I LIKE IT SO

mY GanGstah?!?!

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

Taeyeon was almost done putting the burnt ointment for where the boiling tea spilled on Yuri's hands and finished bandaging the cuts.


Yuri did not flinch nor show signs of grimace during the process and Taeyeon somehow knows why.


Her tanned prankster of a cousin was staring blankly outside the window although it was just nothing but trees outside.


"Okay cuz that's it! You should really be careful, arasso?"


Taeyeon waited for her answer.


*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK


"Tae-Tae?"


Tiffany peeked in to see if Yuri was not crying anymore.


She went inside once Taeyeon signaled her it's okay to come in.


The couple both looked worriedly at each other for the once smiling KkabYul.


"Yul? If you ever need us just shout and we'll come running. Okay cuz?"


Yuri could only mutter a low, "Thanks."


As they slowly shut the door, Yuri began contemplating as her mind was sinking into what had just happened.


She looked at her hands and felt nothing but numbness as her chest felt a big void.


 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




 

YURI'S P.O.V.


I am such a fool for pursuing someone who was way out of my reach even before I try to chase her.


Who wouldn't want to marry her?


I bet even if she has a fiance now, guys would still line up for her attention.


ME??


I am nothing, was and forever will be in her eyes.


Yet it's crazy how my heart says 'fight for it' even when my brain says 'It was enough so let's stop.'


BABO!!!


STUPID HEART!



291jkoz.jpg


Of all people to fall for (my heart) you wanted to be caught by someone who'll just let you crush into pieces.


How could it not be?


I'm to blame for hurting my one and only heart though.


It was my fault for not stopping when I should have.


It was my fault that I could not keep my senses reacting to every move she makes.


"For me, she was and is perfect.


The way she sleeps is angelic.


The way she glares is hot.


The way she snobs or ignores me even when we were grouped at school is tantalizing.


The way she hates cucumber is cute.


The way she walks as if gliding on air is y.


The way she calmly thinks through everything is captivating.


The way her voice would shout my name in annoyance is like melody to my ears.


The way she gets frustrated over not being able to cook is adorable.


That's how she is to me, the definition of perfection and a goddess into one."


*SIGH


Even after rambling on my own again I still don't know what to do now.


I don't know how I'll get through this and if I can ever do so.


Best start picking up the bits of what she left of my heart then.


As I was about to go to bed, I saw HER.


Even though my room was in darkness her body's silhouette is unmistakable.


She might have heard me rambling awhile ago!


GREAT!


My dreams will never get this sweeter.


I am in no mood to talk so I chose to go to bed and cover myself with my blanket.


Hopefully, she will get the message.


Seconds later, no noise but then I felt someone rummaging through my blanket.


After that I felt someone's warmth near me.


I am too tired of this.


If she is playing, I wish she'd stop cause it's already game over for me.


Yet she't not making it easier as she wrapped an arm on my waist then gently said, "Yah. . . . . ."




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



JESSICA'S P.O.V.


I carefully entered her room and caught her rantings.


So she has been like this?


*SIGH


I know this would come.



As I took a step, my eyes had a hard time seeing through the darkness.


Just then she noticed me when she turned around.


Her face describing how unbelievable my presence in her room is at the moment as her eyes showed how much she cried so early in the morning.


I know, I know.


I know why.


She did not say a word as she went to crawl on her bed.


I don't know what to do.


But it seems my body knew as I slid under the covers and lie down beside her.


She still did not move nor say a word.


AISH!


Okay, calm down Jessica Jung.


You can do this!


It's now or never.


HWAITING!


My cold trembling hand made its way to place itself on her waist and that single touch just felt electrifying but right.


Although I can't explain how yet I want to move closer.


"Yah. . . . . ."


Stupid Jessica!


Say more!


Come on!


You can do it!


She had the courage to love you in spite of how many times you try to show how much of a turn off you can be so try harder!


"Stop hurting me Kwon Yuri and just say that you love me already."


There!


I finally said it!


"Me?? Hurt you?? How can you - never mind. Please go back down. You shouldn't keep your fiance waiting."


Her voice was croaky as her injured hand tried to remove my arm on her.


Seeing and feeling it all was unbearable to the point that I let my emotions overtake me as I hugged her tight then said." Alright! I will confess! I love you and I am sorry!"


I really am sorry Yuri so please hear me out.


"You don't have to lie to make me feel better. I'll be okay."


She was still trying to take off my arm around her.


So I used whatever strength I had to force her to face me.


When it did not work, I sat up then used my upper body's weight to make her lie flat on the bed along with my legs to trap her in place below me.


As her face was inches away now, she looked sideways.


"Yuri look at me please?"


I pleaded with much sincerity.


But still nothing.


"I SAID LOOK AT ME DAMMIT!"


Now I couldn't help but cry.


I cry whenever I get so upset like this.


As I opened myeyes, she was now shedding tears too.


Her tears were shouting, 'I'M HURT SICA,' and it made me cry more.


I'm done thinking so I crushed my lips unto hers.


She did not protest nor kissed back.


Until -



I felt her body shift quickly and now she was on top of me.


Then we finally kissed.


Our kiss grew deeper and became more intense as she instinctively and gently pushed her tongue as I slightly opened my mouth.


She was exploring every part and I can't deny liking it much while my arms went around her neck.


I want more so I pulled her towards me.


Her hands although wounded were making its way under my shirt.


Every touch just felt more than good as tingling sensations was all over me and I can't get enough.


Every motion her hands make left my insides unsatisfied as she only went as far as my abdominal area.


then kissed my cheeks then lower, down to my neck.



"Mmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . Yu-Yuri. . . . ."


I can't help moan out my pleasure.


did wonders especially when she gave me a passionate kiss on my lips.


It's taste was becoming addictive than anything I want to keep on doing in my whole life.


My arms were no longer clinging unto her as I hugged her tight.


I want more.




















Then she stopped sensing the need for us to get some air.


"So is it a yes? Am I forgiven now? . . . . Yul?"


I timidly asked as my cheeks were flushed.


"No."


WHAT?!?!?!?!




"YAH! Why are you playing hard to get?!?! I should be the more girly one in this relationship!"



"What relationship? You have a fiance downstairs."


OH!


I forgot about that.


I chuckled seeing Yuri frown as she mentioned 'my fiance'.


She was jealous? CUTE!



"Gay and fake," I answered as my arms still hooked on her neck so she won't try to leave me.


"Huh?!??"


Her confused face is cute too.


"Let me explain."


She had doubts still.



"Hmmm - go on," she said as she laid her head on my chest.


"Donghae and Minho are close friends with me and Krystal. Donghae is too gay to fall in love other than with Eunhyuk. Minho is on the same league as he likes some Taemie guy. And the call was fake as I secretly texted Krystal to place a missed call at the moment you were stalking me in this dorm."


After I explained, Yuri's furrowed brows transformed from serious, jealous to being confused.


"Wha - Why Sica??"



KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!


con10.gif


She is pouting!



"It's because I wanted to affirm if you really have a huge crush on me as what Tiff had said although I never knew you were downstairs in the kitchen. I would have told Donghae to call it all off so that you won't get this hurt."


I held her hands and caressed it with my cheek.


She continued pouting as she mumbled, "But wasn't I too obvious Sica? ARGH!!!!!! You girls are so hard to figure out and please even if I am a girl myself!" con17.gif


"Awww A frustrated seobang is cute!"


Her eyes wide open as she pointed to herself then asked, "Seo-seobang?"


Smiling like a dork again, that's better.


"Who else is there in here? Would you like Mickey mouse to be my seobang instead?"


God!!! I rolled my eyes over at how my girlfriend is like this.


She then hugged me tight and placed a light peck on my lips.


"Thank you my Sica. This seobang doesn't want to let you go starting from now on."




KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!



She raised her head and gazed into my eyes then huskily serenaded me with a statement.


"JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON. YOU ARE THE ONLY GIRL I WOULD ALLOW TO BREAK AND MAKE MY HEART IN THIS LIFETIME."




INSULIN!! INJECT ME WITH IT QUICKLY!


"Yeah, I know right? Now, if I ever caught you cheating, touching, flirting, smiling, laughing dorkily with another girl besides me, you will experience the general rule I have. CHEAT ONCE, DIE TWICE. ARASSO?"


con8.gif <--- Ain't a seobang like this cute? con18.gif



Then she took my hand, kissed it and said, "Why would I even do that? I already have experienced different types of girls."


con7.gif Is she asking for it?



Calm down Jessica Jung.




WOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!



To heck with this!


"Care to explain?"


I asked through gritted teeth as I grip my hold on her hand.


"OW! OW!! OW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sica! My hands!"


I quickly released it as I forgot about her injuries.


"I am waiting KWON YURI."


"N-neh. *SIGH As I've said, I already have different types of girls and I was only referring to you."


BABO! You should have plainly said it was me.


"Go on."


"You Jessica Jung might not know much but to me I have an ice princess, a cucumber hater, a sleepy head, a sergeant, a temptress and most of all a goddess just because you exist in my life. All different types of girls rolled into one certain girl and it is more than enough for me."


KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!




con25.gif



"S-Sica! Your nose! Sit up straight! Raise your head! I mean bow down your head! Palli! Hurry! Pinch your nose! Sica are you even paying attention???!!!???"




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




 

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.


OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



























































I AM IN AMBER'S ROOM!!!!!!!



AND HUGGING HER RIGHT LEG!



"Finally you are awake Jung."


She said as she set aside the manga she has been reading and sat up.


"WHY THE HELL AM I HERE??!!"


I looked around then found out I am not in my clothes anymore.


"YOU ME! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!"


"HUH??? Don't get too full of yourself Jung! Your sister changed you into some of my clothes and I was too dead tired to move after avoiding all those girls last night."


". . . . . ."


I looked at her leg and she sensed it saying, "You hugged my leg so tight after lying down on my bed and won't let go until I slept on the floor instead of that place you are sitting on right now."




Ooooops. . . . .





"M-mianhe. . ."


"No worries but you better massage my leg. I think it's dead paralyzed because of your grip on it all night."


". . . . . ."


No way!


I might have caused you some inconvenience but I won't do anything just because you order me to.


HMPF!


"P- EHEM! *Clears throat. . . P-please J-Jung?"


Aww she is shy.



"You are in luck then since I am in a good mood today."





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



AUTHOR'S P.O.V.


Time was there to witness it all.


Couples were blooming inside the dorm.


Jessica nagging at a smiling Yuri.


Taeyeon continously getting slapped for staring at her Fany's .


Sunny forcing her shikskin of leaving food to play video games with her but gave up as soon as Hyoyeon volunteered to do it instead since Sooyoung was almost in tears at the thought of separating with her chips.


Yoona carrying lots of keroro products after shopping with Seohyun.


Last but not the least, two awkward maknaes sensing too much lovey-doviness from their unnies.


So when Taeyeon and Yuri were about to go grocery shopping, Krystal volunteered along with Amber.


They were shocked at Amber wanting to go out.


Who wouldn't?


"Unnie, I can't breathe in here with all of your cheesiness so let me get some fresh air outside. Don't worry, Jung here will be my bodyguard."


Krystal shot her a 'Are you kidding me look?' but Amber just ignored it.


Once into town, they were now caught up in window shopping until Krystal got bored of it.


*SIGH She sighed as they were both sitting on a bench as they watched people pass by.


"Let's play a game Amber."


"Why should I play a game? More so with you?"


"Because I said so or else I will tell Sica unnie that you bullied me."


