"IT"

mY GanGstah?!?!

Few weeks have passed and the reward policy ended without any reported casualty.  Instead of doing more good, it brought unforeseeable harm than it should.


With winter morning outside, a pair of cat-like eyes slowly opened as daybreak came.  Her vision darted towards the living heat-giver that kept her warm and made her sleep comfortable last night after much persuasion by her.


Krystal was now thinking of the times that went by and how it all came to this.  With her being hugged and hugging the phobic blonde.  It was just last year when she remembered a frightened girl and now she can see how she overcame that.  With that thought her face frowned thinking that there might be possibilities of other girls clinging unto her girlfriend, fawning over her, blatantly flirting and - "OH HELL NAH!!!"  Krystal shouted as she powerfully clenched her hands digging force into the skin.


"AHH!!  What did I do wrong now Krys?!"  Amber groaned in pain, soothingly rubbing the chest area that Krystal vented her angry nails on.


She almost forgot that there was someone else sleeping beside her.  In a flight response, she pretended to be asleep even having to snore out a bit when Amber called her name.  The other did not give up and started poking her cheeks.  Krystal swatted it away with a frown on her face and mumbling in annoyance.


After all her antics, Amber decided to get up but was brought back down to bed by Krystal gripping hard unto the makeshift pillow of an arm.


Krystal heard Amber sigh, felt her move and stare at her face for a few seconds.  She tried nuzzling unto Amber so as not to be found out until – “I know you are wide awake princess,” Amber whispered.

The young Jung continued feigning but not for long as Amber reached out for her phone.

“I wonder if I should ask Yuri unnie to give me a cucumber here.  Hmmm,” Amber was looking at the ceiling as she tapped the tip of the phone unto her chin playfully.

She shifted her eyes towards her girlfriend without moving her head but saw no reaction.

“Ahhh maybe not.  How about if call Hyuna-sshi to talk about this problem of mine over that café me and Krystal went to for Valentine’s.”


In a flash, Amber’s phone was thrown and cracked as it hit the wall.



“YAH!  JUNG SOOJUNG!”  Krystal was still in the same position as before.


Amber could not believe it.  But the longer she stared at her lover, the longer she unknowingly came closer.  Those full lips inviting her, drawing her in and she cannot help but – “Ummph!! Mmmmmm. . .”  Amber moaned  after Krystal pulled and smashed their lips.

 


HOW FAR?

 


The goddesses were up in the balcony doing some relaxation with hot mugs of choco, cocoa or coffee that they could sip on every now and then.


Their eyes were preying off the hardworking five seobangs that they asked to do chores around the house.  It's essential for them to do so in order to pave through the snow and make safe pathways.  And they could not ask their 'delicate' girlfriends to do it.


"Let's talk behind their backs," Sunny suggested with much glee.


The others agreed without any hesitations.


TIFFANY:  “So. . .   How far have each of us had gone with our ‘husbands’?”
KRYSTAL:  “O_O  Uhhh Remember that I am a maknae here.  For goodness’ sake, we are still in high-“
SEOHYUN:  “Almost all the way.  Darn this Choding!  She won’t let us do IT!”


Yoona stopped sweeping and froze.  Taeyeon covered to prevent the release of an ahjumma laugh.


TIFFANY:  “Want my TaeTae to rub off her byun-ness?  Although she sometimes lacks energy no matter how much of a erted one she is.  *Sigh*”


Taeyeon blushed in embarrassment as Yuri and Sooyoung fell to the ground holding their stomachs and laughter in.

SEOHYUN:  “Nahhh.  It’s okay unnies.  I have a plan in mind.  She will fall prey to my hands soon enough.”
KRYSTAL:  “O_O  Uhhh I will just go back to my – “


Her older sister grabbed her hoodie stopping her escape.


JESSICA:  “Oh No you will not Soojung.  Good for you Tiff and you have my support Seo. ”
SUNNY:  “*Sigh*   I wish I was food.  Sometimes I think my shikskin does too much eye on food that she forgets that I exist as a girlfriend.  I mean, come on!  Don’t people want a piece of this and this?!?”


She faced her friends while pointing at her assets.  Sooyoung, on the other hand, got smacks to her head by Taeyeon and Yuri.  Reprimanding her that there’s more to life than food.


KRYSTAL:  O_O
JESSICA:  “Whoa!  Calm down there miss-who-likes-to-get-it-on.”
TIFFANY:  “So how about you Jess?”
SUNNY:  “Yeah, any complaints so far?”
JESSICA:  “Yeah, I do.”
SEOHYUN:  “Yuri unnie has the same defect as my Yoongie?”
JESSICA:  “No, it’s just –“
TIFFANY:  “Lacks energy like my TaeTae?  I wish there’s like a charger for her.  For us.”
SUNNY:  “She is not interested in that department?”
JESSICA:  “Wha?  NO!  I just think that it’s a sin for both of us to be hot and can’t get enough of each other.  As a friend I really want to grace each of you the blessing we have been endowed with but sadly we cannot.  *Sigh*”
KRYSTAL:  O_O


Then all them four broke into laughter as Yuri did a striking pose below as if she was a war hero who had won a battle.


SUNNY:  “How about our little Soojung?”
KRYSTAL:  “O_O  Uhhhh- “
TIFFANY:  “Ooooohhh.  I bet she would dominate to be on top.”
KRYSTAL:  O////O
SEOHYUN:  “And do roleplays.  Maybe wear cosplay costumes just to please Amber.”
KRYSTAL:  O///////////O
JESSICA:  “I think she is Amber each night.  I pity my in-law.”
KRYSTAL:   >//////////////////////////<


They broke again into another fit of laughter as Krystal tried to defend herself and her pureness.


Yuri interrupted, "You do know that the scheme of talking behind our backs aint working right because - "


"ALL OF US HEARD EVERY SINGLE WORD SO FAR!"  Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung and Taeyeon yelled with flustered cheeks all at the same time.


Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny and Seohyun retaliated, “YAH!  We were about to find out if Krystal and Amber did it or not!”


Krystal saw Amber being as red as a tomato.  In panic mode, Krystal shut her eyes and hands wobbling in different directions in frustration.  Her unnies distanced themselves from her frantic state.  But the ice on the wood made her slip with one single step making her slip off the balcony railings.


Everyone was too shocked to do anything.  Her heart was beating fast as she closed her eyes tight and expected the worst to come.  Although the height of the balcony from the ground was not much because of the piled up snow still accidents can occur.


Krystal could not shout out her fears inside nor scream out for help.  She waited and waited for the pain to come but felt she crashed into something else instead.  let out a sigh as she saw white covering her surroundings.  The snow lessened the impact of her fall.








"Argghhhhh. . .   My back. . . .  YAH!!  You were supposed to be an angel so you do not go hiding your wings at crucial times like this," Amber scolded with her back against the piled snow after catching her girlfriend’s body.


"*Gags*  Never knew you are cheesy cuz."  Sooyoung acts as if about to puke.


Krystal kept on saying sorry and thank you interchangeably while helping Amber to get up.  But the latter said to let the coldness help her soreness for a little longer.


 


NEXT WEEK


 

"Please believe me.  She will be like the many others who are after your family's fortune and influence," he said while looking into her eyes.


Krystal don't want to believe it.  She was telling her whole self not to believe it but something deep in her said otherwise.  In all this confusion she ran away from him as her mind tried to make up many reasons.



Her thoughts were interrupted by her phone ringing, "Yob-"


"Where are you now?!  I did not see you after class and you did not come back.  Tell me where you are so I can-" Amber's worried sentence were cut off.


"I will go home late.  I need to buy some things first.  Bye."


Then the line went dead.







 

 




AUTHOR'S NOTE:
 

mianhe for such a lil update ._. blame my work...also i do not know if i should mark this as a rated chap so..mehhh :3 u read it anyways..lol