Figurines

We Are EXO

Before you proceed, make sure to read these:

• imagine that the timeline is the current one (Lay is still in China)
• all remaining members are still living in the dorms (including Lay)
• this is an OT12 Fic so if you have problems with that, kindly ignore this story and find something else to read
•and, this will be in 3rd Person POV

That's all. Enjoy!

- iam_me00

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Another day like the ones before but is not at the same time for today is a different one.

 

It's the Anniversary of the Lord of Kpop, EXO!

 

But, though it's their special day, they still have work to do. As of now, all members are on their solo schedules.

 

Kyungsoo or D.O - his stage name - is focused on his acting career. He's currently on the set for "True Swordsmanship" wherein he takes the character of Jin Jung, a eccentric prosecutor.

 

Sehun, the group's maknae, is also busy with his own drama, 'Love, Do it!' as well as being a model and the Global Ambassador for Dior.

 

Jongin or Kai, the Dancing Machine is occupied with his vlog, 'Kaist' also as a model and as Gucci's Global Amabssador.

 

Junmyeon also known as Suho, the group's leader and guardian, is actively promoting his solo album, entitled 'Grey Suit' after coming back from the army.

 

Minseok or Xiumin, the eldest, is the only one who is 'at rest' for the musical 'Hadestown', he's starring at had ended last month.

 

And Yixing or Lay - as what other people call him - the only Chinese member left, is in China as of the moment to manage his own company there. He's been busy with his solo as well though he never forgets to promote his family and support them.


Though all are busy with their own personal careers, they still have time to be together. In fact, they (except Lay) had filmed for EXO's variety show, EXO Ladder, presently in it's 3rd season.

Also, for their 10th Anniversary, they'll conduct their first ever online fan-meeting and concert to be held tomorrow, April 9.

That's why, the last schedule for today is the rehearsals.

They're putting their everything in preparing for this as this is their first time to perform again as a group and they want to give their fans, EXO-Ls another memorable concert as well.

EXO-Ls are also looking forward to this event for they'll see the idols they loved so much perform on stage again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's already 10:00 in the evening and they had finished their rehearsals so they come back to the dorm.

As soon as everyone are in, all headed to their designated rooms.

After a while, they all came out.

Minseok and Kyungsoo head towards the kitchen to cook dinner after instructing the maknaes to go watch in the living room while waiting.

30 minutes passed, the maknaes whipped their heads towards the door as they heard someone opening it. They saw their leader - who stayed for final check-up - made his way towards them.

"Hey!" He greeted

"Hyung." Sehun greeted back as he moved, giving the older space to sit on

"Geugeon mwoya?" Jongin asked, pointing to a galaxy-styled box his hyung is holding

/*Geugeon mwoya = What is that*/

But before he can say anything, a voice had spoken from the side, making the 3 jump a bit.

"You're back! Great timing, food is ready. You guys can come and eat now." Minseok said as he went back in the kitchen

The maknaes turn their heads towards their leader, waiting for his reply.

"I'll explain later, let's eat first." Junmyeon put the box on the coffee table then, he stood up and walk towards the kitchen

Jongin turned off the tv before standing up. He started to head towards the kitchen but he noticed the other still sitting.

"Yah, gaja. Hyung said he'll tell us later." He tried to coax his dongsaeng

/*Yah, gaja = Hey, let's go*/

Sehun just huffed but stay seated. Just then, another voice is heard from the kitchen.

"Yah, you 2 are coming or not?" It was Kyungsoo and Sehun pouted but complied nonetheless, it's scary to piss that particular hyung, afterall.

They all eat the heart-warming food whilst engaging in conversations about any random topic they can think of and laughing at jokes thrown occasionally by the maknaes.

Soon after, they had finished and Suho placed himself in front of the sink, intending to wash the dishes only to be dragged away by Kyungsoo.

"You don't have to do that. Jongin will take care of it."

True to Kyung's words, he saw the mentioned dongsaeng put on the gloves before starting to do the dishes.

"Alright. Jongin, hurry that up. I still need to show you something." He called over

"Ne, hyung!" Jongin affirmed

He sighed before making his way back in the living room, with Kyungsoo in tow.

In there, Sehun is in his place on the couch before, watching the tv again.

Junmyeon took a seat on his left while Kyungsoo took the right.

"Where's Minseok-ah?" The leader asked the maknae

"Na yeogiisseo!" Announced as he stroll over

/*Na yeogiisseo = I'm here*/

"Why are you looking for me?" He asked as he take a seat on the floor, in front of them

"I need to show you something." He answered

"What will you show us hyung?" Kyungsoo asked this time

"It's about that box." Sehun butted in, tilting his head to the box on the table

"Yah, he's asking me not you." Junmyeon exclaimed in mock annoyance to which the maknae just smile teasingly.

"Do you know what's in it, hyung?" Kyungsoo asked, eyeing the box with curiosity

"No, I didn't take a look inside it yet." Came the elder's reply

Minseok grabbed the box.

"Oh, it's heavy!" He exclaimed, surprised of the box's weight.

"Huh, that's strange. There's nothing here saying to whom it was from." He informed after examining it.

Truth be told, there's nothing on the box that indicates who the sender is. It only has 'For: EXO' written on it.

Sehun moved closer to his Minseok hyung to open the box, however, he was stopped by his Junmyeon hyung.

"Sehun-ah, don't open it yet. Let's wait for Jongin."

"You can open it now, then." Said Jongin before flopping beside Minseok

And so, Sehun hold the lid and lifted it up.

Inside are mini figurines. They take each one out, carefully placing them on the coffee table.

There are:

Cat with a Baozi between it's lips,
Deer wearing a Hello Kitty furry sweater,
Ace the Alpaca,
Bunny in a Grey Suit,
Unicorn with a Chef's Hat,
Flying Squirrel nibbling on a Bacon,
Dinosaur holding a Mic,
Smiling Doby wearing a White Tiger onesie,
Penguin giving a Death Glare,
Po the Panda wearing Gucci,
Black Bear wearing a Gucci crop top, and Baby Chick wearing a Wolf furry sweater, sipping on a Bubble Tea.

Each figurines are depicting one of them, including the 3 members who left.

The 5 members smile as they stare fondly and longingly at them.

"Hey, there's something else inside." Jongin  told the others and the 4 turn their heads to his direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I'll cut it here. It's too long for me and I'm running out of time so please forgive me.

Did you like it? If you do, please do leave a comment and a vote.

Happy 10th Anniversary, EXO!

Kamsahamnida! 💚🖤💙