I AM AFRAID

mY GanGstah?!?!

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

 

Amber opened the door with the most serious look anyone could see.

Krystal has felt fear for the first time in her life.

Who wouldn't?

Yeah, Amber is not much of a talker in class but is most of the time calm.

She doesn't smile much but when she does it would make Krystal smile seeing how dorky Amber can be.

Mad or upset Amber? That is an entirely new thing for Krystal.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

I watched into those pair of eyes she has.

"What do you want Jung?"

She asked me still in a grim tone.

"The iciness should be my signature Li Yu, not yours."

"So? Does an attitude have copyright issues now?"

Whoa! Okay better talk of something else.

*SLAM!

Oh she did not just slam the door on me.

As I flickered my eyes cause maybe I might just be experiencing an illusion but to my dismay it was real.

Amber Li Yu did slam the door.

AISH!

The feeling of anger came over me and controlled my body.

I went outside the balcony and knocked on her window even if it was raining hard.

Hell I don't care about the cold brought upon by the wind while being wet.

I pounded my fists numerous times on her window until she would lift her a**.

As she saw me, her face frowned.

Maybe she thought I was being a pest to her.

"WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU OUT THERE??"

"SHUT UP AMBER LI YU! YOU CLOSED THE DOOR ON ME AND NOW YOU ASK WHY??"

"Err yeah, just did."

"I said shut up, don't answer that rhetorical question! You really are an ill-mannered, bad tempered brat who doesn't know how to be sensitive enough of others feelings! Heck! You make the dogs even more polite than you! I was just worried about you doing an outburst in the classroom awhile ago and you just had to bang the door close on me even before we could finish talking! If you don't like me bothering you then don't continue those tutor lessons anymore! I would rather be taught by anyone else other than an insensitive, egotistical and self centered prick like you! Anyone else who is human enough to laugh with, talk with and be friends with! You? Good luck at being forever alone and being a jerk. Keep up the good work."

My body was shivering as it was also panting hard for air.

I bowed down my head since I don't want to see her face or her reaction.

Amber still was a prick as she closed the windows without a word.

I don't know how long I stood outside as I was trying to catch my breath.

Right now, I was too upset to move and even be troubled being wet by the rain.

Until, the rain stopped.

Or somehow it stopped pouring only on me and not on my surroundings.

I looked up to see an umbrella on top of me.

What happened next trapped me in a moment, an arm wrapped itself around me even if my clothes were drenched.

Then the hairs on the back of my neck stood up even at the first single touch.

My clenched fists from awhile ago released itself like a crumpled paper slowly opening as I felt someone's body warmth.

My back feeling the rhythm of her chest inhaling air.

Her breath was sending my insides do back flips and jump up and down.

At that time I heard her husky voice whisper, "M-mianhe fo-for be-being an inse-sensitive, egotis-tistical and self ce-centered p-prick. J-just s-stop being out here a-and g-getting more s-soaked than you al-already are Jung."

With those words, now I know there is a possibility of a humane and sweet Amber Li Yu.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 

TOUGH WEEKEND

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.



The drops of water were dripping from the dark clouds above them.

As each drop went down it seemed this day moved so slow for them.

Inside a certain house, girls were trapped in a four walled room called ‘living room’.

The pouring rain was not helping the feelings each one has bottled up inside for the past few days.

Nevertheless, they tried to hide it as much as possible.

Afraid that the outcome of confessions would only cause them to get rejected and more desolated.

Sitting on the table near the windows of the living room, Taeyeon and Jessica were talking about their assignment on this gloomy day.

“Taeyeon, how do you do this problem here in physics?”

Jessica asked as she pointed her pen on a book.

“Hmmm – like this I guess? Science isn’t my forte Jessica usually its Yuri's,” Taeyeon tried to let Jessica go ask Yuri so that she could somehow get some ‘alone time’ with Tiffany.

“Yuri? That dork?”

Jessica scoffed at the prospect.

Taeyeon just nodded.

