Kiss Of Doom

My Secret Santa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 11

 

{Baekhyun turned into a steaming angry mochi.}

 

_________________


A few moments ago,

"Thank you. You may leave now." Chanyeol politely escorted the man out.

"Next one please." he called out. Only five more were left and they had a time of half an hour to finish this up. Luck was on their side. Or was it?

The next applicant was a lady. She was wearing a tight red dress and walked seductively when she saw Chanyeol.

"Good day sir." she smiled and walked in taking a seat in front of them.

She eyed Junmyeon and Minseok up and down, which made them feel uncomfortable.

"So, Miss. What made you decide to apply to work here?" Junmyeon asked while flipping through her profile which was full of useless information.

"Well I just saw the application and thought that working here would be fun." She shrugged.

"Supervisor won't approve this." Minseok mumbled to himself but the lady heard him speak that.

"What supervisor? Is he your boss?" she questioned with curiosity.

Chanyeol could clearly see that this woman wasn't here to work or something. It was just time pass for her. Plus, he didn't like her asking about their supervisor.

"Our supervisor is none of your concerns. Plus, your records aren't sufficient enough to land you on this job." Chanyeol deadpanned with a deep voice.

The lady scoffed and turned to look at him.

"I'll talk to your boss or whatever he is myself. I bet he will easily accept me. I mean who wouldn't." she smirked and crossed her arms trying to make her bust look bigger than it already was.

Just when Chanyeol was about to speak up the meeting room's door was pushed open by someone.

They looked up to see who was there but froze when they saw their supervisor enter. He was followed by their director and Yeri along with the rest of the marketing team.

It was clear from his looks that he wasn't happy with what he had discovered.

Chanyeol stood up when he saw Junmyeon stand up straight.

"Si..sir?"

Baekhyun didn't utter a single word and this scared them.

Chanyeol avoided the gaze directed towards them and looked anywhere but at the supervisor's face.
Just then the lady turned around to look at Baekhyun and smirked.

No one knows why but Chanyeol didn't like wherever this was headed to.
"Is this the boss that you were talking about?" She questioned and stood up, walking towards Baekhyun.

"Miss...Can you wait outside for a minute?" Chanyeol spoke up slowly, trying to stop her advancements but the lady in the red dress totally ignored him and stood in front of Baekhyun. Really really close.

Yeri decided to help them and spoke up,
"Mam, I'll you out. This way."

Yeri was about to step forward when the lady instantly grabb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter