Getting a bit closer~

I hate you for this...

Taemin P.O.V

Last night

I clicked on the hot water and rinsed my hair, What if Minho gets a girlfriend like Jong Hyun did... I thought dreamily, What if I end up in the same situation as Key Hyung...I turned of the hot water and dried myself, What if Minho fancies Onew...I started to get dressed, What if Minho ends up liking chicken instead... I opened the bathroom door, What if Minho likes hot guys instead of cute ones... I sat on my bed What if Minho is a player...I began drying my hair slowly, What if Minho- Suddenly, I snapped out of my ‘What if Minho’ game and tried to look more presentable; Minho had just entered the room. He looked at me and then quickly glanced away – I could feel my cheeks flaring up. Say something Taemin... My conscience ordered, Otherwise you’ll end up like Key Hyung! I sat up straighter and began thinking of something appropriate to say, “Nice weather isn’t it...?” Now that’s just lame! My conscience shouted, “If you like stormy nights,” Minho said briefly, ending the conversation. “Tomorrow...we have a free day...no rehearsals or anything...” I said, oh well done Taemin you stated the obvious! Now time to ask him out! My conscience retorted sarcastically, “Hmm,” He mumbled in response, and made eye contact with me, “Umm...Taemin,” He began, I looked up, startled by his sudden change of tone. “Tomorrow....We, could go...” He said nervously, “Where?” I interrupted, a radiant smile appearing on my face, “With Onew and Jong Hyun and Key to...eat.” My smile faltered, I thought it was only going to be us...”Oh, ok....”
“Don’t you want to eat?” Minho asked, “Umm...No...It’s not that...” I made a small smile to show that I wasn’t disappointed. “Onew, Key and Jong Hyun don’t have to come...” Minho blurted out, but then suddenly he looked annoyed with himself, as though he had let something slip. “If...If...They don’t want to...” He looked at his shoes before continuing, “...Because...Maybe Jong Hyun will have Se Kyung to attend to and...”  My conscience took the better of me, “Minho-hyung, do you like me?” Suddenly my face submerged in a heat wave; I blushed the brightest possible shade of pink ever...Why did I say that for! I shouted at myself, but my conscience merely chuckled, Because you wanted to~

Minho P.O.V

“Onew, Key and Jong Hyun don’t have to come...” I blurted out, then I realised how much I’d just let slip.... Oh well done Minho... I thought, You’ve just blown your cover because of your stupid big mouth! “If...If...They don’t want to...” I added, in an attempt to cover up my blunder, “...Because...Maybe Jong Hyun will have Se Kyung to attend to and...” 
“Minho-hyung, do you like me?” Taemin said suddenly, in a tone more serious and demanding than per usual. I looked up suddenly, and shook my head in response, Well done MINHO...Your dongsaeng asked you out because your too chicken to do it yourself! My conscience taunted. “In that way...” I clarified, Taemin looked confused, “In the...” I couldn’t bring myself to say it...”In this way,” I walked towards Taemin, placed two hands on his shoulders and pulled him in a kiss. I placed one of my hands in his hair and automatically closed my eyes

...

Suddenly I reappeared back to earth and I could hear the gentle ticking of the clock, “Tick, tick, tick,” I pulled out of the kiss and realised what I had just done...

“I...” I began lamely, but Taemin interrupted me, “I like you in that way too~” He said happily and kissed my on the cheek, leaving us both in a state of happiness and satisfaction.

Se Kyung P.O.V

“...I’ll go with you next time, ok? Don’t be angry, bye.” Jong Hyun said across the phone, I angrily threw my mobile across the room. Stupid Key...Was he more important than me? A beautiful, elegant, seductive woman? The door bell rang suddenly, and I stormed of to open the door. “Ah Kwang Ho!” I smiled instantaneously, and kissed him, “Just came round to check how your doing,” he said, and placed his coat on the coat rack. Perfect, I thought, this is the true benefit of having two boyfriends; when one stands you up, the other is free to be all yours...

