It has to be you

Unrequited Love

The cafe opening was successful. It was nearing closing time, only a few people are left and her employees were already wrapping things up. Kyung Mi was about to go to the back office when she heard the chime on the door. She looked up and a wide smile bloomed on her face.

"Oppa!" She moved to the front and hugged the new arrival tightly. "I thought you forgot." 

"Mimi-ah." Leeteuk chuckled and pat her back. "I just wanted to make sure that it's not a busy time."

They smiled at each other before she noticed the other people that came with her cousin. She looked back at Leeteuk and raised her brow.

"They wanted to come." He shrugged before looking around. "Where's your private room?"

"How'd you know I have one?" She giggled before leading them up the stairs. "You're lucky that I had it prepared since this morning."

She led them into the conference/party area and handed them iPad where they input their orders after they were seated. She then turned back to her cousin.

"You're lucky I love you Oppa." She pouted when her cousin chuckled and pulled her to sit on his lap.

"Mianhe Mimi-ah. I thought Noona told you that I was coming tonight."

"She told me you didn't come with her." She sighed and smiled. "That's a good thing though. If you were here with all of them, I wouldn't have been able to sing earlier."

"Ahem." Leeteuk looked up and found that everyone was staring at them with questioning eyes. He laughed and looked at the one that cleared his throat.

"Yes Heechul?" He asked as the other just raised his brow.

"Have you guys all put in your orders?" Kyung Mi asked and excused herself when they nodded. "I will just go down to check on things and have them brought up."

Once the door closed and the footsteps faded away, he braced himself and smiled at the bombardment of questions from everyone.

"Who is she Hyung?"

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"Since when have you known her?"

He just smiled and looked at them and waited for all of their questions to die down. "Are you all done with the questions so I can answer?"

"Mianhe Hyung." Ryeowook smiled. "We'll listen."

"Good. She's Kyung Mi. She owns this cafe. It's her birthday today and the opening of the cafe. I've known her for exactly..." He looked at his watch. "exactly 24 years, 2 hours, 56 minutes."

"And I'm not his girlfriend." He pouted as she walked in with the staff to bring in the drinks and desserts.

"I was gonna mess with them a bit." He sighed.

"And they will believe you. I don't want trouble Oppa." She then turned back to the members and bowed. "Annyeonghasibnikka. Jeoneun Park Kyung Mi imnida. I'm Soo-Oppa's cousin."

"Hyung! You never told us you had a cousin. A cute one too." The one she recognized as the main dancer winked at her and she could feel the blush spreading on her cheeks.

"Kyung Mi-ssi?" Her staff knocked and peeked into the room. "The videographer just left. The DVD of your performance earlier is in the office."

"Thanks. You guys can go home. I'll finish up here."

"Thank you Kyung Mi-ssi. See you tomorrow."

"Performance?" Heechul looked at her.

"Oh, that's nothing Hee-oppa. Uhm, this is a performance cafe. Open Mic, Karaoke. Since it was the opening and my birthday, I sang earlier."

"Can we watch? The DVD?" A cool deep voice asked. She blushed and shook her head.

"Sorry, uhm..." She looked at her cousin for help.

Leeteuk laughed and introduced the members one by one until only Heechul and the one with the deep voice was left.

"Well, you've known Heechul for years. So no need to introduce him."

"Yah!"

"It's true, though, Hee-Oppa." She giggled as the other pouted. "You were the one who scared off my suitors causing me to be single for years."

"And last but not least, this is Yesung. His birthday was 2 days ago."

"Cool! Virgo Twin!"

Yesung laughed. "So...can we watch it now?"

"Ugh...fine..."

A few minutes later, the DVD has been set up and Leeteuk pressed play. Everyone was quiet the moment that the acoustic guitar played the melody and soon after, Kyung Mi's voice resonated through the room.

~Oneuldo nae gieogeul ttarahemaeda
I gil kkeuteseo seoseongineun na
Dasin bol sudo eomneun niga nareul butjaba
Naneun tto i gireul munneunda

Neol bogo sipdago
Tto ango sipdago
Jeo haneulbomyeo gidohaneun nal

Niga animyeon andwae
Neo eopsin nan andwae
Na ireoke haru handareul tto illyeoneul
Na apado joa
Nae mam dachyeodo joa nan
Geurae nan neo hanaman saranghanikka

Yesung stood up and leaned against the wall near the door. He closed his eyes and smiled.

Na du beon dasineun
Bonael su eopdago
Na neoreul itgo salsun eopdago

Niga animyeon andwae
Neo eopsin nan andwae
Na ireoke haru handareul tto illyeoneul
Na apado joa
Nae mam dachyeodo joa nan
Geurae nan neo hanaman saranghanikka

Nae meongdeun gaseumi
Neol chajaorago
Sorichyeo bureunda

Neon eodinneungeoni
Naui moksori deulliji anni
Naegeneun

Being sensitive to sounds, he heard slow, almost quiet footsteps heading for the door. He then opened his eyes and earned a gasp from Kyung Mi. They stood there, looking into each other's eyes as the song comes to its end.

Na dasi sarado
Myeot beoneul taeeonado
Harudo niga eopsi sal su eomneun na
Naega jikyeojul saram
Naega saranghal saram nan
Geurae nan neo hanamyeon chungbunhanikka
Neo hanaman saranghanikka~