Almost There

Unrequited Love

=========
SMS Convo
=========

Woonie-Oppa...
Are you busy?

Not really.
Just finished recording a couple of minutes ago. Wae?

De? You must be tired.
I can just call you on your next off day.

I'm fine Mimi-ah. What's up?

It's nothing Oppa. It can wait.

Sure?

De. Take care Oppa.

Kyung Mi sighed and looked at what she had written down in her notebook. It's been 9 months since she first met all the members of Super Junior and 2 months of Yesung coming to the cafe every other day to hang out with her.

He mentions that he's planning on putting up a Cafe for his brother and parents in Seoul to make things easier for them. She has been helping him out with the planning of the business, and he's been giving her pointers on the songs that she has been writing.

It has also been a month since she started feeling different for the man. She has shown him a lot of the songs she had written except for the 2 songs she is staring at right at this moment. The only one who knows? Eunhyuk and the notebook.

She never thought that Eunhyuk can be so observant that he quickly picked up on how she behaves around Yesung. She denied it at first, that is until he found her notebook when she accidentally left it in their dorm.

Why was she asking if Yesung was busy? He hasn't gone to the cafe for the past 2 weeks.

'I miss you, Oppa.'

She was so lost in her thoughts that she practically jumped when her phone rang. She answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Yeoboseo?"

"Hey Berry!" She laughed when she heard Eunhyuk's voice at the other end. "Busy?"

"Not really. I should be asking you that. You have recording today, right?"

"How'd you know?"

"Uhm, well..."

"You've been speaking with Yesung-Hyung huh?" She can practically hear him grinning on the other end. "I bet you're blushing right now."

"Stop it Hyukkie! Soo-Oppa was the one that told me about it."

"Mhmmm...and why did he tell you?"

"Be-because I asked if Woonie-Oppa was free to help me with my song."

"HAH! I knew it! Well, why don't you ready your private room later and I'll find a way to bring everyone over?"

"Really? But aren't all of you busy?"

"We're free tonight. Relax."

"Oh! But's open mic night tonight. I have to sing."

"And?"

"Uh, the song..."

"You're gonna sing it tonight?"

"Yeah."

"And the problem with that is?"

"Well...I...I'm..."

"Relax. Everything will be fine. I'll be there, Teuki-Hyung, Heechul-Hyung."

"Hee-Oppa, will be going to the military soon right?"

"Yeah...so I can make that the reason why we will go to your cafe."

"Ok."