YOUR PRECIOUS ATTENTION

mY GanGstah?!?!

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

Have you ever been in love? ^^

For Sunny, it felt sweet and bitter at the same time.

It was sweet to see Sooyoung smile even though it's because of Hyeyeon.

And the last part are like pangs of poison.

She knows how much Sooyoung likes her yet is too afraid now that there is this new girl and was as much hurt seeing the shikskin walk away on that 'gloomy day'.

"I don't like to hurt her anymore even if I want to say 'Hey Shikskin, even if you don't say it I want to respond to your actions for me that 'I like you too'. But she might say that she doesn't like me after what I did. She is also too happy now with Hyoyeon around. Although I wish she would go back to the Sooyoungie I know of," Sunny mumbled to herself as she took a glimpse of the two.

Hyoyeon came into the dorm since she was a late transferee.

Yet she can't figure how important this newbie is to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung of whom she now secretly wants to be with.

How in love is Sunny with the shiksin?

One, as much as knowing when the 'giant' would run out of food thus she would covertly place some food she brought just for her.

Two, as much as asking her friends to hang around with the soshi squad so she could be with her even if Hyoyeon's there and they are a few feet away.

Three, as much as loving her as if there was no other even if she doesn't talk to her, avoids her, and had stopped looking into her eyes.

Four, as much as having the heaviest guilt and pain whenever she would could you 'Lee' instead of the usual sweet 'bunny'.

Five, as much as that every time Sooyoung is near she would automatically feel that her breath is caught up in the middle of exhaling and inhaling yet she would like moments like that more than anything else.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SUNNY'S P.O.V.

"Sunny - yah?"

It's the folding screen.

*SIGH

Why did you have to be there at that moment were Sooyoung and I were enjoying much fun together?

"Neh Hyomin?"

"Uhmm - I - I'd like t-to ask about that 'thing' we talked about at your dorm."

"What about it? I asked for some time for me to think on it," I said holding back the annoyance inside.

"B-but until when should I wait? It's been weeks already."

Sunny was getting more and more irked by Hyomin's impatience.

"Okay, if I am about to say 'yes' and we will go out later right away would you be able to accept the fact that I will see you only as a good friend? No more, no less."

As other students were starting to notice them talking to each other like some couple having a quarrel Hyomin panicked and pulled Sunny into a secluded corner.

"Why would you raise your voice Sunny - yah??? People would hear and - "

Okay, now you are asking for it Hyomin.

"And what? What are you ashamed of?"

"Sunny - yah, I am not ashame of anything it's just that you are the first girl I - you know -"

"I what? I thought the whole school already knows that you like me more than a friend Hyomin."

*Facepalmed myself mentally now.

Is she trying to act this out or what?

"WHAT?!?!? Oh my God - that's not how it's supposed to happen."

Are you that afraid of a girl to girl relationship Hyomin?

Am I that little of importance to you that you are only until words and not much -ARGHHH!!!

I DON"T CARE ANYMORE ESPECIALLY ABOUT SOMEONE WHO CAN ONLY GIVE THIS MUCH CARE TO ME!

Why are these things happening to me now?? Really?

*SIGH

"Hyomin just stop it."

"Huh? What??"

What are you surprised for?

"I said let's stop this and I don't want anything to do with you anymore. I'm not that dumb to see how much you will be ashamed if others know or see you couple up with a girl. If you wants to stay as friends, it's alright with me but there is only little space in my life I could spare a friend like you. Bye."

I hope you would get the message Hyomin.

Just as I was about to turn in a corner my heart sank 6 feet below the ground.

"K-kiss?"

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung stopped as they heard my voice and faced me.

Seeing Sooyoung being calm after doing 'that' makes all things clear on how much Hyeyeon means to her.





And then I ran.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SOOYOUNG'S P.O.V.

Girls especially the ones you like are WEIRD!!!!!!!!

Okay, she ran off and I don't know why.

I felt someone push my back and then I also ran.

To chase after the girl who hurt me so much by just seeing her shed a single tear.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



TIFFANY'S P.O.V.

WAE!!??????

Tell me why am I here?

Why should I be trapped in here??

I am not prepared!

"Uhmm – Fany?"

GAHHHH! That voice.

Kwon Yuri! I will kill you after tricking me into this!!

If you are impatiently wondering, I am trapped here with my crush of two months, three weeks, five days, fourteen hours and -

"Are you okay, Fany?"

I faced her now and I try to calm my self inside.

Kyaaaaaaa~!

I can't count anymore especially with that cute tone of worrying she has.

Her pouting!

WAAAAAAAHHHH!

I want to shout my happiness.

Umma! Help me!

I thank the gods for such a blessing.

Should take note and pray more often and visit temples, churches and what not for this.

Okay, I might be blushing.

I touched my cheeks with my two palms.

Gosh! I am definitely red.

OMO!

"Fany? Tell me what's wrong? You are not talking much to me anymore an – and you are being silent now. It makes me so helpless and I don't like it when I am like that especially when it comes to you."

WHAT??

I looked into her eyes after how she quickly covered .

Hmmm – interesting.

I raised an eyebrow and said, "Oh really? Can you please elaborate on the especially when it comes to me part?"

Although I am not smiling my insides are doing back flips and I wonder if my intestines won't be in knots after this.

"Uhmm – I – I , well, it's because –uhh nothing?"

Oh no you are so not escaping from me this time.

"Stop!"

And her body froze from backing away further from me.

"Sit down Kim Taeyeon."

I crossed my arms.

"Explain."

Wow! If Jessie could see me now, she would be proud.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



TAEYEON'S P.O.V.

"Explain."

*GULP!

Yuri, what did you do to my precious Fany???

Okay, her arms, her stance, her eyes, and her facial expression are killing me now and I don't know why but I still love every bit of it.

"I-It's because I –"

"It's because you what?"

"I – I *gulp ILikeLikeYouSoMuchTiffanyHwang!"

My wide eyes fell unto looking on the floor as I covered my mouth with both hands.

She is silent.

Oh no! She will now reject me.

Please be quick with rejecting me.

"Arasso, I like you too."

Oh no!

She really doesn't like me.

I shook my head left to right.

My heart!

This is what I get from all the years I had been a trouble maker.

Starting tomorrow I will go on a vigil tour or a missionary thing to atone for all my sins.

Oh wait- what did she say???

I tilted my head up to get a full view of her face and boy her eye smiles are always the best.

"Huh? You what?"

I need a proper confirmation please.

"Don't make me repeat it Kim Taeyeon. I said I like you too."

After the word 'too' my body automatically stood up and lifted her body as I shouted with all that I have, "YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Birds from outside flew away from the trees and I don't care.

I heard some dishes crashing downstairs and I don't care.

I witnessed Fany giggling and hugging my neck as I lifted her while turning us around in circles and heck – I love it!