A certain door then opened, jaws dropped at the certain pair coming out of it.

Taeyeon swore that she never felt heaven until this moment that her eyes were laid upon Tiffany dressed up so simply gorgeous.

Her chest was like the drum and the heart beating it so loudly.

Whereas Jessica had bit her lips seeing Yuri so darn hot and y in that outfit.

She can’t take her eyes off her and Yuri saw that then winked at her.

Because of that, her cheeks got warm so she bent her head low and grabbed her pen as if she was now busy making an assignment.

neeqth.jpg
(This pic is from google.)


Then two shikskins strutted their way from the kitchen.

Sooyoung and Yoona were carrying food while eating.

Once they saw Yuri’s new hairstyle they had dropped the tray of it at the sight of Yuri.

Taeyeon wanted to compliment Tiffany for looking naturally amazing yet was not able to do so as Tiffany said, “Guys, we will be heading out to my parents and I asked Yuri to accompany me,” as she was fitting on her heels near the door.

However, she wished Taeyeon would have told her how she looked in her eyes.

Taeyeon and Jessica looked at each other then understood something.

Jessica stood up to sneak a last glance at Yuri before they would leave.

Yuri being the ‘gentleman’ head out offering her arm and holding the umbrella for the both of them.

At the scene she saw, Jessica’s chest tightened.

She felt a hand over her shoulder; it was Taeyeon looking at her sadly.

“Tae, I know you might think I like your cousin but I do not. Really."

The tone in her voice was saying otherwise.

“Jess, I don’t know.”

Taeyeon instinctively hugged her seeing that Yuri took a quick glimpse of Jessica through the window.

She wanted to let Yuri feel how it pains to see someone else with the one whom you had feelings for.

To see your precious someone be in the arms of another.

To witness that 'someone' holding hands with anybody else but you.

Taeyeon too wanted to let all the pain out but just couldn't.

She was helpless seeing the limo drive away the one she likes with her cousin instead of her.

As the day’s ambience became sullen for the two, Sunny was playing her games with Sooyoung watching and eating on the couch beside her.

If Sunny would win, she would brag it to Sooyoung expecting her to praise her win.

Of course Sooyoung would do it with much pleasure as eating.


*DING DONG


Sooyoung asked Yoona to stand up and open the door as she was too busy chewing.

The dongsaeng had no choice.

When she peeked through the hole on the door, she guessed trouble is forthcoming.

Turning the know, she was greeted by, “Where’s Sunny-yah?”

Yoona answered, “Playing video games in the living room. By the way hi, I'm Im Yoona her dorm mate. Come in, please.”

Hyomin just smiled and told her name then went inside looking for the purpose of her visit.

Sunny had this game addiction and won’t stop at nothing until Hyomin suddenly visited her.

The sight of her most avid fan made Sooyoung choke on her food.

Sunny hurriedly ran to her aide.


Jealous Hyomin watched intently until she can’t take it no more so she then slapped Sooyoung’s back so hard with her palm.

*WHACK!!!!!!!

It sent Sooyoung’s soul to float from .
(If that is really possible. ^^)

 

 



Yoona was in panic mode  as she saw her unnie lying on the floor.

Although Sunny wanted to help but Hyomin dragged her away into her room saying she has something more urgent to tell than a half dead shikskin.

Even though she resisted but Hyomin's grip was too strong.

As they were in the room Sunny asked with crossed arms, “So what are you going to tell me Hyomin? Please hurry up, I need to check on Sooyoung.”

She kept on looking at her room’s doorknob which was locked and blocked by Hyomin.

“Err – uhm –“

“Come on now Hyomin.”

Sunny was tapping her foot impatiently but stopped as the other said, “Please go out with me this next Friday!”

With that Sunny was surprised, she knew how Hyomin likes her but she thought it was just her being friendly.

She never thought that a day like this would come.

She does not know what to think or do.

Sunny plopped herself on her bed, too confused to say anything.