That night

I entered the lively, upbeat club and began dancing in the centre; in an attempt to gain attention from on lookers. In order to refrain from ruining my ‘perfect’ image, I disguised myself cleverly, with a thick application of concealer. I caught a glimpse of my boyfriend and strolled of towards him, “Hi Kwang Ho,” I greeted, “Hey, long time no see, merry Christmas babe,” He briefly kissed me and headed towards the counter, where alcohol could be purchased, “Vodka? Martini?” He asked, “Mmm anything,” I replied, after discussing recent events and kissing each other on several occasions I pulled him to the dance floor, “C’mon...We haven’t danced in ages,” and he smiled in response; to which we both began dancing energetically. ‘Soomeul gotdo chatji mothae naneun piharyeogo aesseo bwado, Geobujocha hal su eopneun” A new song began playing in the background, I slowed down my pace, this was the lyrics to ‘Lucifer by Stupid SHINee…’ I walked towards the DJ and requested another song; thankfully, BoA’s Hurricane Venus began to play. I really despised SHINee; quite ironic actually, when you think about it; but all my close friends know the real reason for me dating Jong Hyun. What better way to increase my fame than date the ‘famous’ Jong Hyun? The plan has already worked brilliantly so far, within dating Jong Hyun my fans dramatically increased and I received no less than five commercial offers.

“Beep, Beep,” My phone buzzed impatiently, I pulled it out, “Once second Kwang,” I said, touched Kwang Ho’s arm so he wouldn’t feel worried and smiled seductively, before walking outside the club.  “...Hi Jong Hyun, what are you doing? Oh...Well..Why did you call me? Oh, well, I’m a bit busy with someone...I mean, my friends you know, got to go bye.” I turned my mobile off; anymore interruptions from Jong Hyun and my fantastic night with my boyfriend would be ruined. I entered the club again and smiled at Kwang Ho, “Who phoned?” He questioned, “Oh, just, you know, mom.” And to stop being flooded with any other questions I kissed him; best way to make a man shut up.  

Jong Hyun P.O.V

I walked around the mall with Key, holding several bags in my hands. It was nearing night time; we’d been out shopping all day, although I wasn’t the slightest bit fatigued as I actually enjoyed this experience. Me and Key. The way it should be.  Laughing, joking, making slightly flirtatious comments, this had been the best shopping trip of my life. “Ah let’s go in that shop!” I exclaimed, “Let’s buy something to eat...” Key smiled at me and walked inside the shop, after ordering we sat down at a table and began to eat, “Thanks for going shopping with me Key, feels good,” I said truthfully, Key looked up and returned a smile. No. Scrap that. Key looked up and returned an award winning smile... “Eat,” Key demanded, “And stop dreaming of me,” he joked, once again displaying his flirtatious side. I blushed nervously...how did he know? Suddenly a reoccurring thought invaded in my mind, I kissed Key last night...I chuckled at the thought and replied, “I’m thinking of Se Kyung,” Even though Se Kyung was pretty much the last thing on my mind...Wait...did I say thing? I meant person...

...

This Key is really addicting...one kiss and I feel like I’ve been drugged...Perhaps tonight, when he’s asleep...he’ll never know...just one more ultra small kiss should do it...

Key P.O.V

“And stop dreaming of me,” I said confidently. Suddenly, Jong Hyun began to blush; his expression completely confused. My inner fan girl began screaming once again, “I’m thinking of Se Kyung,” Jong Hyun replied, my inner fan girl was crushed with the weight of jealousy that had just formed with in me. Once again Jong Hyun began staring into space; unconsciously he touched his lips...Hmph...Probably Jong Hyun’s recalling his sweet kisses...”Go phone her then,” I said bluntly, pointing towards his mobile phone, he sighed (it sounded if he was unwillingly to call her,” and dialled her number. “Hi Se Kyung!” He said, in a voice I could tell was Fake-Jong Hyun-Must-Act. “I’m with Key, eating. Key told me to call you...” I sighed, what a blunt idiot...telling his girlfriend he called her because ‘Key said so’. “Err..Ok..Bye..” Jong Hyun ended, “What happened?” I questioned, “She said shes busy with someone...I could hear some club music in the background...She couldn’t be...No she wouldn’t...” He muttered to himself, “She’s probably in the club with her friends Jjong, chill,” I said, trying to divert his attention from Se Kyung to me...(Very selfish of me, agreed.) “Hmm your right,” Jong Hyun said, his voice free from any trace of anxiety, “Aiegoo Key why are you blushing?” He joked, brushing my cheek with his finger, “BWOH?! ME?! BLUSHING?!” I exclaimed, (Although his finger brushing across my cheek did have SOME impact...) “Hahahaha I was only joking,” Jong Hyun laughed, I glanced at him, “It’s been a while...” I began, “Since you laughed so stupidly,” I ended, triggering off an uncontrollable set of laughter from the two of us.

This is how it should be...I thought....Always...

Hi! ^^ Well...I’ve spent three hours trying to make this chapter...Aigoo I think it went disastrous...*bows* I apologise! All my subscribers are going to run away now and unsubscribe...Stay with me! If there are any major criticisms on this chapter let me know! I can only learn from my mistakes...I really am sorry! But I hope you enjoy it anyway!

Atomic_Fireball