"You won't. You have no proof Jung."


"Oh really? There are still other ways you know."


"*SIGH. . . What kind of game?"


"Yey! 'Dare Me' game. Only you will be the one doing all the dares."


"Huh? Is that even feasible? Why only me? Such a game really exists?"


"Yes, since I made it. NOW."


"But I need some reward after every dare and we should only limit it to three."


"Getting interested aren't you?"


"Whatever you say Jung."


"Okay, first dare. Hmmm - do those break dance moves shown on the TV there(a flare move then a pike move)," Krystal said as she pointed at the television across the street.


Hahaha! I will make you tell me who's your crush and then let you suffer. I'm such a genius.


"B-boy moves? What's that?"


"I dare you if you don't do the dares you will get to be my servant and do anything I ask. If you do it all, I will do anything you ask except for stripping , erted activities, or whatever can't be humanely done."


"Hmmm – sounds fun."


The smirk on Amber's face sent chills to Krystal's spine.


"Anytime now Amber Li Yu you can start."


"Arasso princess. Just need to get some cardboard boxes for the floor. My hands are precious you know."


"Yeah, yeah and so is my time."


At first few steps, Krystal smiled thinking Amber was just prolonging the intro so as not to be obvious that she can't do it.


A minute passed, still nothing.


Amber was tilting her head to the side to practice the move somehow.


Krystal wanted to scream victory until Amber placed her right hand on the floor and swung herself to do a circumferential spin on her body.


She did the flare.


Krystal was not able to count how many spins were made.


One thing is for sure Krystal's starting to regret.


After slowing down, Amber made a quick step to do the pike and added 'Jabboo's freeze' revealing her abs in its contracted form.


Is it me? Or it's starting to get hot in here? It's as hot as f(x)'s hot summer. Is there any AC-ed store nearby? Krystal thought.


Amber approached her and she flinched seeing how close they were.


The tomboyish companion lowered her head down.


"Amber. . . "


Don't kiss me now! Maybe later – AISH! Just – Krystal's train of (unusual) thoughts were disturbed by Amber, saying, "Looking closer I see you got some blood dripping from your nose."


"Uhhh – ye-yeah. Thanks."


"Here. Let me wipe it off for you."




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




 

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.



OMG!



OMG!



OMG!



OMG!



OMG!



Her hands are so light and gentle!


She's wiping my nose!


OMG!



OMG!



OMG!



Wait, should I even fan girl over such a nosebleed wiping situation?


Heck!


Who cares!



OMG!



OMG!



OMG!



"There. You are as clean as before Jung."


Why stop now??


Why shouldn't she stop?


ARGH!


Stupid confusing situations!


On the other hand, I haven't noticed it until now but her smile just caught me off guard then.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



AMBER'S P.O.V.


What's that coming out of her nose?


Some booger or what?


I can't see clearly.


Darn this bad eyesight!


Yet up close or not, your face is still one thing my mind could not mistake for another's.


"Amber. . . "


"Looking closer I see you got some blood dripping from your nose, Jung."


"Uhhh – ye-yeah. Thanks."


She wiped it off like a child and it was – cute.


But she still missed a spot.


AISH!


Is she really a girl?


"Here. Let me wipe it off for you."


I try to calmly say that as much as possible.


Hmmm – the random things I do just to please a certain Jung.


"There. You are as clean as before Jung."




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



AUTHOR'S P.O.V.


"There. You are as clean as before Jung."


"Thanks Li Yu. Now the second dare."


"And here I thought we are done."


"What's that?"


"Oh nothing Jung. What's the second dare in that head of yours, your evilness?"


"Evilness?? YAH!"


Krystal slapped her arm with brute force.


"AISH! Can't even take a joke."


"Your second dare would be to make me laugh. That is if you know how to," Krystal smugly said.


"Lemme see. Make a Jung laugh? Would smiling, snickering, giggling or chuckling count?"


