Chapter 4 do what i want

Freezing warmness

After they arrived in northern territory. The weather changed. They arrived there at night. Nights in northern territory was much colder than its days. When they stepped on north it was almost sunset and an almost cold wind was blowing. Young saeng and his men were siting in a little wooden prison like carrier while wearing a thin cloth. The cold wind was passing through their clothes make them shiver. Although doctor stitched his wound again and gave him medicine, young saeng was burning in fever and he was shaking from cold. By the time they arrived to the palace he could not feel his fingers.

Again he and his men were separated. He was taken to a little stone room where he was chained up. His hands were tied to the top and the chains continued around his waist. His ankles were tied to separate chains which were nailed to the walls. hallucinations were starting to attack him so that he could not differentiate between reality and delusions because of the fever. He could see jong min, his father and many others. He was wounded before but his body would heal himself. The bodies of the one’s who had ancient blood could heal themselves fast but now that the crown prince banned his gift the healing was under its effect. Even the pain was much more and unbearable. After the time passed and the medicine started to effect, then he realized that how tired he was. Without himself knowing his eyelashes closed.

Hyun went to his residence and before doing anything send the maids to prepare the bath. In capital he didn’t have time to bath properly and his injuries weren’t healed completely. He just cleaned himself from the blood but now he needed a warm bath to lose his muscles. The bath was prepared after a while, in the meantime he took off his armour and cleaned his sward to put it in its place.

After removing his clothes he stepped in the warm bath. The warmness made him make a sound of satisfaction. His wounds were healed enough to let him bath easily. He let the maids wash him slowly, the smell of medical herbs that was spread around made him calm. After a while and after he finish his bath he ate some food and rest for a short but sufficient time before taking care of his affairs.

...

By the feeling of cold water splashing on his face, young saeng opened his eyes. He was still tied with chains. His hands were numb from being in that position for too long and he could not control his body’s shakings from cold. He looked around and saw two soldiers and the crown prince who was not far away from him.

Hyun was sitting on a chair that was not there before “ What should I call you now? You are no longer a prince. Now you are just a low-level creature who even should not exist. All of your palace people were captured and became slaves. Your territory is not yours now.” He stood and started walking back and force with his hands on his back “how could you possibly think that I will let you provoke the other territories to attack to my father. I have ears and eyes everywhere. For so long I was waiting for your great mistake. I knew for sure that your father would start a war sooner or later but what I didn’t know was that how fool he should be to ask for help from the other territories.” He looked into those savage eyes where there was no sign of anything. This calmness of south prince made him nervous. He wanted to see him suffer and break him so that he could not look at him like that anymore. He bend two of his fingers to use the curse he made on the man.

Young saeng felt like his heart stopped for a second then a heat spread in his body moving in his every muscle and vein that was getting up. His whole body was burning, it was just like he touch the fire itself. With the heat growing more the pain grew more. He thought that all his inside parts were going to explode in any minute. It was so intolerable that he almost forgot how to breath but he bear it Just like when his father punished him for not doing what he said when he was a child.

Hyun was now really angry. The man’s eyes and his whole skin was red but he didn’t even opened his lips. He knew that by continuing this the man will die and he didn’t want him to die like this, not now.

When he let go of his gift in the man’s body, the man breathed deeply. “the queen didn’t want you to die but he didn’t tell how should you live so I am the one who decide about this matter” he said standing in front him looking in his red eyes while holding his throat hard “what should I do with your lowly life?”

“if you don’t kill me right now I would use every opportunity to kill you.” Young saeng said looking straight into hyun’s eyes.

“are you sure” hyun mocked “first let’s see what should we do with your men then I shall decide about you, bring the men” he talked while his look was on young saeng. Just like how he guessed before, the man’s expression changed when he talked about his men. The only thing he cared about seems to be his men. Overall he was like a savage animal that he love to tame and he enjoyed when he saw, he could break the man. He wanted to break him to pieces then glue them the shape he like.

When young saeng heard about his men a small Frown appeared on his face. the chain sounds that were pulled on the ground was heard from not so far, about twenty men walked in with bare foot and lined in kneeling position in front of him. The crown prince walked between them glancing at each one of them. His eyes catch the man who carried young saeng and pulled him from the line “let’s start with this one” he said and ordered one of his men to put the sward on his neck.

The prisoner looked at young saeng in the eyes “we are honoured to fight beside you. Sorry that I couldn’t protect you my prince.” He closed his eyes and get ready to take the blow.

Young saeng was looking at him thinking about how they get here. The first reason he stepped on that battlefield was for jong min and then his men. He wanted to die with them with honour if they didn’t win. If they were going to die like this how he could be alive and live in this world. From what it look like the crown prince was not going to kill him easily “stop” he said before the crown prince order his soldier to kill and looked straight into hyun’s eyes “there must be something that prevent you from killing them. Say it”

Hyun stepped closer to young saeng and put his index finger on his own chin and thought for awhile before smiling “what I want? Think more about what you want to say. The next words you chose will decide their destiny.”

For some moments there was only silence between them. Young saeng closed his eyes and opened them with a deep breath “what should I do to make you change your decision?” he asked with his normal calm voice “I will do anything if you spare their life” he hoped that this sentence was what the man wanted.

Hyun’s smile widen “that’s better... I think I’m satisfied with what you said. From now on you will do whatever I want. We will began with being a slave. How is it?”

“no. You should not do this sir. We will all die for you. You should not do this for us please” the man pleaded tried to get closer to young saeng but the soldier didn’t let him do it.

“If I do this, would you let them go? Will you swear to let them go unharmed?” young saeng asked quickly between his men pleadings. He was not the type to sacrifice himself for anyone but in this big world the only people who made him happy were his men and jong min. Most of them were killed in the battle he could not let the others perish too.

Hyun nodded.

“I will serve you as a slave then” he said and turned to his men “you should go back to you home. Forget about me and our territory. It’s not ours anymore. Get back and live. It’s an order... just when you left inform me about min's condition and tell him not to look after me” when he finished his men’s voices raised again but the soldiers took them away. Their voices faded by them walking away. Now in the room it was just a killing silence, him, the crown prince and his bodyguard.