The Special Gift You Have

Secret Friendship

Later on in the day, Veronica, Sungyeol, and Krista they were just walkng around. "Aigoo, it's such a nice day." Krista smiled.

"Nae." Veronica agreed.

"Where are you taking us appa?" Krista asked curiously as she gave Sungyeol a curious look.

Sungyeol just smiled and just patted Krista's head. "Well somewhere where you and Veronica would like to go." Sungyeol smiled.

Both the "twins" suddenly start to give a thinking look until they finally figure it out. "The fair~!" They both said in a unision.

Sungyeol blinked surprised since the "twins" has thought of the same place where they like to go. He suddenly smiled and just nodded, "Araso."

-------------------

The "twins" gave a surprised look since it's been a while since they went to Everland. "Appa, you know when what we mean by fair is like a small fair." Krista said.

"Not like a huge fair like Everland." Veronica finished.

"Come on, it will be fun. Besides, I invited the other members as well. Since I suggest the 14 of us should all enjoy it together. Or...13?" Sungyeol said confused.

Krista sighed sadly and had a sad look on her face. "You have to mention about L and Hara..." Krista sighed annoyed.

"Mianhamida." Sungyeol smiled.

Krista looked down on the ground with a sad look. Sungyeol had a worried look and just grabbed Krista's wrist along with Veronica's and drag them inside. "Kaja! Let's go inside!" Sungyeol said happily as he dragged the "twins" behind.

"Bwoh?!" The "twins" said surprised.

The 3 of them were walking around, and mostly the "twins" were gazing around. Sungyeol looked at the both of them surprised and then he start to let out a small laugh. The "twins" suddenly then start to look at Sungyeol confused since they have no idea what is he laughing about. "Mwoyoe appa?" Krista asked curiously.

"The way you guys look. Even though we're all together and not lost yet, both of you guys seem like lost still." Sungyeol smiled.

"Shikkeurro!" The "twins" said surprised.

Sungyeol smiled and said, "Typical..."

"Sungyeol?" A familiar voice called out.

The 3 of them looked at the direction from the voice to see where it was coming from. Sungyeol gave a curious look until it slowly turned into a smile. "L...wow, you're like the first person that arrived." Sungyeol said.

L smiled and walked up to the 3. "Nae, actually my date has ended and well, I was about to bring Hara along but, she said she has something to do." L explained.

Veronica suddenly cleared loudly since she hated when L has mentioned about Hara in front of her unnie. Babo... Veronica thought annoyed.

L looked over and spotted the "twins" who didn't mind him. L smiled faded away when he saw Krista. The first time he spotted Krista, he then remembered what happened before, the moment that happened, suppose to happen...until Sungjong has ruined the moment. "Hello, Veronica...Krista..." L said.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Both the "twins" said in a unision.

-----------------------------

It was later on and the others hasn't arrived yet. It was only the 4 of them. The 4 of them were walking around wondering if they should go on the rides. It gave them a curious look and it was silent with all of them. "What ride should we go on first?" Veronica asked curiously.

"Molla." Krista shrugged.

They suddenly start to look around until they suddenly spotted the same exact thing. The Hurricane.

The 4 of them got on the hurricane. Sungyeol was sitting next to Veronica, as for Veronica she was sitting between Sungyeol and Krista, and Krista was sitting between Veronica and L.

The ride suddenly started and both of them were just goofing around and having fun. Sungyeol was screaming like crazy, and Veronica was just laughing along with Krista. L just looked at Krista and then at the others and just smiled at them.

The ride has ended, and the 4 of them walked out. "Aigoo, that was fun." Sungyeol said.

"Speak to the person who keeps on screaming throughout the whole ride. Hyung, you seriously was about this close into losing my hearing." L sighed.

"Mianhamida~!" Sungyeol smile happily.

"Aigoo shikkeurro." L said annoyed.

"Aish, you 2...seriously." Krista sighed.

--------------

While walking all of a sudden, they got lost as usual. Veronica spotted a cute dog pass by and she was making cute faces at it. Sungyeol notice and decided to catch up with Veronica. Krista and L didn't notice and they just decided to walk on leaving Sungyeol and Veronica behind.

"Aw...you guys are so cute~!" Veronica said cutely.

"Yah! Veronica, you're being left behind." Sungyeol said as he crossed his arm.

Veronica gave a shock look and then quickly stood up and said, "Jjinja?!"

"Nae...Krista and L are waiting for us over-" Sungyeol said as he was about to point at Krista and L, but when he looked he notice they were gone. "...there?"

Veronica gave a curious look and then said, "I don't see them?"

Sungyeol sighed and then he started to pout, "We're lost...once again."

"Seriously?!" Veronica asked surprised.

"Nae..." Sungyeol nodded.

"Aish, why are we always the one who get lost?!" Veronica asked annoyed.

"Nado molla." Sungyeol shrugged.

-----------------------

Both Sungyeol and Veronica were walking together trying to look for both Krista and L. Veronica sighed impaitiently and said, "Aigoo! It's going to be hard to find them!" 

"Just be paitient Vero." Sungyeol said.

"Now you're sounding like Krista." Veronica teased.

"Yah!" Sungyeol said surprised.

Veroncia giggled and Sungyeol just smiled at her. Sungyeol's smile suddenly faded away since he remember something. The necklace she gave to Veronica, she was wearing it. Sungyeol gave a small smile as he saw the necklace hanging around Veronica's neck. "Veronica, where did you get that necklace?" Sungyeol asked curiously.

Veronica gave a confused look and just looked at the necklace. She lightly lifted it up and then gave a smile as she looked at it. "Someone special gave it to me." Veronica said.

"Oh..." Sungyeol said with a smile.

"Wae? Do you know who give it to me?" Veronica asked curiously.

"Aniyo..I actually don't." Sungyeol lied. "We should get going." He added.

"Nae!" Veronica nodded.

Both of them started walking together and both of them just stayed silent as they look for Krista and L. Sungyeol watches Veronica while she was walking. A small smile suddenly appear on his face. I didn't know you were wearing that necklace the whole time Veronica...I'm glad it's special to you...I wish you would figure out who gave it to you...sooner. Sungyeol thought.