3rd - TO BE TRIED AND TESTED. . .

mY GanGstah?!?!

PREVIOUSLY . . . .



AUTHOR'S P.O.V.


"The results are in!!!!!"


A watcher must have been placed to signal everybody.


Every single girl in the school scrambled to their feet and left the rooms in disarray.


Books were thrown in trash bins.


Papers were all over the floor.


A man-made hurricane was made but it was not exactly made by man or men.


Rather, it was made by girls hundreds of them.

con13.gif

A teacher was reported to have been almost murdered.


Staring at the white sheet of paper, countless of girls have sunk into depression or disappointment.


Some were hopping to get a glimpse of it.


Some were crawling in between legs.


But it quickly dispersed as the infamous goddesses came with Jessica telling them to form a line.
Except for five lucky ones.


Five lucky ones who were able to garner top scores. 


The seniors were not included in it because they think that it might distract too much instead of helping them graduate.


Therefore, the school decided to simply get one from the freshmen level since there is only one Amber there and four top scorers from the sophomores to coincide with the four soshi squad members.





*Drum rolls please . . . .





In the result, Seohyun undoubtedly topped her class and so did Sunny.


Yoona and Sooyoung embraced each other with waterfall-like tears of joy.


As if they were saved from an incoming end-of-the-world event.



On another note, Tiffany, Jessica and Krystal did not get the spots that they have wished for.


With a large smile on her face, Yuri came into the scene, "Oh Sica!  They already -"


BAM!!



con8.gif


Shocked were the many eyes who witnessed it.


Kwon Yuri punched by HellSica.


"Don't you friggin smile at me!  Look at this!"


She pointed to the results then continued, "You are going to cook for somebody else!  If you dorks didn't decide on such things hastily then this wouldn't have happened and I even spent PRECIOUS time lost to studying like hell in order for no other girl to get MY Seobang's cooking!"


As if in a drunk state, Yuri stood up with the help of Taeyeon and Amber.


Her moves became those of a drunken martial arts master, "Sica~  I was -," she slurred.


"I am behind you Kwon Yuri.  God!  Good thing I used self control at the least few seconds that I punched you Kwon Yuri."


Yuri's cousings couldn't believe the hidden strength from the older Jung.


She shut her eyes tight, shook off her drunken-like state then said, "I'm okay Sica," breathes out a big one, "but how about this?  I will cook for that person uhhh *looks at result board*  Song Victoria?  Sounds foreign.  Anyways, I will cook for her but only with you around.  Is that fair enough my Sica?"


Her girlfriend did not speak nor utter a word.


The other only looked at her seobang with an emotionless face.


But Yuri did not sway towards defeat nor give up to show her sincerity by speaking thru her eyes.


No longer able to hold it in Jessica's cold face managed to smile at the proposition to which her girlfriend smiled back along with a quick embrace.


They were almost trapped in their own world until, "Ewww~  PDA," Taeyeon made a side comment.


Tiffany shot her a glare, a very deadly one.


Taeyeon felt smaller than she already is (vertically) that even her voice was so tiny when she spoke, "Eeek!  Uhm Fany-ah, please help me out poison - err - I mean help me cook or better yet watch over me."


The midget swung her arms over her head for any incoming blows from her girlfriend.


Sensing nothing, she took a peek and got stiff looking at Tiffany's unchanging infuriated aura.


Unable to stand it, she tried using her aegyo.


The deathly stare was there no more as it slowly turned into a bright eye smile.


Krystal could not help but be envious and happy at the same time for her unnies.


At how the older couples worked it out.


She turned to look at Amber with hopeful eyes expecting words just like those from their unnies.


After seeing the results the latter shook her head, "Tsk tsk tsk. . .   Jung, look at this.  Kim . . .  Hyu- Kim Hyuna?  She is enrolled at this school???”


Trying hard, she flashed a fake smile to which the younger one rolled over her eyes with and then walked away.


Amber's face was drawn into a question mark.


Yes, she is indeed a hopeless case.


She turned to her eight unnies for enlightenment who witnessed what happened , "What did I do?"


A question answered with all of them crossing their arms and shaking their hands.


"WHAT?!?"


One by one they left her thinking over and over again on what went wrong.


She was too immersed into it until a light tap on her shoulder came.


"Seohyun unnie?"


Puzzled was she at the keroro fanatic smiling innocently, "Amber, let me correct you.  It's "what you did NOT do".  Okay, I have to go now.  Yoongie wants to eat.  Again."

