chapter 2

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I am not getting paid enough for this sh*t '

This is the exact thought Kyungsoo has as he is in the parking lot of the government office.
It's been hours since the great collaborative project news broke and still, both of the CEOs are nowhere near any decision.

They both are now in the parking lot of the govt. Office, sitting inside their car, parked at the two sides of the parking lot.
They are continuously blabbering a lot of things to themselves, at their secretaries, and both secretaries are totally helpless after hearing it all for hours now.
They both are waiting for their bosses to calm down so that they can clearly explain the situation to them.
At this rate, both will end up losing this project, which will be a big loss for them.
The govt. has given them time till the next day to sign the deal. Otherwise, they will approach an international company, which will be definitely a shame for them.

Kyungsoo sighed for the nth time that day before trying again in making Baekhyun calm down.
But Baekhyun beats him before he can even open his mouth.
"No Kyungsoo... I will not work with him."
He said as he kept a straight and confident face.

But that was Kyungsoo's last minute of patience before lashing out.

"Okay, fine. Then go back to your dad and say to him that you lost this project. Make him think that you are still not over Chanyeol and then get ready to go back to Japan. And then you can continue to live like before with all those lonely crying nights."

Baekhyun's eyes got a little widened with a bit of guilt and shame on his face.

But Kyungsoo ignored it and continued-
" If you don't want it, then man up. Fu**king end this chapter of your life in a good way Baekhyun.
And think about our team. They worked hard along with you for this. Don't act childish."

By the end of the sentence, Kyungsoo's voice got soft and it was kind of supportive.

Baekhyun stared at him for a bit more without saying anything. He took a long breath after that before he looked straight at him,
"Okay, let's do this. But they will shift their team to our company, I won't go to his."
Baekhyun knows that there is no chance for Chanyeol to agree to it.

But he can't imagine staying in Chanyeol's company which will not do any good to him.

If he is in his office, maybe he can escape in between, or when things get too hard for him to control.

He looked at Kyungsoo as if he has the power to make that decision.

Kyungsoo sighed and slowly nodded at him before saying- "I will go and talk to him"
He knows that just talking won't change anything, but at least he will try once and then if it didn’t work, he will think about other ways. So he opened the door and went out to the other side where the other CEO is.


On the other side, the situation is slightly different because Chanyeol is ready to collaborate with Baekhyun. But the only issue is that he won't move his team to Byun's company.
He wants to work from his own place and he is not ready to do any adjustments to it.

"So minseok, go and say to him that he has two options- either both he and his team moves to our company or get ready to say bye to this project. I don't care about losing this project if he won't be getting it either. " Chanyeol said as he gave a pointed look at Minseok.
His secretary is currently praying to every God to give him some strength to go through his CEO's antics before he breaks down completely. It's his first day away from his daughter and all he wants now is to end this business and go back home. But his boss is not at all helping him.

With a small nod, he got out of the car and looked at the other side. He is almost sure that Chanyeol's demand is not going to be approved by Byun.
Suddenly his phone rang and seeing it is from his husband he took it fast as he prayed that everything is fine at home.

"Hello, Han ... How is hae soo , she is fine, right?"

Minseok sounded anxious suddenly.
"Hey Minnie, She is fine. She is sleeping now and her nanny said she had no issues today, so calm down. I just called you to know if any decision is made yet " Luhan said calmly and tried to sound positive even though he wishes minseok was at home, with him without all the stress he is going through now.

Minseok let out a relaxing sigh before replying Luhan-

"That's good to hear and nothing is decided yet. But I was on my way to talk to Mr Byun.

I will call you when a decision is made okay?
And Lu Han, will you be okay taking care of hae soo for a little longer, the nanny might have left already, right"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter