meeting again

Unexpected Caller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since the unexpected call. The seven members are currently very worried for their one member, Yoona. They are afraid that what happened to her after the day Jessica got kicked out is happening again. Yoona seems like she is not herself again, staring too far away, quiet, not talking to anyone and not eating properly again. The other members are afraid that her body may collapse if she continues not to eat. They understand her, being the closest to Jessica she feels hurt and longing for her favorite unnie.

 

The other members have a schedule for today, only Yoona and Yuri are the ones who don't have any schedule until tomorrow and are currently at their dorm. That day, Yoona decided to go out and walk around the Han River so she could relax and think clearly. She knows how worried her members are, so she decides to slowly get back and the first thing she needs to do is to clear her mind.

 

Yoona's POV

 

I stood up and changed my clothes and got ready to go out, not forgetting my cap and sunglasses. The sunglasses are one of Sica-unnie's gift for me, the other one is a long-sleeved pink velvet dress. Nothing will happen if I just stay in my room and do nothing while waiting for her to contact us again, so I decided to get refreshed and clear my mind so I can think of ways on how I can meet her again.

 

I got out of my room and saw Yuri-uunie in the living room watching some drama. She noticed me and immediately stood up and went to me.

 

YR: Oh, Yoona, are you okay now? Do you need anything? Are you going out? I'll come with you just wait here.

 

YN: Calm down unnie. I'm fine, and yes I'm about to go out and you don't need to come with me. I can manage.

 

YR: But.. but you seem not fine, you haven't eaten anything yet. If you really don't want me to come with you, at least eat? I'll make you food.

 

YN: No need, unnie. I'll grab something to eat outside. I will just walk around Han River to 

 

relax and clear my mind. I'll go now okay.

 

YR: Make sure to eat something, okay. Message or better call me if you need anything or something happens alright?

 

I just smiled at her and gave her a nod. I got out of their dorm and started walking to the Han River. When I arrived, I was just walking, not really knowing where to go, so I decided to find a spot where I can sit near the river.

 

As I was looking for a spot, I noticed a familiar girl. A very familiar one. She was looking at the river. To confirm if that girl is the one I know, I started walking towards her. As I went near her, the tears suddenly came out again as I confirmed that she is the one I have been missing for so long. The girl I wanted to meet and talk to again, the girl that made me go crazy for the past week is right in front of me.

 

Jessica's POV

 

Since the call on the radio, I was thinking of how I would approach them again. Are they ready to see me again? Will they accept me? So many questions running in my mind that is why I decided to go to the place I usually go when I need to clear my mind.

 

As I was looking at the river, memories of the past suddenly came to me. The memories with my other eight sisters, how we spend our time together. Luckily I find a spot where there are only a few people passing by because they may find me crazy when they hear me talking to myself. But I think I would be totally crazy if I didn't let it out, so I just didn't mind the few people around me.

 

??: You know you can always come home to us right, unnie? 

 

Someone behind me suddenly said as I felt her coming closer to me, she suddenly hugged me, my back still fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter