Chapter 5 “the new place of him”

Freezing warmness

 

Hyun was shocked, he really was not expecting that a person who has been called prince, was pampered and was icy like that would accept to be a slave just in exchange of his men’s lives. Somehow this decision of him was showing why his men are so loyal to him. He was going to make him a slave with or without using his men. He approached his prisoner “I will set them free but be aware that there will be some guards who would follow them and watch them twenty four hours a day. If they or you plan on or attempt to do something even the smallest one they will be dead for sure. I will promise you. “ He held young seang’s chin in his hand and make him look into his eyes “if you attempt to take your life they would be dead too. those tattoo like marks on your wrist and ankles are my spells on you. I can’t kill you but I can give you the pain you never forget so don’t act foolish. Your gift is useless here with those spells so don’t put energy to use it since it would hurt yourself and hurting yourself would lead to your men’s death. Do you understand”

Young saeng nodded almost indiscernibly while looking at him with hostility. In that moment he really wanted to kill this man but he was sure even if he tried he couldn’t do it since he was at the weakest situation. By hyun’s order the guards took him down. When the chains were removed he could not stand on his feet to the weakness he felt in his body and he fell on his knees.

“Take him to the healer. Tell him I want the man on his feet by tonight.” He ordered the guards and exit the prison.

The man by his side who was also his bodyguard tried to talk “your Highness. It’s dangerous to keep him by your side. He can’t use his gift but he is still very good at marital arts. Your life would be in danger. You could send him to anywhere why your slave, a close person to you”

Hyun smiled “so why are you here? You can protect me”

The bodyguard who thought that he made a mistake kneeled in front of hyun “your highness. Excuse this low man. I would give my life for you. I’m not questioning your decision forgive me”

Hyun put his hand on the man’s shoulder “it’s okay. Rise now. You didn’t do anything wrong. If you didn’t say this I would doubt your performance as my bodyguard.”

He started walking again while speaking “ He won’t dare to do anything didn’t you see how he care for his men! He was ready to die. Just because I promised him to release his men he accepted to be my slave. A man who has been called prince accepted to be in the lowest rank. So he won’t do anything I’m sure of it and also I would be careful too. If I die his men will die too. Even though I don’t want to accept it but the fact is that he is really great in leading an army and training them. His men were all good in battle. Each one of them was able to kill ten of ours. In first place I want to train, break and torture him till he became loyal to me like a dog. If I fail I will take his life.

If we kill him now people will get angry and some of the ministers loyal to the queen will make trouble but killing him a few years later won’t make such problems. Till then I can get revenge from him with this war too” when hyun finished That they were in front of his residence. He took a deep breath “send joei to my residence” he ordered and walked in without waiting for his guard’s answer. He needed woman’s company now and he also missed joei who was his favourite concubine.

Young saeng was laying on the bed while the healer’s hand were on his wound. He felt a warm flow in his body that by moving from each part in his body the pain on that part disappeared immediately. He heard that north has a healer. They were so few , he didn’t see any of them before. The man was tall with a warm smile and coloured eyes which was rare in this area. He must have been a foreigner. When the man finished he looked at his wound but there was none. It Closed and the blood stopped. The only thing which remained was the scar, like the ones he had before. His body always healed by himself but the place of his scars never vanished they would just remain there reminding him of anything that happened before. He tried to sit but the man hold his shoulders “you should not get up now. You need to rest for some hours”

Young saeng continued trying “I need to see my men”

The healer pushed his finger on his forehead “Sorry. You are not allowed to leave or see anyone. It’s his highness’s order.” A flow of energy exit from his finger and get in young saeng’s head that made him close his eyes quickly.

The next time he opened them the sky was still dark and a hand was holding his collar pulling him up “hey. Traitor his highness wants you in his presence. Get up hurry” a soldier spoke while pulling him roughly out of bed. He didn’t even let him put on his shoes acting like he was really angry from him “my brother died because of your war. You deserve to die in the worst way. Watch your back here little bastard and walk fast” the boy talked while hatred was obvious in his voice. Now it became clear why he was so angry.

The soldier send him to the maids and servants. They helped him wash and give him some clean clothes in the shortest time. Then again with the same soldier who was waiting outside, started walking.

