Who's in love with who?!

I hate you for this...

Jong Hyun P.O.V

‘I don’t mind him with Onew, why does he mind me with Se Kyung…’ I thought before I was interrupted.
“Sheesh…Your so insensitive Jong Hyun…” Taemin stated.
“Me, insensitive? Well…Ok…Fine maybe a little bit but he’s the one who accused my girlfriend of being plastic and-“
“And if she isn’t plastic and none of the things he said was true you would’ve ignored it, just like you do when reporters spread rumours about SHINee.”  Minho ended. I stood there in deep thought trying to comeback with a valid argument, then Taemin continued, “Go say sorry to Key, ok he was in the wrong as well but we can stand here arguing for eternity. The bottom line is that you are older than Key so you should go and apologise...”
“...But he’s the one who-“
“Apologise. Now.” Minho ordered, I sighed and tried to make an excuse, “But Onew’s in there...”
“Comforting Key like you should be.” Taemin retorted. I groaned and head off towards the door; why do I have to apologise? Just because I’m older...humph...

I opened the door. Lying on Onew’s lap was Key, his hair being by Onew; my heart pounded with anger and jealousy – wait...why jealousy? I have Se Kyung...Why would I be jealous of Key and Onew....’Because you need Key?’ my conscience repeated to me, ‘Is Se Kyung what your heart truly desires? I continuously stared at Onew and Key until I spoke, or rather, demanded “Get out.” Onew looked at me, bewildered by my rudeness; I coughed and rephrased my order request. “Please can you leave, Onew...I want to speak to Key...”
“After the way you’ve treated him? I don’t want you anywhere near him. Now go and see your beloved Se Kyung.”
“But I don’t want to-“
“Just get out Jong Hyun.”
“No. I won’t get out. Key, OI, Key, get up.” I shook Key which eventually leaded him to sit upright and wipe his tired eyes. “J-Jong Hyun...” He muttered quietly, his eyes locked with mine momentarily, then either out of humiliation for our previous row, or embarrassment he looked down. “I’m sorry Jong Hyun...” He ushered to the floor, he glanced back at me frequently and frantically moved his eyes around the room.
“Why are you saying sorry Key? Did you do anything wrong? It’s him. This idiot.” Onew said, staring through my eyes.
“Who was talking to you? I’m attempting to apologise to Key-“ I began,
“Well he doesn’t need your apology.” Onew retaliated.

Taemin P.O.V

Minho and I stood awkwardly waiting for something to happen...Minho kept on whispering “Stop arguing...Just get on with it...” I looked up at his handsome face, my heart starting beating dramatically. I was used to it by now, being in Minho’s presence with this strange feeling of affection towards him...My members always teased me that I was too innocent and would never have a girlfriend...Well...That’s probably because I don’t want a girlfriend...Not if I can have Minho...”Taemin-ah I’m going in there and dragging Onew out...” He quickly stormed in the room and I could here incomprehensible muttering and sighing. Finally, Onew came out with Minho, “Don’t worry about Jong Hyun’s attitude.” I said reassuringly, “I know Jong Hyun a lot, he’ll be fine after a while...Let’s just let him speak with Umma,” I smiled brightly, and I could’ve sworn, on all that was holy, that Minho looked at me and BLUSHED.

Minho P.O.V

Thud, Thud, Thud. All this time I’ve been trying to conceal my affection for Taemin and now I nearly blow my cover...I can feel my cheeks scorching...Why does he have so much power over me? Why does he make me feel like this? My heart is going to burst if he smiles at me again...I’m supposed to be Charismatic Minho...Not I-like-guys Minho! “Let’s go in the sitting room and watch some T.V....Get our minds of things...” Taemin suggested, and we all followed suit.

Key P.O.V

“Onew, let’s go,” Minho said as he entered the room, “Let them two sort things out between themselves. It’s none of our concern.”
“No, it is, I’m leader and I-“
“If you don’t give them their independence how are they going to fix their own problems in the future?  They can’t always rely on you,” Minho retaliated convincingly; “But...” Onew said, he received a Just-get-out-of-here-Onew-and-let-them-get-on-with-it look and left the room with Minho; smiling weakly at me before he shut the door.

“Kibum...I’m sorry...” Jong Hyun whispered as he sat on the bed next to me; I felt my face going oddly pink again and tried to conceal my feelings. “What I said, firstly was a bunch of lies and secondly, was really childish...” he continued, I sighed, “I’m sorry for saying bad things about your girlfriend Jong Hyun...” I said honestly, “It’s just that...Can you not speak about her all the time? I just feel really...annoyed...”
“I know, I used to be like that when Yesung Hyung used to talk about his girlfriend, one day you’ll have one Kibum,”
I paused. This was not the reaction I expected. How many times did I have to say to this THICK Jong Hyun that I wasn’t interested in girls?!
“I’m not interested in girls.” I repeated, for about the umpteenth time. “Ah...” Jong Hyun said slowly, “Is that why you were with Onew before...?” I sighed in frustration; you stupid piece of ... JONG HYUN! I’m not emotional attached to Onew well maybe a little bit I like you...

“To be honest, before when I saw you and Onew together I really thought that I was mistaken...but it’s all clear now...You don’t like me talking about Se Kyung because it makes you feel ashamed to have a boyfriend and be homoual... DON’T feel ashamed it’s perfectly normal...” Jong Hyun said, and it appeared as if was thinking about something as he lost eye contact, his cheeks flushed a tiny bit and he edged uncomfortably on his seat. “I...I will do my best to support you and Onew!”

“Uhm...” I nodded in disbelief...I have never met a man more naive than this male sitting right opposite me...How could he be so unaware of my feelings?!

Jong Hyun P.O.V

“To be honest, before when I saw you and Onew together I really thought that I was mistaken...but it’s all clear now...You don’t like me talking about Se Kyung because it makes you feel ashamed to have a boyfriend and be homoual... DON’T feel ashamed it’s perfectly normal...” I said...Something pierced in my heart....It felt like an arrow...Like cupid was playing around with my emotions again... Was it because I was finally addressing the situation that had disturbed me for nights? Why are they always together...I used to think, Onew and Key would sit together in the dressing rooms, comb each others hair, go shopping together for groceries, meet and talk whilst I was on the ‘date’ with someone I’m not even that much emotional attached to...Well, obviously I do like her, but only recently. Before I used her as a way of getting over my grief – all the JongKey fans had evolved to OnKey – and I just couldn’t handle it anymore. So now? Now, I am finally ‘happy’ with Se Kyung...And this Key is trying to confuse me by blushing and fidgeting and making it out that he likes me...Or maybe I’m just perceiving his actions wrong...

Hello readers~ Ah! I am so happy~ I have 15 loyal subscribers~ And I hope they don’t all leave after this confusing chapter...If you have any issues with this chapter let me know ^^ It has been quite a turbulent chapter and I’m so excited! ^^ OnKey? JongKey? 2MIN? I hope I met your expectations readers~

Atomic_Fireball