Chapter 3: A night that change my live.

In Love With Hot Detective (Hiatus)

            “Whattt??!” that what can I say.

            “Surprised huh??” he smirked.

            “Me in Witness Protection Program??”

            “Yes, in case you don’t know. That is: a program for protection of a threatened witness or any person involved in the justice system, including defendants and other clients, before, during and after a trial, usually by police or Detective. While a witness may only require protection until the conclusion of a trial or maybe until the case solve without a trial. Some witnesses are provided with a new identity and may live out the rest of their lives under government protection.”

            “I know the main term of that! But wait, do I really have a new identity?? What about my job? What about my cat Lou?? My apartment? My friends???!!” this is a serious problem… Jiyong looks surprised I’m mad, while Seunghyun still fuc**** cool-headed!!

            “I don’t really know, for now you just stay with us. And we will give you new information. Now I’ll try to bring your cat here, but the others like your job, friends and apartment I’ll figure it later. Now EAT, force her if she didn’t want Ji, I want to continue working.” The he walks away again, what an !!

            “I’m so sorry Jang Mi. but it’s all for your own safety right? Smile, I bet you look pretty if you smile. Now eat Jang Mi, it’s already cold” after saw that bastard Choi Seunghyun walks away then see smiling Jiyong I fell lil bit better, I’m glad I’m not stay just with Seunghyun. Maybe I’ll kill myself or just meet that person who wants to kill me last night.

            “Ok, I’ll eat. Now you mentioned it’s already afternoon I feel hungry suddenly.” I eat the fried rice, and it’s delicious “Hmm, it’s delicious Ji. Who made it? Or did you buy it?” I ask Jiyong randomly.

            “It’s made by Seunghyun” he answered. Then I chocked,

            “What?? He can cook??” whoa that’s weird if Seunghyun the cool-headed person can cook.

            “Yup, he also an expert in cooking beside becomes a Detective” he laughs, then continue “He is not always like that, cool-headed, he is a nice person.”

            “Err, ok….”

After I ate that fried rice then take a shower. Me, Sunghyun and Jiyong sit together in living room.

            “Now you can tell us what the features of Kim Jongmin are? His eyes, his nose, his mouth, etc? We must know that first then the chronologies of last night” Jiyong asked me.

            “Eh? He is the most wanted person right? Are you two don’t know his face? And how do you know that person who wants to kill me is he?”

            “We know it’s him last night based the information that we got, but we don’t know his real face. We just know he has scar on his neck.” Jiyong answered it.

            “Err, ok then. His features are….hmmm…” damn why I can’t remember?? Let me think again “hmmm, his height not far from me, wears gray suit.” I paused, trying to remember his face, but why I just remember that scary dream?!! A person without face???

            “I know that, I almost shoot him from back right? But he still can dodge it and run. Tell us what he look like, the face.” Seunghyun asked while his eyes staring and typing at Laptop.

            Silent for a while, then “This is bad, I don’t know his face. I’m sorry.”

            “What the hell are you talking about?? You almost shot by him and you don’t remember him??!” Seunghyun suddenly stand up and angry to me.  Now I can see beside his serious expression, his angry expression.

            “I, I really can’t remember his face. I don’t know why, maybe because that night I was a bit drunk? Or because I just shocked. I don’t really know. I’m so sorry” This is so stupid, why I can’t remember a simple thing like remember someone face???

            “You must remember it! You are the only person who saw him! I almost caught him, he was already in my hand but it slipped!”

            “I’m sorry” I’m so useless, this information can give me an opportunity to back to my normal live, but why I can’t remember it???

            “Seunghyun, maybe yes she just shocked. She almost killed by someone right? So let her rest in one or two days first.” Jiyong convince Seunghyun and calm down him.

            “For now I can accept this, but in few days you must to remember it! If not I’ll force you!” with that he walks away again, but this time outside from this apartment.

 

-------

I'm sorry can't update fast, because i can't connect to internet :(

 

Thanks for reading it ^^ and you don't forget to subscribing and comment ok? :D