When they reached to hyun’s room the soldier informed hyun and before the door open he left there. When Young saeng was led inside, he saw hyun who was laying in a woman’s lab stood up. The long dressing-down he was wearing was open showing his hard muscles. He reached young saeng and stood behind him holding his shoulders hard “he is my new slave. How is he?” young saeng could smell alcohol. the crown prince was drunk.

The woman who followed the crown prince stopped in front of young saeng glancing over him. “you really have a good taste your highness” she chuckled and hold young saeng’s face turned it to right and left “he really has a pretty face but icy and savage eyes. It’s a pity for him to be just a simple slave. You know what I mean my prince”

Hyun get out of young saeng’s back and looked at him “maybe I should made him one of my concubines.” By saying this he saw that young saeng’s eyes fixed on him with rage “how you dare to look at me like that? “ He punched him on his face that made young saeng’s head turn to a side. Young saeng could feel the blood in his mouth “You are just a slave here so if you do it again you will be punish hard.” Even after threatening him like that young saeng’s eyes and look didn’t change much.

“how dare you. I will call the guards to take care of you. When you couldn’t even walk properly you will understand your place” the woman shouted at young saeng and was going to call the guards but was stopped by hyun.

“ It’s too soon for him to know his new place but by the time passes he would learn. I will make him learn. You should not make yourself angry because of a slave and if he could not walk he would be no use” he kissed the woman on his lips and turned to young saeng “you can start from now. Come pure us drinks”

Young saeng didn’t move from his place. it was the first time someone gave him order as a master. His father was of course the only one who made him do some things but this time was different. And which couple on earth wanted a third person to disturb their time together. Specially their enemy and it was a servant’s job not a slave. He know that the crown prince wanted to humiliate him.

“I said come here. Do You want to cancel our deal ? ” Hyun threatened him again “did you forget that your men are alive because of the deal or you have changed your mind?

Young saeng started walking to them slowly and did what hyun had ordered. His actions and everything was showing that he was not from a low class family.

Hyun peeked at him while drinking. He and his sister were really alike. Although he saw the girl in her childhood he could remember her face and this man’s facial features were really like that girl. Was that possible that two children from two different women look this similar?  It’s unfortunate that his sister had died and this statue live. If he was dead they could win the war easily and save those soldier’s lives. Or maybe there would be no war at all. Again he get angry from the man who was sitting here with cold blood as if he didn’t do anything wrong.

He grabbed the pot from young saeng’s hand and purred him on his head “you are so bitter that even this sweet wine could not wash it away. Go get another pot”

Young saeng get out of there quickly because he know that if he stand there a little more he would hit the man in face for sure. He was going to suffer here with crown prince but he should deal with his new situation because of his men. He accepted this himself.

When he returned the woman was not there. Hyun was siting alone with closed eyes. When he put the pot on the table hyun opened his eyes “pure me a cup and then massage my legs”

Young saeng stared at him before doing anything.

“You really want to act like this every time I gave you orders?” hyun asked

Young saeng purred him the wine “I was not a servant before, I don’t know how to do it” he said coldly.

“you will learn now. By every wrong move you would get a hit by this wand and you are a slave not a servant. That place is a little higher than yours. ” hyun said after drinking the wine.

“it’s not what a slave should do” young saeng who didn’t move from his place said.

Hyun smirked “you are not in a position to tell me what to do. I give orders here and you obey. It’s simple. I will tell you what to do, now come and massage my legs” he ordered, this time with an angry voice.

Young saeng started massaging hyun’s legs while he was in a half laying position with a green wand in his hand. With every wrong move of his hand he got a hit on his back and his hand. By the time he finished his hands were all red and sore and his back, he was sure that it’s wounded.

“ I think that it would have been better to use you in my bed. You will be more useful this way. It will also make it clear where you are standing now. I wonder what will your mother think of you then. Do you like the idea? ” hyun said with a dirty smile but his smile was vanished when young saeng attacked him and grabbed his neck pressuring on it. The man with that little body of his really got power. Young saeng was pressing on his neck so hard that he thought he would die in any minute if he don’t do something. by just a hand gesture of him the man stopped, putting his hand on his stomach, frowning from pain. The pain was so much that young saeng almost forgot how to breath. Meanwhile hyun used the opportunity to change their position. Now young saeng was under him still trying to overcome the pain.