Chapter 9

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Years ago, two friends together created new software, which they believed would bring massive change into the technological world.

It was when the use of technology was not that prominent among the public and thus only highly brilliant people took their careers on that path.

The two friends, whom we can call 'C' and 'P' with their years of hard work and dedication decided to start a company together.

they were delighted and excited while thinking about their future success. they felt like they will be untouchable once their ideas get accepted.

Hence they kept on making changes to it to make it perfect without any flaws.

 

But everything changed with an unexpected person coming into their lives about a year before the opening of their company.

The new person 'B' was C's distant relative and since they used to be really close buddies, C believed him and totally failed to see that person's evil motives.

'B' slowly started working with them and he started to pry into their technical work, C even promised to give him a job in their company

By the time they were close to the starting of their company, B had become an all-in-all in everything

He initiated finding a small space and worked on everything regarding renting it.

also even handled the appointment of a few staff.

 

Then came the most tragic incident they ever thought of.

Just about a week before the official opening of their company,

the car that C and P travelled in met with an accident.

The fatal incident led to the death of C and P went into a coma with a lot of injuries.

Fortunately, After 3 whole months, P woke up from the coma state and the news of the death of his best friend was devasting for him.

But what made him shocked beyond words was seeing the fruit of their hard work being enjoyed by a betrayer.

 

The company they planned to start, opened on the exact date as previously planned, but under B's name.

The place they rented, and literally everything they had become his.

P wasn't even able to get inside their company and kill that bas*ard who took everything from them.

The mental shock was huge and it took over a year for him to return to normal.

After that, though revenge was definitely what he wanted to do, he stopped himself from that.

Not everything he and his best friend planned to create was lost and stolen and for his friend, he had to make them all a success.

Hence, keeping revenge aside, slowly he too started a company and now the company which should have been his and his best friends and his own company came to the top. He is still trying to get into the truth of the accident they had, but unfortunately, the man behind successfully his every evidence regarding it. 

 

 

Now we know why B hates P.

Even when the entire world appreciates his work and his brain for starting this top company,

P is the one who knows the truth, the truth that in the end, he is just a cheater and robber.

That is the reason why he tries his best to keep his son away from that family. 

He can't tolerate his son knowing the real truth behind his success.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's been a month since Jisoo got arrested, his mother got admitted to Park's owned hospital,

the kidnapping and the arrest, and most importantly, the reuniting of two old lovers.

The story said by Jisoo came out to be true, but still, nothing more was able to be done about it.

But anyway, with Baekhyun and Chanyeol forgiving him, he only got 3 months of imprisonment.

But the problem was with the kidnappers. They are strong headed and till now they haven't said a word about their client.

But still, the Parks has a clue on it.

When it comes to the one-month-old couple, they are going really strong.

But in secret obviously, though Chanyeol 's family know about it.

Baekhyun spends almost his entire time in Chanyeol 's office, and since Kyungsoo and Minseok are there to save their asses, they are spending all their time together.
Their secretaries have no complaint about it either, it's been so long since they saw such beautiful smiles on their bosses' faces.

They are ready to protect it at any cost.

Now Baekhyun is walking to a certain person's room with a blinding smile on his face.

The last month was magical for him. Boyfriend Chanyeol was really really different from the CEO Chanyeol everyone knows.

He is literally covering him with love and care.

And on top of it, Baekhyun is feeling so clingy to him these days and the other one is happily satisfying the smaller ones' need for attention.

Though there are many things for them to take care of and worry about, they are enjoying their time together to the fullest.

He reached his lover's office and without any knocking, he opened it with a wide smile. Inside he met with two pairs of eyes looking at him.
" Oh, hai Minseok"

Minseok smiled at Baekhyun and his smile widened seeing his CEO's excitement in seeing his boyfriend as if they haven't met for a long time.

" Hai, baek. And just a sign more and I will leave soon, so don't worry." He a little.
Hearing it Chanyeol quickly picked up the file from the table and went to sign the wrong page, luckily minseok stopped him before doing it.

"Mr CEO, I know you are in hurry to send me out, but please, that's not the place, please sign on the second page. " Minseok chuckled as he saw Chanyeol 's and Baekhyun 's faces turning red. But still, both looks like excited puppies as he bowed and left them alone.


" Yeolie.." Baekhyun excitedly called his boyfriend as he skipped to the other CEO'S side while the said CEO sprinted up from his seat to welcome his lover.
The first thing that met was their lips, both hungrily trying to fight for dominance.

But Chanyeol won and Baekhyun happily melted into that kiss.
For the past month, they have kissed every single moment they got but still, the electricity they get while tasting each other's lips is only increasing.


Chanyeol grabbed and held Baekhyun's waist tightly as he deepens the kiss and proudly swallowed every single moan his lover produced.
They got so lost being close to each other that the kiss slowly got out of hand and Chanyeol slowly went down kissing his jaws and to the sensitive part on Baekhyun's neck.

He knows all those parts that make him go crazy like the back of his hands.
Baekhyun's hold on Chanyeol 's hair tightened as Chanyeol nibbed at his collarbone. Chanyeol eagerly picked him up and placed him on top of his desk but the sudden moment made Baekhyun knock some things and make quite a big sound.

If it wasn't for Baekhyun knocking the things on the desk to the floor, they might have ended in some other position.

The sudden sound made them both go apart and they both looked at each other seeing how far they went without really caring about the place they are in. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter