Chapter 3: Doppelganger

Just Another Toy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Past:

The basketball game ended with the engineering faculty coming out as the winner.

Park Chanyeol, the engineering faculty’s captain team, must collect his ‘winning trophy’ as soon as possible. So he chose to miss the group winning photoshoot to drag his beloved Baekhyun to the lockers room. After making sure Baekhyun had come in and nobody followed them, Chanyeol locked the door.

“What are we doing here, Yeollie?”

Without minding to give a good answer, Chanyeol quickly claimed the plump lips of his cute boyfriend. Chanyeol was the only one who enjoyed the way too hot kiss because Baekhyun on the other hand, was left stupefied and suffocated. Chanyeol’s worked his mouth harshly. Just like a hungry baby the of its mom.

“Hmmm… Sto-stop it!” Baekhyun finally could push Chanyeol’s covered with sweat body away from him. “At least take a shower first. You are smelly, Yeol!”

Both of them were stood right in front of a row of lockers right now, with Baekhyun’s back stuck to one of the locker doors while the almighty Chanyeol kabedon him with a goofy smile plastered on his sweaty face.

“What’s with that silly face, huh?”

Once again, no answer. Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a peck instead. “What kind of spell has you put on me that make me love you, a man, this hard? It’s not normal. After making me not normal like this, you must take responsibility, Byun Baekhyun.”

Not normal… That phrase. What is normal and not normal in terms of love?

Baekhyun encircled his hands on Chanyeol’s waist then put his head right on the place where he could hear Chanyeol’s rapid heartbeat.

“There is no saying as normal or not normal in terms of love. With whom you’re happy and feel love the most is what consider as normal in my dictionary.”

Hearing what Baekhyun just said, Chanyeol could not help himself from not smiling wider. “Well said, Byun Baekhyun. Well said, my love.”

***

Since the first time he laid his eyes on Baekhyun’s CV, Chanyeol could not stop frowning. Especially after he analyzed the family background column. Baekhyun put no one name there, which meant he was an orphan? How come?

“Soo.” Kyungsoo who used to drowsily sit on the couch, just like being splashed by water, quickly gained his composure and looked straightly to where Chanyeol was sitting. “Are you calling me?”

“The Byun Baekhyun who we all know, is he really an orphan?” asked Chanyeol with both his eyes still glued on Baekhyun’s CV.

“What do you mean? That Baekhyun from the Architecture Faculty? The one you fell so hard until you lost track of your old best friend here?” Did not know whether Kyungsoo want to ask or just throw all his past heartache to Chanyeol.

In Chanyeol’s point of view, Kyungsoo sarcasm was really unhelpful and deserved a harsh slap on the instead.

“Impossible. I have met his family members before,” mumbled Chanyeol.

And one of the family members for sure would not be forgotten easily by Chanyeol. After all, his and whom he considered as Baekhyun, his life, became a mess because of that particular being. That being who also worked for his construct

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter