reconciled?

Unexpected Caller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

We are enjoying the time that we didn't even noticed that it is past midnight already. We enjoyed catching up but we know we should go already before someone see us together and before her members get worried.

JS: Its late already, I think we should go already.

YN: But I still don't want to go home. I want to be with you more.

JS: We will meet again next time, alright? If both of our schedules permits and beside your other members might be worrying already about you.

YN: Promise me, we will meet again? That you will not leave me again?

JS: I promise. Now give me your phone, I will give you my new number, so we can talk when to meet again.

YN: Thank you unnie. You don't know how happy I am right now to see and talk to you again. I hope next time, all nine of us can be together again just like before.

I smiled and tell her that it will happen soon but not now as I am not yet ready to face all of them at once. A while ago I was just thinking on how should I approach them again and if they are ready to see me again, but now I didn't expect to meet one of them. Meeting with Yoona again makes me think that I am still not ready to face the others again after knowing what they went through after what happened.

I thought that I am ready to face them again but suddenly guilt is coming to me again knowing that I made them suffer for what I said before. Did I really make the right decision to ignore them so they will not suffer with me anymore? They will not get involved in my mess as long as I can keep this as a secret. Few weeks since my removal from the group, I developed this condition, and up until now I am still fighting it. Only few people know about this, in fact it is just my sister and my parents and my manager.

Yoona speak again that make me back from my senses.

YN: Are you okay unnie? You are suddenly stunned.

JS: Let's go, I will drop you to your dorm.

YN: It's alright unnie. I can just walk back to the dorm.

JS: I insist and it is already late it is not safe to walk alone, remeber you are idol?

YN: Alright unnie.

I am glad she accepted my offer since she know I won't stop till she agree with me. I was supposed to just drop her off to their building, I was not planning even to get out of my car but Yoona insist to come with her and stay for the night. She even told me that the others are still in their schedule and Yuri, her current room mate, told her that she will go home to her own house. That didn't even convinced me as I know there is still a posibility of seeing one of them again or worse all of them and I am not yet ready for that to happen.

It is already late and she told me that she really don't want me to drive alone this time. I even reason out that I meed to go back to office for some paper needed to work but it still didn't work. I don't know what power did she use that always make me do what she told me or maybe I just have really soft spot for this girl. She finally stop when I agree but with condition of leaving very early so that makes me stay there for few hours.

I guess luck is currently not on my side right now as it turns out that Yuri didn't go with her plan going home to her own house and worse all of them are currently in their dorm...

Yuri's POV

Yoona is still answering, as I was about to call her again for I don't even know now how many tries, we heard the door clicked indicating that there is someone who come. I immediately went near the door and the other members comes too, we saw someone we didn't expect to see right now is standing there with Yoona. The girl that we really miss is standing in front of us.

"Sica.. Unnie.. Jessi.. Sooyeon.." I don't know who said which, I just know that all of as are in shock to move yet including her. I saw that she was about to leave but Yoona suddenly prevent her by grabbing her hand but she still protests as she was about to remove Yoona's hand that was holding her, then suddenly someone speak that made all of us looked at her.

TF: You will runaway to us again? When will you face us and talk to us again?

Jessica didn't answer instead she removed Yoona's hand on her and said..

JS: I'm really sorry Yoona, I really have to go home already.

YN: But unnie..

TF: Why do you like to just run away? And you're going home? Don't you remember that this is your home too?

That made Jessica cry. Tiffany run to her followed by Seohyun and Sunny, they went to her to give her the hug they've been wanting to do for so long, with that scenario I can't help but cry too.

SH: I missed you so much unnie.

SN: Don't just leave our home like that again, alright?

TF: We missed you here, I'm sorry for what happened. We are very sorry.

JS: No, no.. I should be the one to say sorry, I'm sorry for not trusting you, I'm sorry for what I did. I'm sorry you guys suffered because of me, Yoona told me everything, I'm really sorry.

TY: You know that whatever you will do, we will always be here for you. to accept and welcome you and don't you ever forget that again. You have us. Always.

YR: We missed you Sica. so much.

All of us stopped when we heard Sooyoung and Hyoyeon that lightens our mood.

SY: You know you need to treat us food now, we are tired from our schedule and suddenly we welcomed by Yuri worrying where the hell is Yoona, and then we will know she is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter