Chapter 1

I hate you for this...

I opened my eyes slowly; allowing the bright glimpses of sunlight to blind me temporarily. Delicately framed around a border of glistening sunshine was Jong Hyun. Quickly, I sat up and made a desperate attempt to fix my hair, unfortunately, Jong Hyun's attention being the "I-Only-Look-At-You-When-Your-Being-A-Total-Idiot-" type of attention, leaded me to receive both a smirk which I didn't mind so much... and a rather harsh comment...:

"You don't need to worry about your looks, I'm not anyone worth impressing. I'm just your friend~"  Jong Hyun joked.

"Who said I wanted to impress you? Aisshh...So full of himself" I muttered loudly and dragged myself of the bed.
"Key!" Onew shouted loudly, "Make us something to eat" I turned around, envisioned in front of me were Onew and Taemin  playing Crash Bandicoot energetically; "Aiegoo....Turns around just like a diva..." Jong Hyun commented, I shot a death glare at Jong Hyun's sarcastically witty comment and turned back to Onew and Taemin "Do I like your mother to you?!"
"De," chorused a loud chant of voices, "Aissh, Seriously, Go make your own breakfast-" I responded.

However, twenty minutes later, I found myself in the kitchen cooking for them ungrateful little brats. "What'cha cooking?" Jong Hyun asked, upon entering the kitchen, "What's it look like?" I replied. "Ahh, such diva-ish attitude these days...I remember being in your position..." Jong Hyun added as he gripped my shoulder and came closer; my heart stopped beating for a second, as I continued to allow the pancake to burn. "What you need...Is a girl." Suddenly, I resumed back into life and took immediate offence against Jong Hyun's words; "For God's sake...So narrow minded these people are..." I mumbled to myself "Why do you assume that girls are the answer to every problem?! Their more trouble than their worth..."
"Agreed." Minho added, and I quickly caught brief eye contact with him before I looked back at Jong Hyun, "If only you had Minho's brain my feelings would be a lot easier..." I thought to myself, "Ok, ok, you immature little boys; go ahead and say whatever you like...But you'll never experience love like I do until you meet that girl..." Jong Hyun pointed to his chest and, I assume, he carried on thinking about that stupid Shin Se Kyung. "Oi, Umma! Key Umma! My pancakeee...." Taemin groaned in despair; quickly I turned around and witnessed the sweet, succulent pancake burning away in the oil. "This. Is. All. Your. Fault."  I thought, Must make a mental note to write this in my diary tonight...Stupid...STUPID...Jong Hyun..."  "Shi-"
"No profanities infront of Taemin" Onew ordered
"What the hell happened to my pancake..." I said despairingly,
"It looks like Shi-" Jong Hyun started, but he too received The-Evil-Onew-Look-Of-Doom

"Oppa~ You have a message~" Chimed Jong Hyun's message alarm, I swore mentally You can never have enough of her voice can you...Stupid Stupid Jonghyun, I thought, as I added another batch of pancake mixture, trying to speeden up the process in response to Taemin's constant "What kind of Umma are you?! Burning my pancake because of your girly issues...Aisshhh..."  I quickly stole a glance at Jong Hyun who flipped open his mobile phone and smiled...that Oh-so-captivating smile..."Ah! I'm going, Se Kyung wants me to meet her for lunch-" He said, as he flinged his leather jacket over his shoulders.
"It's still breakfast you giant care bear." Onew added cheekily,
"If women have that much of a mental health effect on men...I never want a woman..." Taemin said, finally content he had a satisifying pancake on his plate.
"It's just because Jong Hyun is that kind of person...He's too nice to have a girl...One day someone is really going to take advantage of you..." Minho added
"Eat your breakfast, you made me make it for you." I added dully, actually quite hurt that Jong Hyun was running to Se Kyung henceforth choosing her company over mine.
Quickly Jong Hyun grabbed a pancake and kissed me on the forehead "Bye everyone~" He added and slammed the door.

I felt my face suddenly submerged by a giant heatwave....His kiss lingered on my forehead...His Kiss. My inner fangirl screamed....

"I'd choose you over any girl, any day," Onew whispered gently in my ear and walked of infront of me.

"Thud, thud, thud" Aiegoo....What is my heart doing...It's only Onew...I attempted to reassure myself You don't have any feelings for Onew...Right? I mean...Come on....It's only Jong Hyun you like..." At the mention of Jong Hyun's name, the spot where he placed his kiss stinged with satisfication. Who knows... I thought Maybe today won't be such a bad day after all...

And I skipped off merrily on the spot ignoring Taemin and Minho's anxious glances at one another.