Side Story: HunHan's Story

Just Another Toy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s POV

“He was born out of wedlock.”

“His mother was a masseuse who crawled in his father’s bed.”

“That’s why he’s now following his mother’s step. What's worse, he’s a !”

“Don’t get too close to him, or he will seduce you and force you to take responsibility for him. What a sly .”

“How many men have pocked his ?”

“He’s nothing, but…”

ENOUGH!

I woke up, drenched in sweat, and with a heart that beat rapidly as if it would jump out of my chest. I tried to look at my left side with a glimpse of hope that Sehun would be there. However, just like the other 739 days, his side was left untouched.

He never came home. Even if he was home, he would find the best time when I was not present.

What’s wrong with you, Sehun? Are you already bored with me now? I thought and sighed.

RING! RING! RING!

I quickly sat up and reached for the phone on the bedside table on my right. I hope it was Sehun. However, the caller was none other than my dad, the most despicable thing that I had in my life.

“Why did you bring me to this world?” I mumbled before finally picking up his call.

“I’ve waited more than two years for your answer! Now, when the hell can I get permission to build that damn resort?” My Dad did not even say hello. Every time he called me, he would yell at me. Asking about money, or Sehun’s pieces of land. He never asked about me, whether I was doing fine or whether I still wanted to be in this relationship or not. For now, probably the best answer is the latter.

Nothing. All he cared about was money. Maybe he was once a prominent businessman. However, after he met and impregnated my Mom and was left by his first wife, his business slowly but surely got bankrupt.

The day of my high school graduation day was the day when my Dad finally left with nothing. That was the reason why I did not go to college and why I needed to spend almost a decade working at a gay bar. At first, I hated myself because I had to work there. After all, some customers would me in many places. However, after I accidentally met Sehun when he tried to save me from a erted old man who tried to harass me, I found back my hope. I found back a chance to be loved. I found back my safe zone.

And yet, starting from our fourth anniversary until now, our relationship was not so lovey-dovey liked it used to be. In the first year of our cold relationship, he would sometimes show up at our used-to-be love nest. He would see me with a cold and distant look. Until finally, he was nowhere to be found.

I could not ask Sehun what the hell is wrong with us until he could not stand to breathe the same ai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter