Chapter 8 "brutality"

Freezing warmness

My dear friends i should warn you about this chapt. It's full of violence. Don't say i didn't warn you!! 

Six wearing hard days past slowly. Young saeng tried to learn everything. He should glue to the prince everyday from morning before the crown prince wake up till when the man sleep. First he should ready the bath with warm water. Then he should cloth him. Be near his study table ready the essence and brush. Bring him everything he need. These were his duty but he know that it would not be it. He also made himself ready for hearing anything from him or doing any unusual thing.

There was no news about home and jong min in these days. It seemed like his men were already forgotten him but it was not important till they were safe and sound.

At this moment he was heading to where prince bathed to ready the bath. The smell of the herbs were calming him down. He waited in silence for the man.

Hyun searched all the library to find something that would help him read the map but nothing was found he even send men to search in the central library in the capital but again nothing useful was found. The research his men were doing on those spells didn’t go well either. He was so irritated that no one even his favourite concubine or the best wine could not fix it. He was not used to not getting what he wanted quickly. He was in a bad mood when he step inside the bathroom and saw the south prince standing there “uh.. I have forgotten. It’s been six days” he said and waited for the man to help him with his clothes while looking at him. Young saeng could feel the man’s gaze on him but he didn’t look back. he was not going to give him something to punish him for it from the beginning.

When he was undressed and sit young saeng started stepping back to leave since it was the maids who should clean the prince but hyun stopped him “everybody leave except my slave. From now on he will clean me” he said and waited.

Young saeng was expecting this so he didn’t react strangely this time. He kneeled near hyun and started washing his body. The crown prince got a perfect body with those abs he was y and manly. He was grown nice. Young saeng tried not to look at him just concentrating on washing “which fragrance do you prefer today?” he asked.

“Jasmin” hyun talked with close eyes “you are behaving today I assume!” he smelled the fragrance deep.

“do I have any other choice?” young saeng asked while Combing the prince’s hair.

Hyun opened his eyes “I see that you can still repartee” he take young saeng's arm “are you planning on just cleaning my back?”

“Please turn around? Master” young saeng asked. when he said the word master something inside him ached in pain but he didn’t show it.

“You come in. I don’t have the feeling to turn” hyun said amused by how the man called him. He didn’t expect just in six days he would change like this. So calm and obedient just like the calm before storm.

Young saeng walked down the stairs in the water without saying anything. The last time they were in the water hyun wear his underpants but today he was . He didn’t know where to look. The first thing that come in his sight was the abdomen and the lower part on hyun’s body in the water, he didn’t want to look in his eyes either so he change his gaze back on his abdomen when hyun take his chin and made him look up.

He put pressure on his hand “for your record. You are not even supposed to live right now. You don’t have any other choice”

“so just kill me, like my dad” young saeng stared into hyun’s eyes again. Just like the way he abandoned him to do.

“No. It’s true that you are not supposed to live but you should not die so easily too. You should stay here in your place, under my shoes till all your hair grow white and all your teeth fall.” He said calmly and let go of his chin “it’s enough. Go get my clothes.”

Young saeng started to shiver in anger when he stand with his back at hyun. In any moment he wanted to reach to the man’s neck and break it with his own hands but he knew that he could not kill him for sure. He has tried already and he failed. The man could kill him and his men easily with just a hand’s gesture. He was not a normal man to just kill him easily.

When they were going to hyun’s study room some shouts were heard. They saw men and women were running everywhere scared “they are back” hyun said with a joy “my babies are back”

Young saeng didn’t get what hyun meant and just waited to see who he was talking about. From one of the doors came in two huge dogs running toward them. When they got closer young saeng saw that they were wolves not dogs. He could not believe his eyes.

One of them which was white as snow jumped over hyun. The crown prince scratched his head happily “how was your hunt? Did you have fun?” he waited for the other one but it never came. The other which was a combination of grey and white run to young saeng “No, wait” hyun shout when he saw that the animal jumped on the man. Hyun ran to him but was shocked from what was happening.

Young saeng fall on his back when the wolf jumped on him but the wolf started him not biting. He could not believe that they were the little wolves from his childhood. Hyun really took care of them and now they were this big. Each one of them was reaching his waist. He caress the animal and scratch it’s head while smiling widely.

Hyun didn’t get it, why grey was so friendly with the man. His shock became more when the other wolf walked to him too and rubbed his head to the man’s body asking for attention. They had never did this to a stranger. Actually they never got close to anyone except him. He was confused till he saw the man’s smile. For a second he thought he is seeing that little girl again and just stayed there starring at him but he then got annoyed as soon as he realized this man is not that girl. He gazed angrily at young saeng “what are you doing?”

Young saeng stepped back after meeting hyun’s gaze “I’m sorry” he said coldly.

Hyun was confused and at the same time angry “don’t touch them ever again” he said and send the wolves away “we have work to do” after saying this he walked quickly to his study room with young saeng following him.

Young saeng started to ready the essence while hyun was studying “you are so noisy making me lose my concentration.” Hyun said annoyed.

Young saeng stopped what he was doing standing still not trying to make any noise. In his idea If he could endure just today the other days would be easier for sure so no matter what he should endure today but he already done something that made the man angry and he should wait for its consequences. He didn’t know that hyun was so sensitive about his wolves, if he knew this he would never touch them in first place. Of course in front of the man.

“why are you not doing anything?” hyun said again this time rising his tone.

“what do you need me to do? Master?” the south prince asked while holding his clothes hard in his fist.

“Go get me some tea and my breakfast” hyun ordered.

Young saeng stepped out. He was shivering from cold and could feel that his body’s temperature was low from staying outside with his wet clothes so He changed them while the tea and the breakfast was getting ready. When he brought them to the man first he complained about them not being warm. The second time the breakfast was not tasty. The third and forth and fifth he complained about some stupid things that was making young saeng really angry but still he boar it. He was ready for this behaviour but being ready and being in the real situation was different. He was not sure if hyun was trying him or he was doing this because of the wolves.

After that the throwing stuff was began which started with the essence box. Hyun hit the man hard in his forehead for not readying it perfectly. Throwing the cups of wine. Throwing knifes to him as a target was the worse one.

They were in his bedroom for lunch with his favourite concubine when hyun asked him to stand near the wall as a target. He bring out five little knives and throw them at young saeng. The man didn’t move a bit even when one of the knives cut his throat slightly.

The day replaced with night while hyun’s humiliation and torture was still going on. He was sleeping on his stomach and young saeng was massaging him, also hyun’s guard was standing near. With what happened the last time when they were alone he preferred to keep the gourd next to himself. At last hyun asked him to read for him before he go to sleep and that was when the first annoying and most dreadful day of his life had ended. He walked to his room slowly. Just After laying down on the wooden floor he realized how tired he has been. His body was full of painful bruises and dried blood. Before he even could think about his anger he fell sleep.

In the centre of south palace in a pavilion hyun was still laying down gazing at the top of his bed. He was going to examine young saeng’s behaviour today and because he was angry and irritated he indulgenced. He was aware of it but so what he was his slave and prisoner. Having some fun with him was not a big deal. The only good thing the guy had was his voice when he read. The man didn’t speak much in front of him before or he didn’t pay attention before! He didn’t know but now that he read book the voice was so calm. It would be more fun only if he didn’t have that eyes. He was thinking about blinding the man but it had no use in it. He couldn’t use him that way.

Just before he go to sleep the messenger brought something that made him lose his mind. Finally after those bad news he heard a good one that the researchers found something about the spells. In the letter it was mentioned that those spells were really written in blood and with a terrific dark power. Those stone statues were the power source connecting the master mind’s energy to the one’s who had those stones. The spell effect the brain completely in a way that the men who are spelled by it would act like a machine. They are no longer human, no longer alive but not dead too. They are just tools to spread a very dangerous disease that would not cured by anything. The disease called red eye.

Hyun’s eyes became wide open with fear by the name. It was not an ordinary illness. The last place with this illness was destroyed completely decades ago. He continued the letter and finished it quickly. After putting on a robe to cover his upper part of his body he rushed outside and called for the guards.

He was walking back and forth anxiously before the guards arrived. He turned to them “make 40 group of four men quickly. Spread around the burn mo village. All around it. Search every house for any spell or any strange thing like red eyes or a mechanical behaviour or any weird symptoms in people from a newly born child to the oldest one. Gather anyone who had the symptoms in one place and report to me. You should ride tonight as soon as possible without resting on the way. It’s really important, the future of the country is in your hands. If anyone neglect this mission We all going to die. Now go” he ordered and waited for them to leave.

