

I didn't say anything back at Dongwoo, the only thing I did was just smiled at him and let him drag to the small water park. When we arrived, Dongwoo let go of my hand and right away, splash some water at me. I was surprised that it made me jumped back. Dongwoo started laughing anf I crossed my arms at it. "Yah!" I shouted.

I quickly walked over to the fountain and started to splash at him. Dongwoo ran away and then I decided to go after him. We arrived at another part of the water park. We didn't know what it does and we just stand there. I was trying to grab Dongwoo but he was took quick. I stretched out my hand more and then I had a chance to grab him. I pulled him back and then I notice I ended up in his arms. I looked up and spotted him smiling at me. I pushed him back right away and crossed my arms. I looked away and didn't make eye contact at him.

~No One's POV~

Gaby turned away from Dongwoo and didn't make any eye contact at him. Dongwoo was confused but then he had an idea. He quickly walked up to Gaby and then pulled her from behind. Gaby made a surprise look and by the time Dongwoo grabbed Gaby water then started to shoot everywhere on the floor.

Gaby squealed a little bit, and Dongwoo just started to laugh and didn't let go of Gaby. Gaby then turned back to Dongwoo and just started to smile at him while both of them were already soaked from the water. Gaby giggled and all Dongwoo did was just smiled. But, he realize something. Who could have known Gaby was this adorable... Dongwoo thought to himself.

Gaby just smiled and Dongwoo laughed. He then looked at Gaby's eyes and out of nowhere he just put his hand on her face. Gaby was confused but for some reason she knows where this is going. Dongwoo smiled and then started to lean in. Gaby was about to back away a little bit but she didn't. She didn't move. For a few seconds, Gaby then suddenly felt something familiar on her lips. When she looked she realize that Dongwoo's lips and her lips were touching. It made Gaby surprised but, she didn't pulled away.

She just slowly closed her eyes and then just kissed back. After a while, Dongwoo and Gaby were taking a break by laying down on the grass with some shades of tree on top of them a small sunlight view.

"It sure is a nice view." Dongwoo smiled.

Gaby nodded and then looked at Dongwoo and then she made an unsure look, "Dongwoo, why did you kiss me?"

Dongwoo was surprised and the looked at Gaby who was doing a curious look. "Molla, it just that...I got distracted." Dongwoo said.

"Of...?" Gaby asked so suddenly.

"Something..." Dongwoo said.

"Tell me..." Gaby said.

Dongwoo sighed and then looked at Gaby, "When I looked at you, your eyes...they remind me of someone. My first love."

"So...Hani was not your first love." Gaby teased.

"Yah!" Dongwoo shouted.

Gaby giggled and said, "Well...for some reason...you look familiar as well. You remind me of my best friend. We met when we were little. I actually had a crush on him but, I don't know what happened between us."

"Did he left you?" Dongwoo asked.

"Ani...I was the one that moved. But, I came back." Gaby smiled.

"Then you met me along with the others." Dongwoo smiled.

Gaby looked at Dongwoo and then sighed, "Yah! Stop being so conceited."

Dongwoo laughed and said, "Araso...araso."

Gaby giggled. It was later on the day and they were still walking around the park. Both of them were having fun and they were goofing around. They couldn't stop laughing until that was when they spotted a fountain in the middle of the park.

Both of them were about to walk past it...until, they spotted someone familiar. 2 of them actually. Dongwoo squinted his eyes on who were those 2 people. And then he made a surprise look. He looked over at Gaby and Gaby looked back at him. "What's Hoya and Yongjae doing here at the park?" Dongwoo asked curiously...