Heartbreak

Unrequited Love

Kyung Mi can hear people whispering. She must have dozed off while thinking through what happened.

"My poor Mimi." She immediately recognized Leeteuk's voice.

"Should I bring her up to her apartment?" That would be Eunhyuk.

"Yah, Hyukjae. Since when do you have access to her apartment?" That tone can only be Heechul.

"I don't"

"Then how will you bring her up?"

She listened to them argue a couple more seconds before she can't take it anymore. She opened her eyes and gasped. There were 10 grown men cramped into her small office.

"Why are you all in my Office?!" She yelled and sat up straight. "Seriously guys. It's not a big room."

"I was supposed to wake you up because you're set is about to start." Leeteuk smiled sheepishly. "They sort of followed me?"

"Tsk." She rolled her eyes and stood up. Adjusting her clothes and reached for her guitar. "Honestly guys. I know he's the leader, but you really need to follow him everywhere?"

She looked around at the smiling faces before her and noticed someone was missing. "You're missing a member."

"He's running late." 

"Who's running late?" a cool voice sounded from behind Kangin. "We've been here for the past 5 minutes."

"We?" She asked as they all looked at Yesung, and the girl he was holding by the waist.

"I want you all to meet my girlfriend." Yesung smiled.

"Annyeonghasibnikka. Byun Min Jee imnida."

Kyung Mi stood frozen on the spot. Suddenly, Leeteuk and Heechul stood in front of her, greeting the girl. Eunhyuk was by her side, holding her hand tightly.

"Are you ok?" He whispered.

"N-No. I-I need to go." She bit her lip. "Can you ask Soo-Oppa to look after the cafe for a bit?"

"I'll go with you."

"But-"

"Teuki Hyung!" Eunhyuk called the other's attention. "Berry and I need to go. Emergency."

Leeteuk got the message and nodded. "Ka! I'll take it from here."

Eunhyuk held onto her hand tighter and grabbed her Jacket from the chair. Heechul stopped them, gave him his car keys and pushed the two out of the cafe. They got into the car and drove off.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere but here." She whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I guess...that solves that problem." She smiled sadly as she leaned against Eunhyuk's shoulder. They drove around for an hour before they both decided to go to SME. They were now sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall of mirrors. They were pretty sure this would be the last place she was expected to be.

"I'm sorry." Eunhyuk apologized.

"Pabo." She laughed. "Why are you apologizing? It's not like you knew he as dating. Heck. I didn't even know he was dating someone."

"Maybe it's just a fling?"

"C'mon Hyukkie. Has he ever introduced a girlfriend to you guys before?"

"Well, no."

"See? That only means he's serious enough that he wanted it to be official. To your group, at least." She sighed. "I'm so stupid."

He hugged her tight and that broke the dam of tears she was holding in. She clutched onto his shirt as she cried her heart out.

"You're not stupid."

"Yes, I am." She sobbed. "I'm so stupid to feel this way, even though we're not together. I'm so stupid that I feel like everything is falling apart. I'm so stupid to think that he actually feels the same way."

"You're not stupid. You're a beautiful, wonderful, caring, and loving human being." He whispered as he held her tighter. "He's the stupid one for not seeing the person standing in front of him."

They stayed like that for a long time. He held her close until her cries subsided. When everything was quiet, he looked down and found her fast asleep in his arms, still clutching tightly onto his shirt.

"You're not stupid Kyung Mi." He kissed the top of her head and sighed.