There was a place he should go after this so he walked quickly and opened the wooden door soundly. “wake up quickly” he shouted when he saw the man sleeping. The man didn’t move a bit so he kicked him hard “Wake up”

Young saeng opened his eyes with the pain and saw the crown prince’s face in the light of the lamp one of his men was carrying. The pain was real so it was not a dream he sat on his knees “what can I do for you master?” he asked. He didn’t think that the prince would just come here to torture him in his sleep too. It was unusual and ridicules.

Hyun pulled him from his neck “come with me” he said and dragged him toward his pavilion.

He pushed him hard on the ground and throw the letter in front of him “what’s this?” he asked in rage.

Young saeng who now realized that this was not part of his exam looked at the letter and read it “I thought you would thank me if you find out”

“Thank you? Why I should thank you?” hyun rushed to the man and grabbed his throat pushing him to the wall “what were you and your dad planning to do with the country?”

Young saeng first tried to free himself but the man’s grip was tight and in his eyes he could see madness when he heard him he laughed soundly the thing he had never done before. Hyun was shocked and let go of the neck. It was the first time he saw the man doing something against his icy nature “what’s so funny”

Young saeng started coughing between his laugh but after he looked up he get back to the icy version “are you crazy? Why should me and my father kill all the people? Then who we were going to rule on? Ourselves?” he pushed hyun back “and who was the one who burned them all? Isn’t it written in the letter? The only way to remove the spell is to burn every single person, every single one. I have burned seventy six souls. Twenty one kids, eighteen women, twenty five men and 12 old men and women.” His whole body was shaking uncontrollably when he was saying this. “You hate me so much that you lost your senses too? I’m sorry master but you don’t know how ridiculous you sound now”

“How dare you?” hyun pulled out his sward from his sheath and pointed it toward young saeng “so why didn’t you say it sooner? And why you know about how to remove the spell?”

“did you believe me?” young saeng asked “what if I told you? Did you believed me? Of course not and what was the point of telling it. And about the spell I read it in a book in south.” He bowed to the prince who was silent for a while “if you excuse me I will get back to my room”

Hyun dropped the sward and hold young saeng’s hand before he could walk. He pushed the man on the bed climbing on him “I didn’t let you leave. I should thank you Properly”

Young saeng know that hyun hated him so much to not do anything to him and he was not afraid or panicked. He thought that hyun was going to scare him like this but still being in this position was awkward. He didn’t say anything just look at hyun’s eyes.

Hyun was so angry that moment. In that moment he really wanted to split the man’s heart and skin him. He bend on the man more and bite young saeng’s ear so hard that young saeng groaned in pain.

Young saeng tried to free himself but again hyun was using his gift over him not letting him move a muscle “I owe you nothing. It doesn’t change anything. You are still a traitor and a cold blood murder” he bend more down and bite the shoulder of the man even harder so that he could feel his teeth torn young saeng’s flesh and he could taste the blood “it doesn’t change the fact that I hate you so much and that you are my slave” he said and slowly straitened his back, looking at the shaking man on the bed with teary eyes.

Young saeng turned his head to not let the man see his eyes which were teary but hyun hold the man’s head and turned him to look at him “I like this look on you. You should show it to me more” he cleaned his bloody mouth and lips with his hand while still staring at the man beneath him. As much as he hate this man he couldn’t deny his prettiness specially in this position. He was thinking about how would be his reaction and face when he sleep with him and make him moan and groan in pain and pleasure. He scared about his thought and let the man chin’s go quickly “get the hell out of here” he said and stood back to him.

Young saeng quietly get up and left the room while his hand was on his ear. He didn’t have much strength from shock in him but he managed to go to his room. His body was still shaking from the brutality of the man who was called the crown prince. He preferred to Get stabbed than getting bitten by an animal. When he looked down on his clothes the blood was clear on them. His ear and shoulder was still bleeding “how did he became a wild beast like this” he whispered and lay down with his bloody clothes. The shaking slowly became better. The tears and the shaking in hyun’s room was because of the unbearable humiliation he was enduring in that moment.

He should be angry and full of longing for vengeance but he neither cried nor became angry. His heart was empty from emotions. He could not call himself a prince or even a human anymore. Tonight showed him that the crown prince was not going to show mercy on him even if he save the country. That thing inside him which was cracked before now was shattered. He was broken.