the caller

Unexpected Caller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their 10th Anniversary concert just ended. They are all tired but happy at the same time seeing their fans again. But why do they feel so down? It is because it is still missing. They miss a certain someone that will make everything be fine and complete again.

 

They wish they could be back at the time where they are still all together. After the concert even if they are all tired they can still be there with each other to cheer each other on. Could there be a Time Machine? They would definitely want that.

 

They come back to their dorm and rest, they still have a schedule tomorrow, they will be guesting on a radio show. Everything we do feels wrong, feels incomplete, we always remember her in everything we do. Like tomorrow, they have to prepare early in the morning. They miss waking up someone so many times but still continue her sleep so they will end up late or some will go first so they will not be scolded.

 

-next day on Radio Show-

 

Note: I will just fast forward the scene toward the end of the show.

 

MC: Aigoo.. We surely enjoyed our talk that we didn't notice at the time.. We need to say goodbye to listeners and viewers already.

 

SY: It's done now? But why does it feels like we just went here 10mins ago

 

TF: It doesn't feel like we're on a radio, we just feel like we are here to catch up with you unnie.

 

MC: Yeah, it is. We just talked and share a lot forgetting that there are still listeners

 

TY: Thank you for having us here, we really enjoy our time here. 

 

MC: Before we end our show, we have a surprise gift to SNSD 

 

YR: Really?! Wow! That is why this is our favorite radio show

 

All of them laugh because of what Yuri said. 

 

MC: Okay, so it's their anniversary, we picked a lucky person that can talk for two minutes with SNSD. Did some of you remember certain fans that you always saw at your events like fan meetings and concerts?

 

SN: Yes, we remember some of them, We are truly grateful to have them as they are always there to support us.

 

MC: Oh they are so lucky to be known and remembered by SNSD. But this fan is special, this fan is also a friend of mine. I was shocked that she joined the event and she is the one who got the chance to talk to all of you. She said that she has been a fan of yours since the beginning. So let's welcome our lucky caller. Hello?

 

??: Hello, everyone. Hello unnie.

 

MC: Oh there it is. But why does your voice sounds different *laughs*?

 

??: *laughs* Oh I'm sorry, my throat feels itchy nowadays.

 

MC: Oh no, get a lot of water and take care of your precious voice.

 

snsd thinks that the caller must be a singer or someone related to music industry

 

MC: I'm sorry, I'm sorry I got carried away to talk to this friend of mine and forgets that the call is for snsd and not mine *laughs* okay lucky caller, here is your chance to talk to snsd

 

SH: Hello?

 

The caller suddenly got nervous and forgot what she wanted to say to them, at the same time she wanted to cry. She missed that voice.

 

YN: Hello? Are you still there?

 

??: Ah, yes yes. I'm sorry it doesn't sink in that I'll be talking to you. Btw, congratulations, SNSD! Happy 10th year Anniversary.

 

YR: Thank you! Were you able to attend our concert yesterday? 

 

??: Ah sadly no, I was not able to attend because o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter