Chapter 7: Jang Mi’s past and another Hot Detective(s) ???

In Love With Hot Detective (Hiatus)

            “Hmmm, ok that’s fine. It’s when I was in middle high school. I was attended a student meeting about annual dance competition. I’m the leader of the project I was often late to go home. Then there are so many preparations during H-2.”

            “Why are you working alone like that? What about the others committee??” he asked.

            “The others committees already go home, besides that time I just want to arrange documents, it isn’t difficult for me. And my uniform is a lil bit cute, and the skirt is short for me. Then that day I just to concentrate so hard, it’s already really late when I was wanted to go home. I walked alone to my house and passing a few drunken men, they tried to seduced me but I just ignored them. Then one of then pull my hand hardly until I fell down to the street-”

*flashback*

            “Let me go you bastard!!” Jang Mi said while trying releasing the man’s grip from her hand.

            “No ! I won’t let go until we finished ‘eat you up’ babe, right guys??” that man with long hair talk to 2 others friend.

            “Righttttt~~today is cold right babe?? Come, let’s to that empty corner street we’ll warm you up! Hahaha” the short hair man with tattoo on her left hand said while dragging Jang Mi to that street.

            “No! LET. ME. GO!!” Jang Mi can’t do anything, because those three men are strong while Jang Mi is a weak girl alone…

            “Now, I know you will be really cold when I took your coat, but hug is warmer then wearing coat you know.”

Then two men are holding Jang Mi, the long hair man hold Jang Mi’s hands. And the short hair man holds her feet, while one other man with creepy look starting to open her coat, the coat he throw it to the street. Jang Mi still struggle to let the man’s grip but her hand felts hurt because the man with long hair hold her hand very hard until had a bruise. She wants to scream but she can’t. After the coat is be rid of, the creepy man her uniform and touch her hardly, while Jang Mi crying now.

            “Ssshh, don’t cry we will be not really hard on you. Maybe a little babe~” the long hair man said.

            “Please, please let me go. HELP ME! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!” Jang Mi’s voice is back and asks for help.

            “Shut up!” *slap* Jang Mi’s check slap by creepy man “If you yell again this time I will-”

            “Let her go!!!” a man come suddenly and hit and kick those guys until they passed out.

*end flashback*

            “So after that accident I survived and learning some self defense, my friends also teach me Karate then I changed my style to tomboy and man who wants to seduce me is less than used to be. But I’ll wear something feminine if I want or there a special events.” I ended my story, it’s weird why I want to tell this story to Seunghyun. Even my friends at office not all know about this.

            “Did you report that to Police?” Seunghyun asked, he looks, hmm how I describe it? Worried??

            “Yes of course, but not me. That man who helped me reported it. But those men never arrested because no one know where there are.”

            “Who’s that man who helped you?”

            “Hmmm I don’t really know, because of shock I don’t talk much. And he’s not told his name to me or to my family. I just know he’s a handsome man, my hero, lol”

            “Handsome??” he raised his eyebrow.

            “Yes he’s so handsome, haha. He visited me once in hospital after that accident but just for minutes, maybe he has another appointment.” I finished my hot cappuccino.

            “You-” *krriiiiingg* Seunghyun’s phone ringing “Yeobosaeyo? Hmmm… Yes Ji, ok I’ll be right there,”

            “What happen? It’s Jiyong?”

            “Yes, it’s Jiyong. He has got your medicine. And I have a job with him tonight, there is new news about Jongmin but we are not really sure. The source it’s not valid.”

            “Both of you go tonight? How about me?”

            “There’ll another Detective to protecting you.”

            “Haish, another stranger~” I don’t really like meet with new people. Like when I was first met with Seunghyun, he was really jerk but now he seems nice. Jiyong first impression and now still same, a kind man.

            “Another stranger?? So do you mean me too a stranger??” why he’s angry? I’m not said stranger to him.

            “Hmm, at the first time yes, but-”

            “Ok! That’s clear enough for me. Let’s go now!” and he dragged me to car.

*Seunghyun POV*

I admit it, I’m attracted to her! I like her strength and not scared when she almost killed by Jongmin, I like her voice when she talked, I love her smile, I love her when he talk about her favorite novels, I love her nervous when she accidentally blabbered about Manga, I love her blush when I want to touch her temple, I love her~

When she telling me about her past I appreciate it she want to tell me, and I’m worried and imagine her through that time, how come man can do that to her?? She tells me with straight face, maybe now she is strong but that time really a hard time for her.

But, when she told about man who help her, a handsome man and she call him ‘hero’ I don’t know, I just got jealous. Then when I tell her there are another Detective to guard her and she don’t like it because there’ll another stranger I’m mad! So she considers me as a stranger too! Ok maybe I’m not well behave in front of her, keeps angry, cool-headed, rarely smile. But slowly I can show her the real me right?? Argghhhh!!

*Jang Mi POV*

In the car Seunghyun keep silent again, not smile or teasing me. He comeback to cool-headed of him now AND angry. Why he’s angry? It’s about the ‘stranger’ thing? I want to tell him he’s not stranger to me now, because I started to like him. Even though he’s cool-headed, keeps angry, I know he’s a nice man with many talents! He’s a young handsome Detective, can cook well, his rap also good maybe in another live he’s a rapper.

Ah, we arrive at apartment now~ and Sunghyun just take me to the front door which is Jiyong already in front of the door, he smiled at me and walk to parking lot again with Seunghyun…. Sigh, I stepped inside to the apartment, there are two guy inside. One man smile like an angel (?) really wide until I can’t see clearly his eyes, one man is cute and smile at me. Why just Seunghyun can’t smile more often like that two people and Jiyong??

 

--------------

This is my update! Please do comments and subscribe, love you all! ^_^