 


DARK THINGS

 


GIRL#1:  "What if they will not like it?"


GIRL#2:  "It's okay girl-who-knows-nothing-about-cooking-but-only-makes-tuna-sandwich.  I wonder if mine should be mushrooms."


GIRL#1:  "Yah!!  I know how to handle it."


GIRL#3:  "As long as it's edible looking to eat. I think I can pass it off.  Kukukuku.  That giant shikskin would not even notice it."


GIRL#4:  "It's a mission!  Sergeant Keroro, I will not put you to shame!"


GIRL#5:  "Unnies, why are we all hiding and whispering in a broom closet?  Why are you all diabollically making a plot?!?  Oh my - I can't feel my legs anymore!"


GIRL#2:  "Shhh - They will hear our plans!"



"Hwang Miyoung!"



GIRL#2:  "I told you guys not to -"


With the loudest thuds and groans, they all crashed on the floor with the sudden unexpected opening of the said closet.


"Tiffany Hwang!  I was calling you a number of times already and you left your phone in your room.  My panicky ahjumma was revealed at an early age.  Do you not know that I worry too much?!"


"Taeng, it's still an hour past lunch.  You are over reacting," said Yuri.


"But Yul!  Oh wait, it is?  Oops . . .   My bad," a cheeky grin appeared on her face while apologizing.


Tiffany just realized what the shortie had called her and shot her a glare.


The oldest whistled away as she stepped back behind her cousins.


"Anyway, why were you five cramped up inside that broom closet?"  Sooyoung asked as she thought 'Although I thought there will be some space with those three (Sunny, Tiffany, Jessica.)


Yoona tried gauging the area within the broom closet and the sizes of the five girls then shook her head in disbelief.


The goddesses did not take priority of such insult but instead looked at each other hoping that some mental telepathy would work.





"Dark things," Krystal said out of nowhere.


Amber raised an eyebrow, "Dark things Jung?" 


She ignored her suitor as she stood up and explained, "Me and the other unnies were talking about dark things.  It's dark in the broom closet.  We chose that since that's what we usually do in our old dorm whenever we were bored."


And like the bosses that they are the four other goddesses picked themselves up as if the bumping on the floor never happened.


What comes into your mind if someone you know uses "dark things" in a sentence?


First, you would wonder about it.


Second, you will speculate what it is.


Third, you want to know.  If you were given an answer, there's the perception of either it's true or false.


Fourth, you have your suspicions.


Fifth, you find ways to know it.


Fifth, you will get to the truth.

 


ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR

 


Moving on, twas the first day of the week and students could feel tension.


The school grounds was turning into a battlefield.


Dark clouds were decorating the sky as the chilly atmosphere added more to the suspense.


Specifically to three girls who were not able to garner the reward policy.


Their faces frightened anyone who dares to cross over the forbidden topic of the week.


"Reward Policy"


For the other students they speak not of it.


It's all for survival.


The weak will perish and the strongest will be on top of the food chain.


In short, do not be an idiot to the three (Jessica, Tiffany, and Krystal).


With such ambience, the ones who love them (Yuri, Taeyeon, and Amber respectively) were following behind their lovers with caution except for Amber perhaps who has too much carefree attitude.


Krystal would only sigh at how inept the manga otaku can be nowadays.


Alas!  She was not yet able to heed the words of Seohyun.


Nevertheless, she was confident to get through the week alive.


On the other hand, two lovely couples beside them were swaying their intertwined hands back and forth.


They were not bothered by the cold upcoming war.


Though it is not them who are going to cook, Tiffany, Jessica and Krystal put on make up like warriors painting their faces before any combat.


As if on cue, the hostiles were sighted.


Tiffany gripped on Taeyeon as she saw Han Ga In.


With snobbish attitude, Jessica snapped her fingers like a boss.


Yuri knew what to do and gave her girlfriend a back hug in clear view for Victoria.


Lastly, the navie and childlike Hyuna saw her chef for a week doing nothing.


Krystal was controlling hard to maintain composure but lost it.


She grabbed what Amber was reading then rolled it to whack the senses out of her.


Amber could only pout seeing Krystal was angry although she does not know why.

 

 

OH NO YOU DID NOT . . .

 

"Please open your mouth and say 'ahh'"


Her head was sweating as she was crying and smiling at the same time.






NOTE:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JESSICA JUNG!!  ^^