"To give you leeway? Okay since I am that nice."


Amber was in deep thought.


Too deep of a thought.


It was hard to make her laugh alone unless her cousins were there to help.


She scrambled her brain to remember the latest joke lines she had read.


"A woman asked her friend, 'Why don't you give your husband a divorce?'. Her friend replied, 'What, I have lived with him for ten years and now I should make him happy?'."




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.


"A woman asked her friend, 'Why don't you give your husband a divorce?'. Her friend replied, 'What, I have lived with him for ten years and now I should make him happy?'."


Haha! Funny!


Let's see how you can penetrate through me.


Seeing my expressionless face, she said, “No? Then how about this? Behind every successful man, there is a woman - And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two!"


Good one!


Hahahahahaha!


But not enough though.


"Still nothing? Not even a curve on those lips of yours?"


I shook from left to right.


Nope Amber Li Yu, I will win this.


"You are thinking that you will win huh?"


I nodded in agreement.


Mind reader.


Of course, I will since I am smart.


"You are thinking you are really smart huh?


"Yep!"


Of course I am.


"Oh yeah? If you're so smart, why don't I understand you Jung?"


"It’s because YOU are not smart enough."


"Really?"


Oh no, there's that smirk.


She walked towards me.


Bring it on Amber Li Yu, I can handle you.


I think.


Once she was a step away from me she just passed me by.


What the -?


"BWAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! HAHAHA! UNFAIR! YOU – HAHAHA - ARE – HAHAHA - TICKLING ME!"


"You said to make you laugh, I did it. So give up and say I win or I won't stop."


"OKAY! OKAY! You win! You win!"


I was out of breath once she removed her hands from my sides.


Sheeesh!


Why am I so ticklish?


And why did I forget that part?


"Okay, last dare."


She is such a smug smiling like that but still cute.


"Yes Jung?"


Don't try to tease me Amber Li Yu.


"You have to go from the top of this street and downhill screaming about something that I or your unnies don't know of yet."


Hmpf!


Beat that Amber!


Made you silent huh?


I, Krystal Jung, am so darn goooood.


"Ignoring me now Li Yu?"




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.


"Ignoring me now?" Krystal chuckled.


Amber acted ignorance and was looking for something.


"Feigning deafness huh? Come on; just tell me that you can't do it Amber."


Krystal was too immersed with her self-proclaimed victory that she was not able to notice that Amber was not there anymore.


She tried looking for her worried that the dare might have made Amber upset.


Maybe some things should be kept personal and a secret for her huh? Krystal mentally noted.


Then she felt elated when her eyes caught a glimpse of her
.

Is she really going to do it?


She asked herself in her head.


fell wide open as she saw her companion riding a bike and shouting, "I LIKE JUNG SOOJUNG!" in the whole street they were in.


YOU LIKE ME?!?! STUPID AMBER!!!! YOU COULD HAVE JUST TOLD ME AWHILE AGO! OR FACE TO FACE! BABO! BABO!


The tire of the bikes screeched as Amber made an abrupt stop in front of Krystal.


"So you were saying JUNG?"


She shot Krystal her grin of victory.


". . . . "


Krystal had ran out of comments.


"I don't like saying 'I can't do it'. I'd rather want to show you that 'I am doing it and did it'. Any other dares princess?" Amber sarcastically stated to a surprised Krystal.


WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO??


Krystal was panicking now.


"Hehe. . ." That was all could say.


Then her brain sparked an idea, “Well, Li Yu. That did not count since I already knew you like me. So you failed epic-ly -- “


“But – “




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




KRYSTAL’S P.O.V


“But – “


I will get what I want.


“No buts Amber Li Yu. You lost.”


And I think I like you back too.


I hope my coy smile won’t be seen by you. BABO~


“Let’s go home now.”

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

because of the site being down i had to take some time to edit and put up the chaps..please bear with me for the mean time...and since work is making me busy updating might take at least a week for me to do..mianhe...