She does not want to hurt Hyomin and also she has someone whom she really likes right now but is too obsessed with food to even notice her.

Gathering her wits Sunny asked, “Hyomin, I – could you give me some time to think about it?”

“Yes, sure! I will surely wait for your answer,” the folding screen said.

She felt like doing a cartwheel at the hope of Sunny liking her back.

“Th-thanks, better go and check on that shikskin now.”

Hyomin’s face got dark as she heard how her voice was in worry and Sunny noticed it.

“Come on Hyomin, I don’t want to lose a FRIEND like her because you death slap her.”

Sunny smiled anticipating that Hyomin would buy it as she emphasized the word friend.

Luckily, Hyomin did buy it as she hugged Sunny’s one arm as they went outside the room.

Opening the door, “Uhm – err – Sooyoung, you okay now?”

Sunny was uneasy at how long this shikskin was standing outside while wishing she was not able to hear the last part of the conversation.

“Perfectly fine Sunny Lee.” Sooyoung showed a forced smile.

Sooyoung’s eye’s looked at her face then at the linked arms.

Sunny noticed it and was about to free herself from it until, “Well, Sunny better wish you both to have a happy time together. See ya later, friend. Got to go and do some homework.”

With that, Sooyoung left and shut her door slowly.

It was as slow as the pain in her heart was tugging for it to be.

As soon as she was alone, Sooyoung inclined her body on the door sliding down until she was on the floor.

She bent her knees and held it close.

She hugged it as tight as she can.

Not knowing what to do now she had bowed down her head unto it and started to sob and then tears kept on falling.

Yoona wanted to talk to her unnie and give some comfort yet another visitor came that make her want to share the crying.

Junho came even on this rainy day.

Apparently, he was wet from going out on a rainy day like this without an umbrella.

Seohyun quickly invited Junho in after he gave her a plastic bag of fruits.

Yoona was envious at how worried her Hyunnie was and cared for Junho.

She watched attentively from the corner of her eye as she was facing the TV.

Seohyun was drying Junho’s hair with her towel on the chair near the windows.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


YOONA’S P.O.V.

Okay, my heart says go for it but my body won't move.

My mind was considering of 'give up forever' ever since yesterday.

I wonder what she will think of me if I ever did confess to her even before Junho came.

Would she say she felt the same or would she ran away and never speak to her ever again?

*SIGH

AISH! This Im Choding is too fly to shed a tear over a one sided love.

Yet it is just makes me upset whenever I would catch a glimpse of you and ‘him’.

How he is all grinning with you and those melons.

Doesn’t he know that you don’t like those much but rather watermelons?

Look! Look! He even sat on your most favorite plushie Keroro and threw it carelessly behind the couch!

How dare he do that to keroro!

I want my clenched fists to meet that pretty boy face of his.

Seriously, can you not see through his acts Hyunnie?

And the way he tries to make you laugh now wants me want to puke all the food I ate since morning.

I don’t feel like eating now when he is trying to pull off an aegyo in front of you.

But still you give him your smile.

Can’t you see through his antics?

But I guess a girl like you probably won’t care about what I will say.

Hearing you laugh made me brisk walk to my room.

The air in this house was now hard to breathe in.

Inside, my yellow painted room seems dull.

Then scenes of her with him were vividly clear as I closed my eyes.

My heart fell out of its place at the thought of Hyunnie would never feel anything for me since I am not a boy like Junho oppa.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



AUTHOR’S P.O.V.

*SIGH

The atmosphere in the colorfully decorated and what used to be a lively house became the same as those in an asylum.

Most of its residents were walking or sitting around lifeless.

Taeyeon was staring blankly at the wet road outside where she witnessed Tiffany leaving with Yuri into a grand limo.

Yuri looking out the limo's window remembering Jessica being hugged by Taeyeon.

Sooyoung crying at the words Sunny's mouth uttered.

Hearing each laugh Seohyun would release at Junho's jokes was like needles piercing Yoona's heart.