Fallin' - Part 2

Unrequited Love

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Your drink is on the counter." Kyung Mi yelled when she heard the chime of the front door. She was currently in her office, sitting on her couch with a guitar in hand.

"How'd you know it was me? What if it was someone else?"

She looked up and smiled before pointing at the screens in front of her. "CCTV" 

Yesung rolled his eyes and sat on the other side of the couch. He placed the drink on the table before leaning back on the couch, closing his eyes and sighing. "Still. You should be more careful Mimi-ah."

She stopped scribbling on her notebook and put down her guitar before looking at the man beside her. "Tired?"

"A bit. Activities are picking up again. Just finished another photoshoot." He opened one eye to look at her and pouted.

"Why come here then?" She raised her brow. "You should head home and sleep."

"Yeah, right. You were expecting me." He then pointed at the drink she made. He looked at his watch and back to her. "Why are you still here? It's like 3AM."

"I'm finishing a new song. Seonsaengnim requested that I write one for K.R.Y."

"Really?" She laughed as he sat up straight with wide eyes.

"Yes. I have to send it in later today but I'm kinda stuck."

"Let me see." He moved closer and leaned down to check the lyrics, slinging his arm around her shoulders. She couldn't help but feel the blush creep across her face. "What's the title?"

"Sky."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

우리가 함께 있을 때마다,
작별 인사가 영원히 바뀌지 않기를 바랍니다.
너와 함께라면 내가 항상 있고 싶은 곳이니까.

uliga hamkke isseul ttaemada,
jagbyeol insaga yeongwonhi bakkwiji anhgileul balabnida.
neowa hamkkelamyeon naega hangsang issgo sipeun gosinikka.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mimi-ah. I need your help." She gasped when she felt him hug her from behind.

"Wha? Let me go." She hoped that she sounded neutral even when she can feel her face heating up.

"Not until you promise to help me." She sighed as he just tightened his hold.

"What is it?"

"I want to put up a cafe for my family. So that they can have something to manage here in Seoul."

"Okay. I'll help." She nodded. "Can you let me go now?"

"No. You're comfy."

"Soo-Oppa is just in the office you know."

"And? Is it wrong to hug my best friend?"

"Yes." Leeteuk's voice came from the office door. It sounded more like a growl really. "Especially if you do it in front of people, in public, without a disguise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

내가 당신 옆에있을 때마다,
내가 정말로 하고 싶은 것은 당신을 안는 것뿐입니다.
다른 사람은 없지만 당신은 나에게 이만큼 의미가 있습니다.

naega dangsin yeopeisseul ttaemada,
naega jeongmallo hago sipeun geoseun dangsineul anneun geosppunibnida.
daleun salameun eobsjiman dangsineun naege imankeum uimiga issseubnida.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She just finished closing up the cafe and went up to her apartment on the third floor. She didn't want to rent a separate place away from the cafe and it was easier especially on days she had to work late.

She quietly locked the door and saw that Yesung was fast asleep on her couch. He dropped by around 3PM and was in a not so good temper. She gave him her spare key and sent him up to the apartment while she worked.

She grabbed a pillow and a blanket from the closet and fixed the way he was laying on the couch. She was about to go to her room when arms shot up and hugged her close.

"Are you ok?" she asked as she tried to calm her heart and laid down more comfortably.

"I will be." He hugged her tighter as he mumbled into her hair. "Just stay with me."

"Ok." She whispered as they drifted to sleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

난 그냥 친구인 척 할 수 없어.
어쩌면 우리가 운명이었을지도 모른다고 생각하기 때문입니다.

nan geunyang chinguin cheog hal su eobseo.
eojjeomyeon uliga unmyeongieosseuljido moleundago saeng-gaghagi ttaemunibnida.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~