JongKey Begins...

I hate you for this...

Key P.O.V

Jong Hyun and I were walking across the crowded pavements, wearing full disguises; suddenly there was a scream behind us “JONG HYUN OPPA!” “KEY OPPA!” Frantically, we began running and stumbled into a vibrant night club; which, thanks to Jong Hyun, I found myself pushed in two seconds later. “How the heck did they know...?” Jong Hyun began; I shook my head “Sa-Saeng fans...They know everything...” Jong Hyun smiled briefly and pulled me towards the drinks stand “Should get a drink now we’re here,” He stated. I sat down on one of the stools and after ordering vodka began noticing my surroundings. “Omona!” I thought out loud, quickly I turned my back against the person I was staring at, in order to prevent them from making eye-contact with me. “What’s wrong?” Jong Hyun questioned, looking around the club curiously, “N-nothing...” I lied, out of the corner of my eye I glanced briefly towards the centre of the club. Assumption confirmed. My conscience told me, There was no doubt about it...There...Dancing with another half man in the middle of the club was Shin Se Kyung.

What should I do? I thought confused... Either I could tell Jong Hyun and prevent him from having an unfaithful relationship or...I could ignore it so Jong Hyun doesn’t get hurt...But if I tell him then he will perhaps notice I am the faithful one that will be devoted to him forever....But if I don’t tell him then she might persuade him to marry her...I made up my mind, “Jong Hyun, is that your girlfriend?” I asked him straightforwardly, “What?” He said seriously, and began glancing around the crowd. Suddenly, his eye contact locked onto a slender, familiar figure. “Oh you’re ing joking.” Jong Hyun declared, his voice full of anger, he walked closer to the centre of club and grabbed Shin Se Kyung by her wrist. “What are you doing?” He demanded, “Oppa...” Se Kyung said immediately, shoving away the guys surrounding her and neatening up her appearance in order to regain her innocent aura. “Is this some kind of joke? Is this what you every time your busy? Aish-“ He turned away from her momentarily, exhaled and turned back around, “Just...Just...Look...I-I don’t want to see you again.” Quickly, Jong Hyun left the club, ignoring me, ignoring Se Kyung, and ignoring anyone else within a metre of his vision.  

30 Minutes Later

I was still searching for Jong Hyun; how could I be so stupid to not think of the consequences of my actions?! All I thought about was the possibility of Jong Hyun and me getting into a relationship...and now...My only wish is to see him happy and safe. Suddenly, I noticed someone who resembled Jong Hyun significantly sitting on the park bench, their tears merged with the newly arriving drops of rain. As I ran, the rain levels increased and by the time I reached the bench, I was thoroughly soaked. “Jjong?” I said, shivering. Despairingly, Jong Hyun looked up, quickly dried his eyes on the sleeve of his leather jacket and smiled weakly. “Your better without her.” I told him honestly. “There’s someone out there whose more appropriate for you.” Like me... Jong Hyun glanced up, “A-actually...” He began, “Over the last week...My...Love? Would that be appropriate to use...My ‘love’ for her faded...I’m kind of relieved to see that I didn’t hurt a kind person. Instead, I broke up with someone who is equally evil.” I widened my eyes in frustration, “What?? Equally evil? Are you insane?!” Jong Hyun smiled and continued “I only dated her at first in order to conceal my growing love for another person. I failed. No matter what...my love for that person cannot vanish...” I felt something heavy hit my heart, so he likes another girl... “You know...Jong Hyun...” I interrupted, “Sometimes people overlook things...” Jong Hyun’s expression changed to rather confused, “I mean...They say...Your always trying to hurt the ones that love you and love the ones that hurt you...Do you believe in it?”
“Hmm....” Jong Hyun murmured, “I’ve hurt a lot of people recently...”
“Is she pretty?” I asked curiously,
“Very pretty...Charming...Caring...Charismatic...I don’t know why I tried to push her away...”
I felt my throat tighten up...I knew it all along...That no matter what...Jong Hyun could never be mine...And even though I’ve been having my guard up all these days, and acting coldly towards Jong Hyun, recently I’ve let my guard down...and I interacted with Jong Hyun on such a level...That it felt real...We felt real...

Within a second, I felt Jong Hyun’s hair brush against my cheek as he narrowed closer towards me. Instantly, his soft lips collided with mine. Time had stopped. I closed my eyes and began drifting away into a land of dreams...Then suddenly...It struck me...”JONG HYUN!” I exclaimed, breaking the kiss and moving apart. “What...?” He asked me nervously, “You...I...But...I’M NOT A RAG YOU KNOW!” I shouted offended, “Who said you were?” He questioned. “You talk about this girl and how much she means to you and then to get rid of your lusting desires with her you kiss me! I’m not a use and abuse rag! I’m a human! With emotional attachment and sentimental meaning!!!!!”
“I know you are.”
“THEN....Aiegoo....You’re not making any sense - I am human you know...I’m not a toy...I don’t want you to kiss me-“
“Don’t you?”
“I didn’t finish my sentence! And what kind of question is that?!”
“Kim Ki Bum. One day I’m going to introduce you to my soon-to-be-girlfriend...”
“I don’t want to see anyone.”
“She’s pretty.”
“Hmph.”
“And caring...”
“Hmph.”
“But she can be nagging and annoying.”
Suddenly I looked up, “Caught on?” Jong Hyun asked me, “Your girlfriend...Is she a girl?”  I questioned seriously,
“Pabo!! How offending! Of course she’s a girl...She is an Umma after all...”
Suddenly I smiled embarrassedly, I glanced quickly at Jong Hyun and saw, although his eyes still twinkled with the residue of tears, his face was illuminated by a stunning smile. “How long?” I questioned, “How long have you liked me?”
“Since you and Onew had something going.”
“We did not have something going!”
“Then why do you always blush in his presence?”
“He just makes me nervous...”
“We can clear that up....” Jong Hyun said, “Let’s go to KFC on the way home and reunite him with his first love...”
I laughed and proceeded with a statement, “JongKey’s first ever kiss...”
I stared at Jong Hyun but he looked guilty...”Actually...When we first debuted...Well...You see....You were sleeping...”
“YOU HARRASED ME IN MY SLEEP?!” I nagged
“Twice!” He stated confidently, “Two times now...Two times...”
I stared at Jong Hyun for a long time...thinking....”You stole my first kiss....YOU SON OF A-“
“You stole mine too Umma!”
“When...?” I queried.
“You were drunk...”
“...”
“Your thinking about it right?” Jong Hyun questioned...I felt my cheeks go red...I tried to fade out the blushing, but by that time Jong Hyun had already witnessed it and was laughing happily...

Ahh...Alas....All is well...

Hello Readers~~ Ok...I know what your thinking *dodges flying cushions* I only had one P.O.V and only one couple on focus this chapter...But I needed to insert this in order to speed up the events on things...Not because I’m rushing this fanfiction *I’d rather not update for 10years than give my readers anything below normal quality...* But because I’d like to add more events to this fanfiction...I’m not too sure about what I’m going to do next chapter so I’d like you to tell me when you comment! Should I do:
a) A chapter fully focusing on 2MIN and 2MIN only!
b) A chapter focusing on all the members and a game *What is the game?! I hear you exclaiming...But you will never know...*
c) A chapter focusing on SHINee and a ‘holiday’
d) Anything completely random that comes in my head...

Hmmm...If some idea just pops into my head and for an unknown reason I prefer the idea in comparison to the other suggestions then I’ll use that...And if you have any other comments/criticism then deliver it! I’ll be anticipating~ Thanks everyone for subscribing and I apologise for the lack of updating! (I had exams...)
Atomic_Fireball