What's the change in Jong Hyun's behaviour?

I hate you for this...

Key P.O.V

“Yah, Key, Key, get up... we have rehearsal.” Jong Hyun shook me and whispered quietly; I sat up on the bed and glanced around the room and fell back onto my soft cushions. “Get up first and then go wake up Taemin,” Jong Hyun said, I sniffed in response and dragged myself of the bed. After waking up Taemin I entered the kitchen prepared to make breakfast- “What are you doing?” I said voicing my thoughts as Jong Hyun began cracking eggs into a bowl.  “What does it look like?” Jong Hyun mimicked – I frowned and began helping Jong Hyun whisk the mixture. “Don’t mimic me Kim Jong Hyun.” I ordered; suddenly his phone began to light up. “Hello?” Jong Hyun said into the phone, “What? No...No...I’m busy...Making breakfast...I promised Key...I’ll go with you next time, ok? Don’t be angry, bye.” He shut his phone and continued making breakfast as if he had not been interrupted. “Who was that?” I questioned nosily, “Ah no-one important~” He responded,
“You said you promised me...But you haven’t even asked me anything to promise too...”
“You will go out for lunch with me later won’t you?” Jong Hyun asked sincerely, I blushed...And glanced at the floor, “Only us...” He whispered and hopped of to throw away the empty egg shells. Kim Jong Hyun! Stop it! What do you mean ‘Only us...’ are you trying to seduce me?! Failed attempt you stupid...”Jong Hyun made breakfast? Whoah...” Onew said as he entered the kitchen, “I want the part with the biggest egg piece...” Taemin complained, Minho looked up at Taemin and bit his lip anxiously...just like I do whenever Jong Hyun comes in the room...Wait a second...Could Minho be...Gay? Taemin looked up at Minho and smiled...another nervous smile...What the hell happened between them?! They haven’t...They wouldn’t...TAEMIN’S UNDERAGED!!! “Key...You look stressed...” Onew said gently, shaking me out of my thoughts “Huh me? No...I was just thinking...” I said...WAIT A SECOND I thought... “Jong Hyun, who was that person you lied to?” I asked, “Lied to?” Jong Hyun replied, “You said you couldn’t eat with them...” I answered, “Ah that...That was Se Kyung.” My heart leapt...He chose my company over hers! Yahoo~~ “Why did you lie?” Taemin asked, mouth full of egg, but seemingly happy as though he’d won something...”Because I’m not attached to her...She’s just a girl.” Everyone stared at Jong Hyun, “BWOH?!?!” They all exclaimed, excluding I, who was having a silent fangirling party. Jong Hyun shook his head and took out the orange juice bottle from the fridge, as he marched back to his seat he whispered in my ear, “JongKey’s real you know...”

Jong Hyun P.O.V

Last night events

I lay on the bed thinking about everything that occurred today...I felt so bad...Seeing Key cry like that...I also felt annoyed...Not because of Key...but because of my feelings...Was Se Kyung merely an alternative to Key? Did I really want her? I my side and looked down from the bunk bed; Key was sleeping peacefully, faint tears still shining of his face. I slid down the ladder and sat on his bed, watching him sleep. I slowly brushed a strand of hair away from his face, he moved slightly in response and mumbled something, “Dnlkskung.”  What...I thought, I placed my ear closer to his mouth in order to comprehend what he was saying, “Don’t. Like. Sekyung.” I smiled slowly – wait – why was I smiling for? Was it because...No...It can’t be...I’ve forced myself to like Se Kyung now... “Jjong...Don’t stay with her...” he mumbled; I stared at his lips, the source of the muttering, suddenly they seemed more tempting. I neared...closer...closer...Before I knew what I was doing...I kissed him. Quickly I moved away; an electric current buzzed throughout my body...What the heck was that feeling....I thought, as my heart beat increased with rhythm...I’ve never experienced this before...Key...WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!

“I’m so happy~Happy~Happy” I sang as I walked closer to Key in order to wake him up. After waking him up, I began to help prepare breakfast. ”What are you doing?” Key asked, I felt like replying “Thinking about our first kiss last night...” But I changed it to a more appropriate answer, “What does it look like?”Key frowned; I felt like pinching his cheeks...So cute...Suddenly my phone began to ring..I sighed...”Hello?” I said. It was Se Kyung.
“Oppa...” She said, with her fake aegyoish accent...I sighed...
“What?” I said,
“Let’s go somewhere...Just the two of us...”
“No...No...I’m busy...Making breakfast...”
“Let’s go have afternoon lunch then...”
“I promised Key...”
“Hmph. Fine then.”
“I’ll go with you next time, ok? Don’t be angry, bye.”
“...This phone has been disconnected...To try sending your call again...Press 1”

Why did I lie...? I thought, Could it be that I am not in love with Se Kyung anymore? ‘It was not love...’ My conscience told me, ‘It was never love Jong Hyun, and you know that.’ ‘It’s time you stop trying to hide your emotions in order to save yourself from falling in love with Key again...Jong Hyun...Don’t kid yourself...You love him. Ok...You might have a slight crush on Se Kyung...But she will never be loyal to you like Key is...He loved you when you were a nobody; when you were simply a trainee. Never forget that...”

Onew P.O.V

“Stop eating so fast, psycho...” I said, brushing of the rice grain on Key’s lips – he shuddered – I’m sure of it and glanced back into his rice bowl. I smiled to myself, Key is really innocent at times...I feel like I should protect him...He is only a diva, you know...I looked around at the atmosphere, Jong Hyun was humming merrily to himself, pouring out orange juice and Taemin and Minho were constantly flickering their eyes at one another, blushing, and then looking at the rice bowls. “What’s up with you two...?” Jong Hyun asked, raising his eye brows and smirking. “What’s up with us...?” Taemin stuttered and Minho began stuffing his face with rice in an attempt to refrain from answering. “Hmm...Seem a bit suspicious...”
“It’s not like we have something to hide...” Taemin mumbled whilst Minho turned a faint shade of pink. I looked up at Key who was trying to contain his laughter; I gazed in his clear, big eyes – his smile faded and he looked anxiously away at the wall...Ahh...How I love playing with this diva’s emotions...

^^ Wahaha...I feel evil! Probably because of what’s going on with 2MIN and probably because of what evilness I’m going to do in the next chapter~~ Kekeke...^^ I’m so happy now I have 20 Subscribers! Tell me what you think, promise? If there is something I need to improve let me know! :D Sorry for the delay in updating but my little brother really doesn’t understand the enjoyment of writing fanfiction...Anyway...See you guys! ^^
Atomic_Fireball