Chapter 5: I’m happy seeing her smile.

In Love With Hot Detective (Hiatus)

Jiyong POV

            “Jang Mi??” That’s can I say when I saw her, Seunghyun also surprised how gorgeous Jang Mi. I know Jang Mi is cute even in her plain t-shirt and jeans, but seeing her like this make my heartbeat increase rapidly. She use brown Tube Dress and also fedora hat with her hair not in bun again but she loose it now, and she is curl it a bit >_<

 

            “Guys?? Hello I’m talking to you two??” he waving her gorgeous hand in front of us, why every her move is so beautiful??

            “You looks sooooo gorgeous Jang Mi!” I smiled, but I know I’m blushed. I can feel my check is hot, how embarrassing!

            “Well, thanks Jiyong. So come let’s go to outside!” she smiled, oh no. My poor heart  >_<

            “Hhmm, yes you looks not bad Jang Mi” finally Seunghyun talk, but he’s not look at her again. “But, why suddenly you so happy?” he asked. Yes since this morning she looks gloomy and not talk a lot like usually, but why she is happy now?

            “Hehe, that’s because we’re going out! It just so boring just stays in this apartment. And after go to hospital can we go to book store please Jiyongie? Please? Please?” he clutches her hand on me. What did she called me? Jiyongie?? Yes, she’s talking a lot with me than with Seunghyun but she called me like that made me happy, if she call me Oppa I can die immediately. When I want to answer her I glance at Seunghyun and he looks angry suddenly, I don’t know why.

            “Yes we can, but not too long in there. Right Seunghyun?”

            “We’ll see later, I don’t know. Come on let’s go” then he walk out first to outside apartment, and I can see Jang Mi is gloomy again.

*At hospital*

Seunghyun POV

I sit down in outside the room where Jang Mi checked by the doctor, while Jiyong buy coffee for us.

When I was driving I keep silent, again. But not because like usually, because I was angry why Jang Mi called Jiyong with Jiyongie?? I know they seem closer and me? Me just keep silent, typing, working and draw a distance between them. But I don’t really like it when Jang Mi called Jiyong like that. Wait, why I was angry towards Jang Mi and Jiyong??

*flashback*

“Haiss, ok…. Wait, did you ordered me to bring Jang Mi’s cat? That’s weird from you, you seem care for her. If you told me just bring her shirt that’s not weird. Did you like her already?? haha” why she said that??

            “What? No of course. Now I’ll hang up, you must bring what I’ve told you. Arasso?”

            “Nee, but I think really you like her” she giggled, then I hung up.

*end*

Suddenly I remembered what Eun Ae’s words ‘did you like her already??’ did I really like her??

            “Here your coffee, hot cappuccino.” Jiyong already sit next to me and give the coffee.

            Ah, thanks…”

            “Why you seem thinks really hard Seunghyun? You never look like this, even thinking about the most difficult cases that you got.”

            “What? Hmm, nothing Ji. Ah seems Jang Mi is finished” I quickly change the topic after I saw Jang Mi walks out from room where she checked by the doctor. But she just called us to come inside. The doctor must will tell us the diagnoses, he knew that me and Jiyong are Detectives.

 

 

 

            “What?? Because of stress and shocked she really can’t remember someone face?” I asked surprised.

            “Yes, apparently she very shocked saw something bad that made a part of her brain forgot what she saw. Because of that she had a nightmare about that, she also told me these two days she just lock in the apartment right? Then it made her stress and still can’t remember that person who you all want her remembers. And I suggested to giving her some new stimuli gradually, like let her to part-time work.”

            “But, it taking the treat lightly. Letting her go to work is like announcing her hiding place. We can’t do that, it’s dangerous.” I said.

            “Seunghyun is right, we can’t let her in danger again” Jiyong added.

            “Yes, but you all Detectives and Polices should not letting anyone to prevent the most dangerous happen right? Don’t you all want her to remember that person face?” he seems really right, but it still dangerous.

            “But-“

            “Listen Detective Seunghyun and Detective Jiyong, the more communication she gets, the more it exercises the frontal cortex and activates the hippocampus and memory. It has a beneficial influence on dissociative regressive memory loss. So what I meant is: she is much better works than just do nothing.

            “But she can be remember right?? You can give her a good medicine and a treatment?” I asked.

            “I’ll give him anti-stress medicine. But you all must give the treatment also, make her happy and let her go outside. Maybe shopping, study or works like I said before. She’ll remember it but I don’t really know she will immediately remember or not, just pray. And this is list of medicine, but to bad in this hospital the medicine is already run out. You can take the medicine in this address” the doctor give us two names of medicine. All the time the doctor Jang Mi just keep silent while listening songs from her iPod. And Jiyong just listening the doctor in silent too.

            “Ok, thanks a lot. About she will work or not we’ll think about it again.” With that we walk out from hospital…

 

 

 

            “Ji, you take the medicine arasso? I’ll bring her to the book store” when I said ‘book store’ Jang Mi’s eyes widening in happy, smile draw in her face and she hug me. Yes hug me!! I don’t know why she suddenly did that! But, I’m happy.

            “Yeay!! Thank you Seunghyun!!” when in the middle confusion I must hug her back or not she realized she hug me, and then release it. She’s blushing a bit, aww how cute. Ehh?? Did I say she cute? The atmosphere is awkward now.

            “Err, I guess I must take this medicine now.” Jiyong broke the awkward atmosphere between me and Jang Mi.

            “Ok, be careful Jiyong. Annyeong!” she waving so happily when Jiyong take a taxi. Then we go to book store now, of course I’m driving again.

Jang Mi POV

*in the car*

I’m really under stress because I don’t like being lock in that apartment, it’s very boring.   I want feel the sun in my skin also feel the wind in outside and see beautiful clouds….. I’m happy the doctor told that I must go to outside. Because when in apartment besides talking with Jiyong I saw Seunghyun very serious working, typed in his laptop but I don’t know why I fell that he has such a great aura in him that make he is very charismatic.

And yesterday I know another talent from him, while seeing him cooks he sings slowly a rap song, even though I can’t hear well what song it is but I know his rap is awesome! Whoa he such a great man, he is a handsome yet charismatic Detective, can cook well and also can rapping. The minus from him is he is cool-headed, easy to get angry, and not kind as Jiyong. Jiyong really kind to me, he takes care of me and talked well with me because I’d love to talk beside playing with my cat, Lou and listening to the music. I like them both- EH?? Why I said I like them both??geeez all these problem because of Jongmin make my brain confused with anything, why I can’t remember his face?? Auch, thinking about him again make my head hurts, I rubbed my temple slowly.

            “Why? Did your head hurt again?” Seunghyun asked to me while he’s drive.

            “Yes, I tried again remember what Jongmin looks like but all just blur.” I still rubbing my temple, it still hurt. And now Seunghyun stopped the car near the park, release his seatbelt and his body lean closer to me while his hand comes closer to my face. What will he do to me?? Did he want to kiss me?? Oh my god, I closed my eyes because I’m sooooo nervous~~~

 

-------

This is the chapter 5! ^^

Have a nice day!