Chapter 8

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since he was too focused on something else, Chanyeol doesn't know how he managed to open his apartment.

His lips and teeth were attacking Baekhyun's lips and neck to and froth and his hands were massaging the small body attached to him in every possible place they reaches.

As they enter his apartment, they took a moment apart to take a breath while looking at each other with hunger filled eyes. And at the same time, there was unconditional love and fondness in them.

They are still close to each other with their faces only a little apart.

Only their breathing was heard as they both started showing little uncertainty about what they were doing. But, absolutely no regrets...


Chanyeol definitely wanted to go on and on with Baekhyun like this for as many as hours they can.

And at the same time, he is aware that things shouldn't go like that.

They still have a lot of talking to do. And this time he is ready to listen to everything Baekhyun has to say.

But at the end of the talking, he won't allow things to go back to how it was before.

Things should change, and he won't allow Baekhyun to leave him again.


Baekhyun on the other hand is a total mess now. Chanyeol 's gazes and touches are igniting a fire inside him, making him yearn for him.

He doesn't want to leave this beautiful bubble they are in and he wishes to stay like this forever, fully covered by Chanyeol's love and care.

The uncertainty in Chanyeol's eyes was easily visible for Baekhyun because his eyes also showed it.

More than the uncertainty, it was guilt that Baekhyun felt right then. Chanyeol deserves to know about everything before he again starts trusting him.
It's already too late after all.


The silence they had wasn't awkward, but still, decisions has to be made.

Chanyeol slowly loosened his arm that was securely placed around Baekhyun's waist. But he didn't pull back completely.

Instead, he grabbed one of Baekhyun's hands and placed the palm over his chest. He then looked straight at the confused eyes looking back at him.


Chanyeol then slowly, softly spoke,
" You know you always drive me crazy, right?"

Baekhyun's heart clenched at the loving stare Chanyeol gave him, it was like Chanyeol even exist because of him. He slowly nodded as Chanyeol waited for a response from him.

He then continued in a deep rasp voice-
" Right now is no different Baek. All I want to do now is to hold you," ( he pulled him close)
"To kiss you" ( he went for a short kiss on Baekhyun's lips) " and to make you mine again and again "
Chanyeol then moved his lips from Baekhyun's lips to his jaw, and then to his neck. But he pulled back before he makes any marks there.

On the other hand, Baekhyun's knees were losing their strength from the touches and look Chanyeol was giving him.

They both looked at each other as Chanyeol again moved forward and whispered something into Baekhyun's ear
- " Please say what you really want now Baek.
If you are ready, then I am ready to become one with you again. But, I want a promise from you that, when the morning comes, you will say everything to me."

Chanyeol didn't move back but waited for a response from Baekhyun, he didn't have to wait long.
Baekhyun slowly placed his palms to cup Chanyeol's face before leaning for a deep kiss. And in-between he whispered, " I promise", while tears trickled down from his eyes.

------------------------------------------


The morning came faster than Chanyeol wished, but the morning sight he saw was something he wishes to see every single time he woke up.
And, he is ready to fight the entire world for this sight to happen from now on.

He lovingly looked at the sleeping figure beside him. His arm is a little sore since Baekhyun's head was on it, with his slender hands over his chest.

He looks ethereal and so precious and the pout on his face made him look really small and cute.

Chanyeol gently sat on the bed, taking Baekhyun's head slowly from his arm to the pillow beneath.

Baekhyun doesn't even blink at that slight shift, seems like he got really worn out from their session before.

Chanyeol smiled widely as he saw how their legs were still tangled together. Last night feels like a dream to him.

They both professed their love for each other many times with so many emotions.
He lifted his hands to gently run his fingers through Baekhyun's face, God... he can literally spend hours without taking his eyes from his beautiful face.

He missed this damn so much.
And now he got to do a lot to never miss this out. Baekhyun is in his arms, safe and happy, it's the only thing he wants.

He got out of the bed slowly and went out of the room searching for his phone.
It's in his coat, which they abandoned at the door itself yesterday.

He again smiled at the thought of it, they both were that desperate at that time.

He quickly found his phone and saw that it was switched off as the battery died. Now it makes sense why he didn't get disturbed with any calls till now. He went to plug it and he saw a lot of missed calls and messages. Baekhyun might have received a ton of it too. They still have to decide on what to say to others and on top of that, how to solve the other issues.

Hence, he opened his call log and dialled a number with a little guilt since he know the other might be really tired too. But he is the only person he can share the details about his last night.

The call got connected after the fifth ring but for his relief, the other didn't sound that tired.

" Hello Yeol, you okay man? I called you before."

Luhan had called him to know about his condition, but the phone was already off by then.

" I am fine Luhan, I have something really important to tell you. I want you to do something on my behalf today."

( Chanyeol then explained everything related to Jisoo to Luhan)

" What the, oh God, that's really pathetic. How can we punish him for this? But at the same time, we can't ignore this, already a lot of people know about this, especially the police. So, what do you want me to do exactly. "

" Well, please contact Kyungsoo first and explain this all to him and then to the police, I will text you Jisoo's address. Please take care of the procedures and please ask them to investigate everything he said to us."

Luhan was silent for a moment to think about why exactly is Chanyeol giving everything into his custody. It's as if Chanyeol won't get involved in this. But before he can question it, Chanyeol continued-


" I know what you are thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter